United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-03-2018, 12:41 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
I wanted them both gone. LVG's time was over, his transfer dealing were a shambles, ins and outs and the football was utterly tedious and sterile.

Mourinho has been more successful but I can never see myself accepting his approach to the game and football he plays. Blaming the players is easy but he falls back on this excessive negativity in every job he has been in. Winning is not everything, not for everyone.
Pretty much this.

Unread 17-03-2018, 12:41 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

He's a dangerous dinosaur who champions Fellaini whilst not hesitating to drop talents like Martial after a poor game.

Unread 17-03-2018, 12:54 PM
utd99

He’s a spiteful little #@&%! and this club will never be as important to him as he himself is. He should be a patriarch to these players, instead he’s a petty bully with skin so thin it’s translucent. His deflection tactics are tiresome and his narcissism boring. Everything is about him; everything.

And I don’t even want him sacked.

We’ve drawn our straw and now we need to see where this goes, even though it’s looking increasingly likely it’s not where we want.

Unread 17-03-2018, 12:56 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
He’s a spiteful little #@&%! and this club will never be as important to him as he himself is. He should be a patriarch to these players, instead he’s a petty bully with skin so thin it’s translucent. His deflection tactics are tiresome and his narcissism boring. Everything is about him; everything.

And I don’t even want him sacked.

We’ve drawn our straw and now we need to see where this goes, even though it’s looking increasingly likely it’s not where we want.

That's kind of where I am too: I don't want him here, but I don't want him sacked

Unread 17-03-2018, 01:06 PM
LFOD

Wanted LVG gone before December , he was a disaster.Didn't have a clue what his best team was and just kept buying players.

If the football on the pitch doesn't change I'd want Jose gone. We got him too late after Fergie left and he's making a bit of progress on the pitch but why are those players that are heartless (too long to list) still here.

Make him sell the tin men before he gets a dime in the summer.

Unread 17-03-2018, 01:31 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
He's a dangerous dinosaur who champions Fellaini whilst not hesitating to drop talents like Martial after a poor game.
Dinosaurs are dangerous, yes. Bloody massive for a start.

Is it not possible that Mou is attempting to tear down the past, so he can be seen as the club's creator?

A destalinization programme aimed at ridding the erritidge of Busby/Freggie.
Football taught by Mourinho..

Unread 17-03-2018, 01:37 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Is it not possible that Mou is attempting to tear down the past, so he can be seen as the club's creator?

Do you recall wanting him out in October after the PSG thing?

Unread 17-03-2018, 01:40 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Can he take Pogba with him?

Unread 17-03-2018, 01:43 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFOD
Can he take Pogba with him?
You put Pogba in a team that wants to attack and he'll be awesome. Mourinho kills anything attacking that isn't a battering ram.

Unread 17-03-2018, 01:45 PM
Sandman

Quote:

Unread 17-03-2018, 01:54 PM
LFOD

Quote:
You put Pogba in a team that wants to attack and he'll be awesome. Mourinho kills anything attacking that isn't a battering ram.
I don't think he would. What does he do to influence games? He left Juve and they are no worse for it. Show pony - biggest we've ever had. Stevie Me without the drive. One of the biggest tin men on the team.

Unread 17-03-2018, 01:57 PM
dunk

Quote:
I don't think he would. What does he do to influence games? He left Juve and they are no worse for it. Show pony - biggest we've ever had. Stevie Me without the drive. One of the biggest tin men on the team.
He has no idea where he is supposed to be or what he's supposed to be doing at United, just like every other outfield player that isn't asked to sit deep and spoil.

Unread 17-03-2018, 01:58 PM
Sparky***

There's plenty of talent in this team. Bags of it.

However, their collective attitude is £#%&!ing disgraceful. To the point where I actually dislike most of them.

They are actually of their time though, really. They're a bunch of self-involved, entitled, posing, ego centric wimps. That's about as 2018 as you can get.

Unread 17-03-2018, 02:02 PM
Zorg

Let’s face it, he jumped the shark years ago and his second spell at Chelsea should have ruled him out forever. He’s never going to win titles and chsmpions leagues again.

Unread 17-03-2018, 02:03 PM
LFOD

Quote:
He has no idea where he is supposed to be or what he's supposed to be doing at United, just like every other outfield player that isn't asked to sit deep and spoil.
What he could start doing is being a leader. Passing to United players and maybe even running - he's a United midfielder who frankly looks like he couldn't be arsed. Loves that long cross field pass TBF. I'd take 90m and shift him double quick. Like Jose likes the spotlight. Get Scholes out of retirement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Let’s face it, he jumped the shark years ago and his second spell at Chelsea should have ruled him out forever. He’s never going to win titles and chsmpions leagues again.
Agreed - now he's looking to get fired.

Unread 17-03-2018, 02:04 PM
andyroo

Quote:

It may well be what he thinks he's doing. But it's not what's actually happening.

Unread 17-03-2018, 02:07 PM
dunk

Quote:
What he could start doing is being a leader. Passing to United players and maybe even running - he's a United midfielder who frankly looks like he couldn't be arsed. Loves that long cross field pass TBF. I'd take 90m and shift him double quick. Like Jose likes the spotlight. Get Scholes out of retirement.

Agreed - now he's looking to get fired.
Pogba is struggling atm, nqat, but he's been decent enough up until the last month, for a player playing in a side that doesn't play to his strengths or have any desire to attack the majority of the time. There's not much he can do to drag the team forward if what he wants from his teammates is the opposite of the managers instructions..

Unread 17-03-2018, 02:08 PM
Cream

Quote:
Absolutely.

But now he's saying he doesn't want to win the league easy at PSG. He wants to stay. I stay.

Unfortunately he seems to have painted himself into a corner. He's saying the same shit Louis did, banging on about the process, give me time etc. He has NO time. The fans are against him, and much like Louis, he doesn't believe the reports.

The fans I speak to understand...

Unread 17-03-2018, 02:12 PM
dunk

Quote:
Absolutely.

But now he's saying he doesn't want to win the league easy at PSG. He wants to stay. I stay.

Unfortunately he seems to have painted himself into a corner. He's saying the same shit Louis did, banging on about the process, give me time etc. He has NO time. The fans are against him, and much like Louis, he doesn't believe the reports.

The fans I speak to understand...
Dunno who he's speaking to, on the ground here in Manchester, in the Stadium, I've not found a single person who wants him to stay, believes in him or is enjoying the football and thinks he'll get it right

Unread 17-03-2018, 02:13 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Pogba is struggling atm, nqat, but he's been decent enough up until the last month, for a player playing in a side that doesn't play to his strengths or have any desire to attack the majority of the time. There's not much he can do to drag the team forward if what he wants from his teammates is the opposite of the managers instructions..
No , no he wasn't. He was on a stroll last year too. Played him central , played him on the left. Even mates like Lukaku have been having a go at him. He is self indulgent and a child. He'd be getting a talking to from Keano or Butt even that @#%&! Ince would pull him aside. Jose ain't helping him but Pogba ain't helping Jose either. Bad marriage.
Closed Thread