United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-03-2018, 04:56 PM
Jethro

He's no weirder than @#%&!s with usernames such as LUKAKUMAN9 and SALAHDUDE etc. Football fans are £#%&!ing idiots.

Goldbridge is the Fast Show Football skit in human form.

Unread 07-03-2018, 05:22 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
I think most of us could say that about our jobs. The devil makes work for idle hands.

What’s all this about him not being a red? Is it because he’s not from Salford I think we could point that finger at 90% of people on here.
He's a self confessed Forest fan.

Seriously.

Unread 07-03-2018, 06:49 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
He makes b*****ds like Luckhurst blood boil. I'll give him a nod on that.

They're all vacuous c***s but Goldbridge and co didn't spend thousands of pounds to receive a piece of paper certifying they are qualified to talk about Pogba's latest hair-do and Lingard's snapchat story.

These blokes get more clicks from a two minute video than folks who write three hundred word match reports. Rightly or wrongly is another matter but football journalism is a load of fluff for the most part and considering how so many within that industry think they're genuinely a part of the game and superior to mere fans, it's great to see them lose their shit.

"Can you believe it Neil....they allowed fantv into THE PRESS BOX™. I'm fuming"
True story.

Football journalism was only really relevant in the days before mass TV coverage when a match report was what you read in lieu of being able to actually watch the game

That raison d’etre has been taken away so the only way they can now justify their existence is by the pretence that somehow their half baked opinion is more enlightened than Dave in the pub.

Not to mention they’re all clearly £#%&!ing @#%&! and the types of kids who avoided contact sport at all costs at school. They were definitely those weird kids who stood on the sideline commentating to themselves while the others actually played. Still had banana and jam sandwiches packed by their mums at the age of 15 except for Martin Samuel whose mother used to deep fry them.

Unread 07-03-2018, 07:00 PM
Ethers

Quote:
I think most of us could say that about our jobs. The devil makes work for idle hands.

What’s all this about him not being a red? Is it because he’s not from Salford I think we could point that finger at 90% of people on here.
Well he claims he doesn’t do it to make money, he does it for the fans. “The United Stand is about you, voice of the fans etc” zzzzzz

He’s a lying @#%&!, and also a massive gimp. Weird how passionately you’re defending him really. Oh, hang on....

Unread 07-03-2018, 07:42 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Well he claims he doesn’t do it to make money, he does it for the fans. “The United Stand is about you, voice of the fans etc” zzzzzz

He’s a lying c***, and also a massive gimp. Weird how passionately you’re defending him really. Oh, hang on....
Just giving my opinion pal. If that’s you idea of passion I feel sorry for you’re missus.

Unread 07-03-2018, 07:54 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Just giving my opinion pal. If that’s you idea of passion I feel sorry for you’re missus.
Your.

And your.

Unread 07-03-2018, 08:09 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Your.

And your.
Twice in a one line post is pretty bad tbf

Unread 07-03-2018, 10:25 PM
sa7

This video tells you all you need to know about his “passion”

You can see how he develops his act over time to try and celebrate more convincingly, but he’s unable to get rid of that soulless, dead look behind his eyes.

Unread 07-03-2018, 10:34 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Opz-75q4p4

You can see how he develops his act over time to try and celebrate more convincingly, but he’s unable to get rid of that soulless, dead look behind his eyes.
HE ISNT A UNITED FAN. no chance in hell

Unread 07-03-2018, 10:52 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
HE ISNT A UNITED FAN. no chance in hell
Nottingham Forrest fan

Unread 07-03-2018, 10:58 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wez
Nottingham Forrest fan
nope

i don’t think he is into football enough to support a team .

Unread 07-03-2018, 11:04 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
nope

this.

He definitely played it on FIFA before he started watching it as an actual sport.

I always watch him tbh ..well, for 5 minutes (pretty much all I can stand) - he's the single most Partridge thing I've ever seen in my life.

I love when he gets all confrontational "sit down Liverpool fans..sit down Chelsea fans"

Unread 07-03-2018, 11:06 PM
Wez

Quote:
nope

https://theunitedstand.com/2016/09/2...ge-forest-fan/

Quote:
Because the harsh reality is that the Forest connection doesn’t come from a fake photoshopped website post from 2014 that I apparently wrote…. it comes from a video where I mentioned quite openly my past connection with the Nottingham based club.

Unread 07-03-2018, 11:10 PM
Ethers

The Nottingham based club

Unread 07-03-2018, 11:23 PM
Cream

Quote:

Unread 07-03-2018, 11:23 PM
ScarFace

Unread 07-03-2018, 11:43 PM
Sparky***

What’s his real name again?

Something utterly bizarre if I remember

Unread 07-03-2018, 11:50 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Opz-75q4p4

That first one is so odd

Unread 07-03-2018, 11:54 PM
Mr Kaboom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
What’s his real name again?

Something utterly bizarre if I remember
Brent Dicesare

Unread 08-03-2018, 12:00 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kaboom