United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-10-2015, 09:59 AM
dragflick

Football Team vs CSKA Moscow

Is this £#%&!er at 5:45 on Weds or standard 7:45? Would be quicker to google rather than type this sentence out, but £#%&! it. It's not a fake pitch is it either ffs?

I'd make a few changes before Sundays match I think, even though we could do with 3 points from this.The lads coming in will be hungry enough to show the big man they can do well. Keep the back 4 the same to give them another game together.

ddg

darms smalling jones rojo

carrick schneiderlin

young fellaini memph

rooney

Rest Schweini, Herreroh, Mata, and Martial. Maybe even Valencia and give Darms a rest. Think he might even play pretty much full strength with him hinting that's why he took Herrera off before the end on Saturday, as he'll need him on Weds. Don't £#%&!ing know if I'm honest. Just want it out of the way so we can concentrate on those blue @#%&!s on Sunday

Unread 19-10-2015, 10:03 AM
The Watcher

19:45 UK time according to Google.

Play as strong a side as possible. Winning is the best preparation for the derby imo.

Unread 19-10-2015, 10:05 AM
Ethers

That forward line has the potential to be very shit.

I'd rest Martial and Schweinsteiger, but not many changes other than that.

Unread 19-10-2015, 10:06 AM
Switching Off

If I ain't broke.....

Same team.

Unread 19-10-2015, 10:07 AM
Marvel7

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher

Play as strong a side as possible. Winning is the best preparation for the derby imo.
Same team as Saturday except swap Schweinsteiger for Carrick, don't imagine 3 games in a week will do much for Schweinsteiger's fitness.

Unread 19-10-2015, 10:08 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
That forward line has the potential to be very shit.

I'd rest Martial and Schweinsteiger, but not many changes other than that.
Think that's what he'll do tbh. Can see Carrick coming in for Schweinsteiger, but think Martial will start.

Unread 19-10-2015, 10:09 AM
ZiggyStardust

I'd probably pick more or less the same team as Saturday

Certainly I'd keep that same back 4 together but I'd bring in Carrick for Schweinsteiger as we can't expect the big German to perform at his best on the weekend after 3 starts in a week

Would also look at bringing Memphis in for Mata and have that counter attacking threat down both sides

Unread 19-10-2015, 10:14 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvel7
Same team as Saturday except swap Schweinsteiger for Carrick, don't imagine 3 games in a week will do much for Schweinsteiger's fitness.
Agreed. That & perhaps Memphis in for Martial or Rooney. Herrera & Mata both to start.

Back to back victories over Moscow in the coming weeks would all but secure qualification. Would be a great boost for the side to win away from home in the CL proper too.

Unread 19-10-2015, 10:20 AM
itisme_panaflex

How many times are we going to read shitty, is this a must win snides?

Unread 19-10-2015, 10:21 AM
Reno

Leave Martial at home snuggling up to his lovely missus for a few days. Hes played 90 mins the last 4/5 games hasnt he? We need to look after him.

Unread 19-10-2015, 10:22 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
How many times are we going to read shitty, is this a must win snides?
Bellers hasn't posted yet pal?

Unread 19-10-2015, 12:24 PM
PeakyBlinder

Looking forward to seeing King Akinfeev again.

One day he WILL wear the shirt.

Unread 19-10-2015, 01:38 PM
wiganste

9.45pm over there.

You're going Ste? Should have said etc

Unread 19-10-2015, 01:41 PM
Time For Heroes

Herrera< Jones and Rojo all need games so should definitely start. Rooney didn't play for England so as we all know he takes a few games to get fit he should definitely play again. Other than that he can mix and match I spose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
9.45pm over there.

You're going Ste? Should have said etc
This is brand new information for me. I was hoping to hear tales of pissed up £#%&!-ups and run ins with locals on Sunday but just remembered you're not going to the derby are you?

Unread 19-10-2015, 01:45 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
Herrera< Jones and Rojo all need games so should definitely start. Rooney didn't play for England so as we all know he takes a few games to get fit he should definitely play again. Other than that he can mix and match I spose.

This is brand new information for me. I was hoping to hear tales of pissed up £#%&!-ups and run ins with locals on Sunday but just remembered you're not going to the derby are you?
Off to turkey on Saturday. Will probably get killed.
Will do my Moscow write up on Friday. Bet you can't wait for that

Unread 19-10-2015, 01:45 PM
Reno

Dave
Young
Jones
Smalling
Rojo

Shneid
Carrick
Herrera

Depay
Rooney
Mata

Unread 19-10-2015, 03:50 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder
Looking forward to seeing King Akinfeev again.

One day he WILL wear the shirt.

Why, is he coming over to watch us sometime?

Unread 19-10-2015, 04:29 PM
angrydimaria

Start rooney. Lets make use of his scoring purple patch form (however small that maybe).

Rest martial, bring in memphis for martial. if young is fit, young for mata. Rest darmian for valencia.

----------------------------- DDG -----------------------------
--Valencia---Jones---Smalling---------Rojo----------
-----------------Carrick---------Schneid----------------
----Young --- Herrera ----------- Memph-----------
-------------------------Rooney----------------------------

Unread 19-10-2015, 04:39 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Is this £#%&!er at 5:45 on Weds or standard 7:45? Would be quicker to google rather than type this sentence out, but £#%&! it. It's not a fake pitch is it either ffs?

I'd make a few changes before Sundays match I think, even though we could do with 3 points from this.The lads coming in will be hungry enough to show the big man they can do well. Keep the back 4 the same to give them another game together.

ddg

darms smalling jones rojo

carrick schneiderlin

young fellaini memph

rooney

Rest Schweini, Herreroh, Mata, and Martial. Maybe even Valencia and give Darms a rest. Think he might even play pretty much full strength with him hinting that's why he took Herrera off before the end on Saturday, as he'll need him on Weds. Don't £#%&!ing know if I'm honest. Just want it out of the way so we can concentrate on those blue c***s on Sunday

good call can't argue witgh most of that ....but I'd play Valencia or Morgan instead of Young

Martial defo needs protecting ahead of Sunday

Unread 19-10-2015, 07:39 PM
Buck

Herrera's not had many starts or even an appearance off the bench. I think this game will do him good just to keep his sharpness up ahead of Sunday. Schweinsteiger/Carrick rotation as usual. Martial + Mata deserve a rest.

De Gea
Darmian Jones Smalling Rojo
Carrick Herrera
Valencia Fellaini Memphis
Rooney
Closed Thread