United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-01-2018, 09:07 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Difficult not to be when there isn’t a team mate within 30 yards of you while you’re welded to the left touch line at the behest of the manager tbf.
Presume you're talking about Van Gaal there where players has to play in zones and were not allowed to leave it? He was garbage last night and played up front really. I'd say holding the ball too long and shooting constantly are causing his form to dip Martial and Lingard look fine under Mourinho.

The he is trying too hard and has been unlucky hitting the post in some games. It is quite clear something has changed though, the way he carries himself on the pitch, as if he is Ronaldo...

Unread 06-01-2018, 09:22 AM
20 times

Done dealio?

Unread 06-01-2018, 12:07 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Presume you're talking about Van Gaal there where players has to play in zones and were not allowed to leave it? He was garbage last night and played up front really. I'd say holding the ball too long and shooting constantly are causing his form to dip Martial and Lingard look fine under Mourinho.

The he is trying too hard and has been unlucky hitting the post in some games. It is quite clear something has changed though, the way he carries himself on the pitch, as if he is Ronaldo...
No mate.

2nd half, Rashford, after a lively first half in which he was causing problems, creating himself space and chances, he was first moved out to the left touchline, where he has spent the bulk of the last 2 seasons, faced with 2-3 defenders and asked to launch balls in at Lukaku, and suddenly the game was dull as £#%&!, then he was briefly moved to the right with the same instructions. Still managed to hit the post with a quality effort mind...

As for this perceived notion that the lad is too arrogant and thinks he has it made £#%&!ing pathetic tbh.

I'd say Martial still looks some way off the player we enjoyed during his first season here tbph.

Unread 06-01-2018, 12:27 PM
20 times

Darmers. Another Louis master stroke

Unread 06-01-2018, 02:49 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Darmers. Another Louis master stroke
he had a load of early peakers - played really well in the first half of first season. been shit for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No mate.

2nd half, Rashford, after a lively first half in which he was causing problems, creating himself space and chances, he was first moved out to the left touchline, where he has spent the bulk of the last 2 seasons, faced with 2-3 defenders and asked to launch balls in at Lukaku, and suddenly the game was dull as f***, then he was briefly moved to the right with the same instructions. Still managed to hit the post with a quality effort mind...

As for this perceived notion that the lad is too arrogant and thinks he has it made f***ing pathetic tbh.

I'd say Martial still looks some way off the player we enjoyed during his first season here tbph.
i don't care if he played cb all season , he misses sitters. so like every stiker he has hot and cold patches. he's still young and we have better options. his decision making is sometimes not the best. i like him because he does take it on. as far as martial - his overall game is miles better. your hatred for jose is pretty obvious - but it's only your opinion so fair enough.

so if juve save us from darmian jose rid us of another load of shite from LVGs reign of confusion. leaves us with blind and rojo from the back line to shift.

Unread 06-01-2018, 03:10 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFOD
he had a load of early peakers - played really well in the first half of first season. been shit for a while.

i don't care if he played cb all season , he misses sitters. so like every stiker he has hot and cold patches. he's still young and we have better options. his decision making is sometimes not the best. i like him because he does take it on. as far as martial - his overall game is miles better. your hatred for jose is pretty obvious - but it's only your opinion so fair enough.

so if juve save us from darmian jose rid us of another load of shite from LVGs reign of confusion. leaves us with blind and rojo from the back line to shift.

Unread 06-01-2018, 03:30 PM
Neo

Mourinho probably sees this as a straight swap.

Dybala at right back.

Unread 06-01-2018, 03:31 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Mourinho probably sees this as a straight swap.

Dybala at right back.
Or it could free Lingard up to play in his natural position of RWB?

Unread 06-01-2018, 03:33 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
LVG would probably see this as a straight swap.

Dybala at right wing back.

Unread 06-01-2018, 03:45 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Done dealio?
More like No Chancio

Unread 06-01-2018, 03:48 PM
LFOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
More like No Chancio
f***ing hell i don't know why that made me laugh!

Unread 06-01-2018, 05:09 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFOD
£#%&!ing hell i don't know why that made me laugh!
Made me chuckle as well

Unread 07-01-2018, 06:18 PM
andyroo

Dybala injured, out for two months at least

Unread 07-01-2018, 06:21 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
great

Unread 07-01-2018, 06:23 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
he’ll fit in well

Unread 07-01-2018, 06:31 PM
AK14

Was never on anyway

Unread 07-01-2018, 06:46 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
All set for a woowar mega bid tomorrow, nqat.
Closed Thread