United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 04-05-2011, 06:54 PM
MJ Ramone

Default Re: *Official* United v Schalke Match Thread - Teams, Links and Can we have a goal today please?

I've only really been staring in amazement at the back 4 he's selected...I see Gibbo's playing too.

Are we taking the piss or something??

Unread 04-05-2011, 06:55 PM
The Watcher

Default Re: *Official* United v Schalke Match Thread - Teams, Links and Can we have a goal today please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
It's a £#%&!ing joke tbf.
This is a European Cup semi final for crying out loud.
Quite.

Berbatov upfront on his jack. Make sense, what with it being such a roaring success in previous games

Had a bad feeling about this game all day

Unread 04-05-2011, 06:57 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
I've only really been staring in amazement at the back 4 he's selected...I see Gibbo's playing too.

Are we taking the piss or something??
this may all be a ploy to save us from being destroyed at wembley in our own country in the world's biggest club game.

so in that respect it's good thinking.

Unread 04-05-2011, 06:59 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Quite.

Berbatov upfront on his jack. Make sense, what with it being such a roaring success in previous games

Had a bad feeling about this game all day
I'm glad you've showed up...everyone else on here keeps going on like the European Cup is some second rate tin pot, & the only thing that matters is number19.

I know we've got a 2-0 lead & everything, but not only is that a weakened team in terms of personell it's also a weakened team in terms of formation because Berbatov doesn't play the lone striker role - as witnessed at Wembley against City.

...& how the £#%&! Gibson keeps getting a game I'll never £#%&!ing know.

Unread 04-05-2011, 06:59 PM
Ginners

it seems fergie is also in the camp that we have no chance against barca..........putting all his eggs in the league basket

Unread 04-05-2011, 07:00 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
it seems fergie is also in the camp that we have no chance against barca..........putting all his eggs in the league basket

Unread 04-05-2011, 07:03 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

should have been this team through out the champs league and play full strength 11 though out the prem .

19 would have been in the bag now .

fergies had it arse above tit in priority since the champs league began hope he keeps this mindset for many seasons to follow .

Unread 04-05-2011, 07:03 PM
MJ Ramone

I'm bloody fuming about that team selection

I have no doubt that Bors or Throb will quote this post tomorrow after we've gone through, but they'll do that with the luxury of hindsight....I'm talking in the here & now...& I'm not happy that we're taking such a big £#%&!ing risk.

My nerves can't take much more this season...honestly.
Why make tonight such a £#%&!ing chore ffs??

Unread 04-05-2011, 07:06 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horst_ Bucholst
should have been this team through out the champs league and play full strength 11 though out the prem .

19 would have been in the bag now .

fergies had it arse above tit in priority since the champs league began hope he keeps this mindset for many seasons to follow .
Don't talk wet.

Do the years 1958, 1968, 1999 & 2008 mean anything to you?? ...The European Cup is every bit as important to Manchester United as domestic success.
It's a huge part of the Club's history.

I'll worry about the League again on Sunday, but the only thing that matters tonight is getting to another Final.

Unread 04-05-2011, 07:07 PM
Sparky***

I'm going for a shit.

Coracao

Thumbs down Re: *Official* United v Schalke Match Thread - Teams, Links and Can we have a goal today please?

Wind your neck in you silly @#%&!.

Sloane

julian draxler playing for schalke is a very good player only 17, keep an eye on him.

howedes is back too, one of their better players

Unread 04-05-2011, 07:08 PM
Harfynn Teuport

That team is more than adequate

Unread 04-05-2011, 07:08 PM
Pop

What kind of £#%&!ing lineup is that? The £#%&!ing arrogance of Ferie. I know Sunday is massive, but £#%&!ing hell

Unread 04-05-2011, 07:09 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

european cup died for be as soon as it became champions league format don't get me wrong i love united to win anything but its no way as important as being champoins of your own country .

Unread 04-05-2011, 07:10 PM
Sandman

Big Ando will get a hat-trick

Of shots into the stand

Unread 04-05-2011, 07:10 PM
The Watcher

Exclamation Re: *Official* United v Schalke Match Thread - Teams, Links and Can we have a goal today please?

Quote:
I'm glad you've showed up...everyone else on here keeps going on like the European Cup is some second rate tin pot, & the only thing that matters is number19.
It's a pathetic attitude, not worthy of our club or its history.

Unread 04-05-2011, 07:12 PM
naes_sean

I see the doom has come back in

Unread 04-05-2011, 07:14 PM
redhegemony

Berbs is due a goal or two...

Unread 04-05-2011, 07:15 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

that line up should be good enough to avoid defeat