United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-03-2018, 05:01 PM
Tronics

question; are we the Milan of the UK?

big club on paper but nowt really to show for it in recent history and mismanaged by the boardroom?

Unread 16-03-2018, 05:36 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
question; are we the Milan of the UK?

big club on paper but nowt really to show for it in recent history and mismanaged by the boardroom?
No. Milan are the 2nd most successful football club in european history.

United are the biggest under achievers in europe

Unread 16-03-2018, 05:38 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
United are the biggest under achievers in europe
Can't even manage that, Juve have that in the bag.

Unread 16-03-2018, 05:40 PM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
No he’s just saying we’ve not been very successful in the competition historically and he’s right. But it’s deflection tactics because we lost a match we shouldn’t have lost so yeah, £#%&! him.

Agreed he's still not taking any responsibility is he?

Unread 16-03-2018, 05:41 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Can't even manage that, Juve have that in the bag.
Nah when you compare the resources of the 2 clubs. We should be doing better.

Unread 16-03-2018, 05:44 PM
ZiggyStardust

I get the basic point of what he’s trying to say however the reality is he’s trying to throw the club under the bus to protect himself

At best he’s basically saying we’ve been shit recently so it should be no surprise to the fans and media that we were shit the other night
Inspirational stuff

As tibers said the anger the other night was 90% to do with our approach to both legs in the tie and not just that we went out

Anyone hoping his approach to games will change with another summer transfer window are fooling themselves
It’s clear from that presser that he’s not going to change, out of spite if nothing else

Unread 16-03-2018, 05:45 PM
sub three hours

He's clearly spent quite a bit of time there checking on the statistics in the Champions League and Premier League in order to excuse himself from the mess the team is in.

Unread 16-03-2018, 05:50 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Nah when you compare the resources of the 2 clubs. We should be doing better.
That’s only in the last decade

They comfortably outspent us over the decades previous to that

Unread 16-03-2018, 05:59 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
I get the basic point of what he’s trying to say however the reality is he’s trying to throw the club under the bus to protect himself

At best he’s basically saying we’ve been shit recently so it should be no surprise to the fans and media that we were shit the other night
Inspirational stuff

As tibers said the anger the other night was 90% to do with our approach to both legs in the tie and not just that we went out

Anyone hoping his approach to games will change with another summer transfer window are fooling themselves
It’s clear from that presser that he’s not going to change, out of spite if nothing else
Which is?

We've always been shit in Europe and i'm toying the line?

We were never going to win the European Cup, we can all agree on that but there's a way to go out and that was £#%&!ing unacceptable. That's his responsibility and he's passing the blame because he doesn't have the answers.

The guys a £#%&!ing #@&%! and the fact he's moaning at his boss (who backed him with a new deal, and star signing two months ago) shows he's not the man for the job long term.

Unread 16-03-2018, 06:06 PM
armchair

before the tie he was saying if we won that we had a chance of going all the way. after the tie he's saying we never had a chance.

what was porto's heritage or inter's heritage? is he no longer about creating records and history?

Unread 16-03-2018, 06:38 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
before the tie he was saying if we won that we had a chance of going all the way. after the tie he's saying we never had a chance.

what was porto's heritage or inter's heritage? is he no longer about creating records and history?
Bribery

Unread 16-03-2018, 07:12 PM
Cream

"I am alive."

"I am not going to run away or disappear or to cry because I heard a few boos,"

"I could be in another country with the league in the pocket, but I am here and I am going to be here, and no way am I going to change my mentality.

"I'm not going to disappear from the tunnel, running immediately; the next match, I will be the first to go out. I am not afraid of my responsibilities".

Wow.

Doesn't want PSG. Wants to fight on for the club.

Unread 16-03-2018, 07:15 PM
Stickman

The Barcelona incident reference is incredible. Given he’s basically written off one of the greatest moments in clubs history as a fluke.

What a chopper.

Unread 16-03-2018, 07:17 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
"I am alive."

"I am not going to run away or disappear or to cry because I heard a few boos,"

"I could be in another country with the league in the pocket, but I am here and I am going to be here, and no way am I going to change my mentality.

"I'm not going to disappear from the tunnel, running immediately; the next match, I will be the first to go out. I am not afraid of my responsibilities".

Wow.

Doesn't want PSG. Wants to fight on for the club.

You’ve taken the wrong thing from that entirely

Unread 16-03-2018, 07:21 PM
History

It's going to get to the point of turning the fans completely. We've improved result wise no doubt about it however on this occasion the results are taking a back step.

He's been nothing but a c*** about our support all year. The cheeky #@&%! when he's been at Madrid who are whipping out white hankys after a 10 minute spell with no shots.

We're not asking for world domination, just to actually have a go and act like Manchester f***ing United. Sour negative dull @#%&!.

If he walked away at the end of the season would not give one f*** and don't think he would either.

But....theres a chance he thinks this is a way of protecting the players? Doubt it because we know half the players are not the issue. How can you have a forward line containing Sanchez, Rashford,Lingard, Martial and have us giving it a diagonal to that shit c*** Fellani.

Unread 16-03-2018, 07:21 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
You’ve taken the wrong thing from that entirely
Tbf, Mourinho has a winning mentality...

I hope it's what he was referring to anyways

Unread 16-03-2018, 07:22 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
It's going to get to the point of turning the fans completely. We've improved result wise no doubt about it however on this occasion the results are taking a back step.

He's been nothing but a c*** about our support all year. The cheeky #@&%! when he's been at Madrid who are whipping out white hankys after a 10 minute spell with no shots.

We're not asking for world domination, just to actually have a go and act like Manchester £#%&!ing United. Sour negative dull @#%&!.

If he walked away at the end of the season would not give one £#%&! and don't think he would either.

But....theres a chance he thinks this is a way of protecting the players? Doubt it because we know half the players are not the issue. How can you have a forward line containing Sanchez, Rashford,Lingard, Martial and have us giving it a diagonal to that shit c*** Fellani.
Post.

Unread 16-03-2018, 07:23 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Tbf, Mourinho has a winning mentality...

I hope it's what he was referring to anyways
Whinging mentality more like.

Unread 16-03-2018, 07:25 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Whinging mentality more like.

Unread 16-03-2018, 07:32 PM
Billy Redface

Wasn't playing it down last week before the match was He?

As Tibs said, he doesn't get it. He doesn't get the source of frustration.

It's just another indication that he doesn't get it in general.

And when he talks loads like that, he's close to Meltdown.
Closed Thread