United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-05-2011, 04:26 PM
Sparky***

Default Why is Neil Lennon such a miserable, angry #@&%!head?

every interview i've never seen the @#%&! crack a smile. Is it because he's ginger?

Unread 04-05-2011, 04:30 PM
The Return of JC

Default Re: Why is Neil Lennon such a miserable, angry #@&%!head?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
every interview i've never seen the @#%&! crack a smile. Is it because he's ginger?
He really is one of the biggest @#%&!s around.

That last Old Firm game (the 13th one of the season), giving it some to the fans and then just saying "it's a laugh" afterwards. They sent a bomb in the post. Laughed that off did you, you stupid little #@&%!.

Unread 04-05-2011, 04:32 PM
Ashley's Grime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He's Irish and he's got red hair.

He must want his head testing to carry on like that in Glasgow.

Unread 04-05-2011, 04:33 PM
Part 36 Offer

@#%&! but better than a prod imo

Unread 04-05-2011, 04:45 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Didn't like his face as a player but he's got a lot of trouble because of his move to celtic. Death threats for years. He looks now like a man who is dealing with the hate the only way he knows how, physically mirroring it.
Very easy to pass judgement from the comfort of a civilians life tbh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC

That last Old Firm game (the 13th one of the season), giving it some to the fans and then just saying "it's a laugh" afterwards. They sent a bomb in the post. Laughed that off did you, you stupid little #@&%!.
He cupped his ears when they were abusing him and had sent him threats, brave or stupid it's hardly offensive.

Unread 04-05-2011, 04:56 PM
bobbledinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Didn't like his face as a player but he's got a lot of trouble because of his move to celtic. Death threats for years. He looks now like a man who is dealing with the hate the only way he knows how, physically mirroring it.

He cupped his ears when they were abusing him and had sent him threats, brave or stupid it's hardly offensive.
Certainly not offensive, certainly not brave. He was antagonising the unhinged £#%&!wits who are trying to kill him. If that wasn't his intention then he's a £#%&!ing idiot for not realising it.

TBF to him, if I looked like that I'd be a miserable @#%&! too. (Think I've read he suffers from depression, being Celtic manager can't help.)

Unread 04-05-2011, 04:57 PM
jaffo

Quote:

Civilian Is Lennon in the army then?

Unread 04-05-2011, 04:57 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
Civilian Is Lennon in the army then?
The ginger army.

Unread 04-05-2011, 04:59 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Ha ha yes the ginger army. Hey, imagine being fat, have glasses and have ginger hair and be a black jew

That was sarcasm. Discrimination isn't a joke.

Unread 04-05-2011, 05:01 PM
bobbledinho

Quote:
Ha ha yes the ginger army. Hey, imagine being fat, have glasses and have ginger hair and be a black jew

That was sarcasm. Discrimination isn't a joke.
Joke or no joke, that'd be £#%&!ing funny.

Unread 04-05-2011, 06:03 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC

You do realise that his actions were in response to the week of histeria the 'letterbombs' caused don't you!

He did £#%&! all wrong, good on him

What's the matter? Has the fact they were described as being 'obviously not assembled by somebody with paramilitary training' offended you or summat

If the vermin had sent SAF a letterbomb we would be loving us getting a 'result' at Anfield and SAF giving them a big £#%&! you!!

Fashionable to hate the Old Firm nowadays though innit blud :£#%&!er:

Unread 04-05-2011, 06:13 PM
Fat Al

Had the damn impudence to headbutt the foot of Lord Sir Alan Baron Shearer of Newcastleshire & then complain about it, the snivelling little weasel.

Unread 04-05-2011, 06:23 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
You do realise that his actions were in response to the week of histeria the 'letterbombs' caused don't you!

He did £#%&! all wrong, good on him

Apart from further inflame the sectarian shite that he, his club and their rivals always claim they are trying to difuse. He acted like a brat, adding further aggression to an aggressive situation. £#%&! the old firm, £#%&! their shared love of bigotry and their pathetic 'attempts' and empty words about challenging it.

Unread 04-05-2011, 06:25 PM
elephantstone

I have met him a few times and he was a sound lad, he gave my dad (RIP)his shirt from the game and I left it in the back of a cab.

Unread 04-05-2011, 08:38 PM
bobbledinho

Super Cally go ballistic...?

Unread 04-05-2011, 09:11 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Apart from further inflame the sectarian shite that he, his club and their rivals always claim they are trying to difuse. He acted like a brat, adding further aggression to an aggressive situation. £#%&! the old firm, £#%&! their shared love of bigotry and their pathetic 'attempts' and empty words about challenging it.

He had an explosive device sent to his house! You know, where his wife and kids live....

I'd say he was £#%&!ing reserved if you ask me

I'd have knifed one of the @#%&!s behind the dug-out singing 'you should have died with the postie' if I was him!

You don't half talk some shit! What should he do ffs? Quit his job and return to his homeland to avoid sectarianism

Unread 04-05-2011, 09:47 PM
redman

Quote:
He had an explosive device sent to his house! You know, where his wife and kids live....

I'd have knifed one of the @#%&!s behind the dug-out singing 'you should have died with the postie' if I was him!

You don't half talk some shit! What should he do ffs? Quit his job and return to his homeland to avoid sectarianism
LOVL, always amazes me when the offended fans report the "abuse " to the police, if they were singing that line above then £#%&! them, scum.

Unread 04-05-2011, 09:57 PM
bobbledinho

Quote:

Should have ignored it. Achieved nothing but attracted more attention to himself.

Unread 04-05-2011, 10:09 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbledinho
Should have ignored it. Achieved nothing but attracted more attention to himself.
Come off it! All you read and heard all week was about the 'devices'

You sound like a right wet the bed! 'Oooh I must keep my head down after my family have been threatened!' Thank god you ain't my dad!

Good on him I say

Unread 04-05-2011, 10:15 PM
bobbledinho

Quote:
Come off it! All you read and heard all week was about the 'devices'

You sound like a right wet the bed! 'Oooh I must keep my head down after my family have been threatened!' Thank god you ain't my dad!

Good on him I say

If was your dad I'd have drowned you at birth.
Closed Thread