United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-05-2011, 09:36 AM
Time For Heroes

Default Re: is there a doom thread for sunday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Couldn't sleep properly last night. My nerves have been shredded since yesterday.

I woke up a couple of hours ago (I'm a student so I've never seen 7am before) and I stuck on the Manny Pacquiao fight on the Sky+ hoping it would be a cracker. £#%&!ing shite.

Now I've gotta sit around for the best part of six hours becoming an even bigger doom lord. This is it; the title is either won or lost today IMO. I've heard all the %@#$&!s about how we can lose today and just stick ten past Blackpool blah blah blah. Fact is, the players have the chance to end it today. Even a draw means its over IMO. All we have to do is not lose ffs. C'mon United!
Couldn't hang around all day indoors, gonna get up late and go for a big boys breakfast and get down the pub about 1ish to catch the 2nd half of the Wolves game, that way I'll get a decent spot before any plastic Gooners get in there for their game and I should be nicely lubricated by the time of our game and the time will have just flown by watching the other crap.

3-1 United....come on lads!!

Unread 08-05-2011, 10:13 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldosgoodallthetime
Couldn't hang around all day indoors, gonna get up late and go for a big boys breakfast and get down the pub about 1ish to catch the 2nd half of the Wolves game, that way I'll get a decent spot before any plastic Gooners get in there for their game and I should be nicely lubricated by the time of our game and the time will have just flown by watching the other crap.

3-1 United....come on lads!!
I could never watch a match like this in the pub, I'd end up getting in too many verbals with abus.

Unread 08-05-2011, 10:18 AM
magic_cantona

£#%&!ing arse has gone.Feels like it's taken years for this game to arrive.

The thought of losing this, seeing JT and co celebrating and us losing the title

£#%&! sake.

Unread 08-05-2011, 10:20 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

The thought of losing this, seeing JT and co celebrating and us losing the title

£#%&! sake.
i'm in work which is helping slightly but the thought of losing this tonight really is making me sick.

Unread 08-05-2011, 10:24 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
i'm in work which is helping slightly but the thought of losing this tonight really is making me sick.
I've been like this since Ramsey scored last week £#%&!ing doom all over the shop.Even Schalke was part ignored because all I could think about is £#%&!ing Chelsea.

I blame whoever created that "How would this 19th title feel to you?" thread

Unread 08-05-2011, 10:26 AM
believe

at least that will get bumped either way tomorrow

Unread 08-05-2011, 10:34 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Couldn't sleep properly last night. My nerves have been shredded since yesterday.

I woke up a couple of hours ago (I'm a student so I've never seen 7am before) and I stuck on the Manny Pacquiao fight on the Sky+ hoping it would be a cracker. £#%&!ing shite.

Now I've gotta sit around for the best part of six hours becoming an even bigger doom lord. This is it; the title is either won or lost today IMO. I've heard all the %@#$&!s about how we can lose today and just stick ten past Blackpool blah blah blah. Fact is, the players have the chance to end it today. Even a draw means its over IMO. All we have to do is not lose ffs. C'mon United!
you're gonna sit and wait? Go fly a kite, volunteer at a soup kitchen or chin a grandmother or something. You're just making it worse by waiting. A point is fine, a win divine. C'mon United!!

Unread 08-05-2011, 10:36 AM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
you're gonna sit and wait? Go fly a kite, volunteer at a soup kitchen or chin a grandmother or something. You're just making it worse by waiting. A point is fine, a win divine. C'mon United!!
I've got a dissertation to hand in at Uni on Tuesday so I'm finishing that until kick-off.

Its £#%&!ing torture, but hopefully United can make this a day to remember.

Unread 08-05-2011, 10:41 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
at least that will get bumped either way tomorrow
You're not wrong, love /

Unread 08-05-2011, 10:58 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

£#%&! sake.
exactly the same

hangover doesn't help

absolutely bricking it now

Unread 08-05-2011, 11:09 AM
believe

Thumbs up Re: is there a doom thread for sunday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
exactly the same

hangover doesn't help

absolutely bricking it now
get one of the kids to skin up mate.

Unread 08-05-2011, 11:16 AM
MJ Ramone

Not looking forward to this £#%&!er

Unread 08-05-2011, 11:26 AM
magic_cantona

Diazapams aren't working.

Ffs.

Unread 08-05-2011, 11:34 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
get one of the kids to skin up mate.

Unread 08-05-2011, 11:36 AM
MJ Ramone

I keep allowing myself to daydream about the absolute bliss of 3pts today.

...but more than that I keep thinking about how it's gonna play out if we get beat..Imagine John Terry, Lampard, Cole, Torres & co ..imagine the chest beating, pseudo team spirit in all it's affectatious glory..

Ffs, PLEASE let's get the job done today lads.

Unread 08-05-2011, 12:22 PM
Stickman

Well we should have a good atmosphere at least having beaten them along the way to reaching Wembley this week.

No excuses, I hope to £#%&! its not a nervy crowd.

Unread 08-05-2011, 12:26 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Well we should have a good atmosphere at least having beaten them along the way to reaching Wembley this week.

No excuses, I hope to £#%&! its not a nervy crowd.
Should be fine as it's a 4pm kick off and everyone (apart from the family crowd) will be suitably watered so to speak.

Unread 08-05-2011, 12:47 PM
Withers

Firmly in the doom camp today.

I keep seeing a header from Captain Lionheart and the Chelsea players singing Viva John Terry on the pitch at the final whistle.

I'm gonna take the dog out for an hour and have a good talk to myself tbh. Need to snap out of this.

Unread 08-05-2011, 01:38 PM
red in cumbria

I know we *should* get something from today - but all the events from the last few weeks (ESPECIALLY their criminally fortunate win last weekend) alas point inexorably to just one thing.

A Chelski win, and title

God, I would happily take anything to be wrong

Unread 08-05-2011, 01:48 PM
plopborsky

It's mrs ploppys birthday and mothers day today, I will be at her grandmothers house in the middle of the mid west countryside no chance of waching it
Closed Thread