United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-10-2010, 04:19 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Homesick for South America
Hilarious, isn't it? Why don't these South Americans like cold and rain?

Unread 27-10-2010, 04:21 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Hilarious, isn't it? Why don't these South Americans like cold and rain?
Some parts of Argentina can get pretty £#%&!ing cold tbf

Unread 27-10-2010, 04:22 PM
andyroo

He's from Buenos Aires, not Ushuaia.

Or Las Malvinas

Unread 27-10-2010, 04:33 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by safingtons
It should be Tevez in red instead of Berbatov. Not Hernandez.

Stop trying to convince yourselves you're happy he's not at United.
wtf

I'm DELIGHTED he's not at United.

Unread 27-10-2010, 05:57 PM
safingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
wtf

I'm DELIGHTED he's not at United.
Typical River Plate fan with a complex...

Unread 27-10-2010, 05:59 PM
safingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Eh? To be honest I have not moved an inch on the signing of Hargo since the darkside days but I don't see how that has to do with a berbs tevez debate.

Tevez would have cost nearly 20 million more than Berbs and Berbs is a player with a touch of dismissive class where as Tevez is an up market Paul Dikov on a a decent scoring streak and look in line to £#%&! off the game because his head isn't right.
No, as much as Tevez brought an injection of energy in to United's front line in games where things were going a bit flat I can't think of a single second since he's left when I have been watching and thought;
"You know what, we could use Tevez about now".
He was surplus to requirements.
Wow. Ok, whatever makes you feel better. Up market Paul Dickov....

As for your last point, i'd find it extremely funny if I wasn't a United fan. We would have won the league had Tevez stayed and played all the games Berbatov played. Fact.

The amount of games last season Berbatov was going through the motions/we were crying out for something else.

Unread 27-10-2010, 06:02 PM
Switching Off

Quote:

As for your last point, i'd find it extremely funny if I wasn't a United fan. We would have won the league had Tevez stayed and played all the games Berbatov played. Fact.

The amount of games last season Berbatov was going through the motions/we were crying out for something else.
There's no denying Tevez is a quality player, but he didn't show it consistently at United, and worse, he acted like the @#%&! to Fergie. How anyone can't see why we got rid of him is beyond me.

Unread 27-10-2010, 06:07 PM
andyroo

Quote:
We would have won the league had Tevez stayed and played all the games Berbatov played. Fact.
No we wouldn't, because we'd have been stuck with a mardy arse who would've played when he felt like it and probably would have £#%&!ed off to Argentina for some vitally important "family matter" right when Rooney got crocked.

Like he did when we needed Macheda's goal against Villa to save our arses the previous season, in case you'd forgotten.

Unread 27-10-2010, 07:09 PM
Argentina

Wow. I can understand the Tevez bashing as a person, but the fact is he was awesome for us on the field. He came on at half time and changed the Tottenham game around from 2-0 to 5-2.

How anyone can say he was average or inconsistent for us I'll never know

Call him a @#%&! all you want but he scored some top, vital goals for us and gave us a great energy and intensity.

Unread 27-10-2010, 07:11 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
Wow. I can understand the Tevez bashing as a person, but the fact is he was awesome for us on the field. He came on at half time and changed the Tottenham game around from 2-0 to 5-2.

How anyone can say he was average or inconsistent for us I'll never know

Call him a @#%&! all you want but he scored some top, vital goals for us and gave us a great energy and intensity.
FA Cup Semi, he's been moaning for weeks that he isn't first choice, Fergie picks him, makes him captain, at Wembley, and he's shite. Unforgivable performance in my eyes.

He was fantastic on occassion, but he never showed form for us that he's showing for City.

Unread 27-10-2010, 07:15 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
FA Cup Semi, he's been moaning for weeks that he isn't first choice, Fergie picks him, makes him captain, at Wembley, and he's shite. Unforgivable performance in my eyes.
Spot on, but a certain other forward got the blame instead (then again, *that* penalty )

Unread 27-10-2010, 07:24 PM
Argentina

Quote:

He was fantastic on occassion, but he never showed form for us that he's showing for City.
To be honest, that and the Blackburn League Cup game were the only 2 I didn't see that season so I couldn't tell you anything about it - apart from the penalty shout and Berba's pen. I never even watched a replay of the whole thing.

Tevez scored big goals for me. Away at Lyons, and totally outplayed, with 5 minutes to go he comes and gets the equaliser. I remember Ferguson comparing him to Cantona with the big goals at big times.

Unread 27-10-2010, 07:30 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
To be honest, that and the Blackburn League Cup game were the only 2 I didn't see that season so I couldn't tell you anything about it - apart from the penalty shout and Berba's pen. I never even watched a replay of the whole thing.

Tevez scored big goals for me. Away at Lyons, and totally outplayed, with 5 minutes to go he comes and gets the equaliser. I remember Ferguson comparing him to Cantona with the big goals at big times.
He was fantastic at times, but his attitude, and what I perceived as his laziness at time, really rubbed me up the wrong way. City aside, i still think he's a @#%&!.

Unread 27-10-2010, 09:13 PM
£#%&! KFC

good news I hear kettleneck has flown home in a strop to Argentina

Bobbymanc says he 'hopes' he will be back for the derby

Unread 28-10-2010, 12:06 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

what a crock of shit

Unread 28-10-2010, 12:14 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:

£#%&!ing hell, it's Mystic Meg ffs

Quote:
There's no denying Tevez is a quality player, but he didn't show it consistently at United, and worse, he acted like the @#%&! to Fergie. How anyone can't see why we got rid of him is beyond me.
Seems like some would rather Tevez had stayed and become player manager. Glad the @#%&! has gone and the way he's acted towards our club, manager and fans has justified this opinion. £#%&! him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb

what a crock of shit
Yep.

Unread 28-10-2010, 12:35 AM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
We would have won the league had Tevez stayed and played all the games Berbatov played. Fact.
£#%&! off Rafa.

Unread 28-10-2010, 04:02 AM
Stickman

The sooner he leaves there the better.

Unread 28-10-2010, 11:06 AM
Sloppy

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...nchester-derby

Given a 4 day break to argentina and may miss the derby.

Unread 28-10-2010, 12:23 PM
Crumps

He need to be played every game and fawned over by everyone to get the best out of him. FFS he aint Eric, he aint even Wayne ffs.

Can't stand him, the greedy little £#%&!er, Tevez too.
Closed Thread