View Poll Results: Who is to blame?
Mou is right. Shape up or ship out, Paul. 18 52.94%
Give Pogba more freedom! 6 17.65%
Storm in a teacup, it'll sort itself out. 10 29.41%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 18-03-2018, 02:09 PM
Cream

Default Will Pogba ask to leave without game time?

Some good points made in this article, has been benched in 4 of the last 7:

https://www.theguardian.com/football...chester-united

Given that Mourinho now trusts Scott The Scottish Player - and Fellaini - ahead of Pogba, could anyone blame our star player for wanting to leave in the summer?

Surely his agent would be a fool to encourage him to stay. Terrible for the lad's 'brand'.

The wider issue relates to how Pogba sees his strengths best deployed, versus what kind of player Mourinho expects him to be. In other words: do we really want or need our creative attacking midfielder to play like Fellaini?

Does Mou really want Pogba at the club...

Unread 18-03-2018, 10:33 PM
signed dc

Thumbs up

Caught the imagination with this one Cream

Unread 18-03-2018, 10:37 PM
Red Al

I have given Jose some shit over the last few weeks but this @#%&! needs to get his head from up his own arse and sort himself out.

Unread 18-03-2018, 10:43 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
I have given Jose some shit over the last few weeks but this @#%&! needs to get his head from up his own arse and sort himself out.
Okay okay, you've made your point.

Unread 18-03-2018, 10:43 PM
S/Side.Red

Bit of both. I don’t like the way Mou has used him but of far greater concern is his basic performance level and attitude. The positional thing should not be an excuse for him failing to pass the ball five yards. He’s been a big disappointment .

Unread 18-03-2018, 11:16 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

His performance level hasn't been what it should be when he has been in but the real downswing didn't start until Mourinho dug him out on the touchline for the camera's and then signed Sanchez to do the wander about the pitch trying to create role, you can carry one player like that but not two .

I realise the popular view on here is that modern footballers are pampered fannies that need giving a kick, but I reiterate I've never seen a manager slag players in public like Mourinho does and does increasingly. Ferguson may have said an overall performance was unacceptable, but singling out individual players?

If he was annoyed at being behind Rafael in the pecking order under Ferguson, how do you think he'll feel about being behind footballers as limited as Fellaini and The Scottish Player (he's young he's got plenty time to kick on but he's ordinary at this point) how is that going to go? If we'd played scintillating football when he was on the bench you could argue it was worth the aggro, but I didn't see much improvement in shape or performance.

There are considerations beyond football here too for the club bean counters at least, he's one of Adidas' top tier sponsorships, they won't be happy to see him shipped out, plus if Mourinho has destroyed his value in the process the club stands to make a horrific loss on him.

So to sum up, no Pogba hasn't been great but I don't think Mourinho's handling of it has been anything to write home about either.

Unread 19-03-2018, 10:21 AM
Bunker Buster

If he went tomorrow would you even notice....

Not buying into joses’s handling of him, he’s been bang average since day 1

Absolute waste of time, money and team collective effort....

Unread 19-03-2018, 10:38 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

I'd understand if Jose sold him. He's a major waste of time.

Unread 19-03-2018, 10:49 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
I'd understand if Jose sold him. He's a major waste of time.
Whereas José etc

Unread 19-03-2018, 12:03 PM
Bunker Buster

New haircut

Very PSG...

https://instagram.com/p/BggH7-nj-CR/

Unread 19-03-2018, 12:04 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
New haircut

Very PSG...

oh ffs

Unread 19-03-2018, 12:09 PM
Jethro

Wasn't his head shaved last week?

Unread 19-03-2018, 12:12 PM
Seamus

its more than likely that another manager would get the best out of him he an easier league but as an individual we can only hope he is busting a gut to get back in to the first team but instead he posts a pic of his new hair do.

Fanny....get him out.

Unread 19-03-2018, 12:14 PM
Pop

State of his fat mam on his instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgMdR1fHULo/

And she dances too

Unread 19-03-2018, 12:19 PM
Cream

Mou:

‘Honestly I think Scott deserves more than what he’s getting. I think maybe because he’s this kind of kid profile: a normal haircut, no tattoos, no big cars, no big watches. A humble kid, who arrived at the club when he was nine or ten'

I like Poggers' new do tbh.

Unread 19-03-2018, 12:22 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
New haircut

Very PSG...

International week isn't it? France colours..

Unread 19-03-2018, 12:24 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Cool

Don’t care

Unread 19-03-2018, 12:42 PM
Surfers do Charlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Mou:

‘Honestly I think Scott deserves more than what he’s getting. I think maybe because he’s this kind of kid profile: a normal haircut, no tattoos, no big cars, no big watches. A humble kid, who arrived at the club when he was nine or ten'

Or simply because Pogba was signed for a world-record fee and McTominey came up through the youth team.

I like Pogba's new cut tbh. Why not dick around with your hair in your time off ?

Unread 19-03-2018, 12:43 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
blue and yellow are france's colours?

He looks like an idiot.

Unread 19-03-2018, 12:46 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Mou:

Mou: Scott played the worst match since he played with me in the first team but he is a Manchester United player for sure. He is the player that made mistakes, passed the ball so badly tonight, lost so many passes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
blue and yellow are france's colours?
Yeah, the #@&%! is yellow.
Closed Thread