United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Do you want Ibra to United this summer?
Hell yes 72 72.73%
Hell no 27 27.27%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 28-02-2017, 09:02 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Rooney

Unread 28-02-2017, 09:32 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
100% yes. Absolutely love the big man.

Imagine Marls if he signed He would make sure they were mates by the end of August, nqat.

Some interesting comments on this thread

Unread 28-02-2017, 09:33 PM
Sizlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

Some interesting comments on this thread
Hard to believe.

Unread 28-02-2017, 09:37 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
he'll bang in goals for as long as someone else is setting them up.
Go on then...

Unread 28-02-2017, 10:07 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Which isn't what he said.

it's exactly what i said

Unread 28-02-2017, 10:43 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
he'll bang in goals for as long as someone else is setting them up.
Your usual level of sense there.

Unread 28-02-2017, 11:03 PM
sa7

Zlatan, Kane, Lukaku and Costa all banging in goals this season.

Nice to see the big man up top back in vogue

Unread 28-02-2017, 11:26 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
Me to mate. Tbf though I do love a centre forward who gets on the end of his own crosses.
it would be nice if he contributed something for the other 89 minutes or if, when he gets a through ball to run onto with only the keeper to beat, he could maybe get a shot off instead of being overtaken. there is nothing wrong with scoring goals, but there will be games when we can't afford to carry him while he ambles around. when he scores a goal like ruud's against fulham, I'll be the first to cheer. any striker would score goals playing for united - even fellaini gets goals from goalhanging. imagine how many agüero would have scored.

Unread 28-02-2017, 11:33 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
it would be nice if he contributed something for the other 89 minutes or if, when he gets a through ball to run onto with only the keeper to beat, he could maybe get a shot off instead of being overtaken. there is nothing wrong with scoring goals, but there will be games when we can't afford to carry him while he ambles around. when he scores a goal like ruud's against fulham, I'll be the first to cheer. any striker would score goals playing for united - even fellaini gets goals from goalhanging. imagine how many agüero would have scored.
Fellaini as 7/8 goals for united in how many appearances ?

Zlatan will never score a Ruud goal like that because that was unique...

It's easier to say you were wrong Jem

Unread 28-02-2017, 11:43 PM
jem

Quote:
Fellaini as 7/8 goals for united in how many appearances ?

Zlatan will never score a Ruud goal like that because that was unique...

fellaini doesn't play centre forward every game.

we need a better centre forward than ibra. he is not world class.

easier to say you are easily impressed.

Unread 28-02-2017, 11:46 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
fellaini doesn't play centre forward every game.

we need a better centre forward than ibra. he is not world class.

easier to say you are easily impressed.
Oh I am, don't try and snide me with it......

He won us the cup this week, secured us the FA CUP game against Blackburn and will probably score against Bournemouth...he's bagged in the Europaa few times also......
I'm easily impressed by that...that's me. You got me

Goals are my kyropnite...

Unread 28-02-2017, 11:51 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:

Feel sorry for a lot of lads on here tbh. Not just jem. Dunk, siders, throb et al - are all culturally conditioned never to admit a wrong call. Some would say it's a deep seated self confidence issue - many say it's the direct opposite - but I think it's nearest cultural relation is the Japanese samurai who have been known to kill themselves without a moment's thought should they bring humiliation on themselves, their family or their order.

Word has it that dunk's head will basically explode 'scanners' style if pressed hard enough to admit a wrong call - he physically can't ever admit being wrong - will die before admitting it - can't actually avoid losing his life whilst admitting it. Apparently the HSE has declared what is known as a COMAH zone (a blast zone) around his head and are placed on high alert whenever mata has a good game.

These old post digging threads are very dangerous and should be avoided.

Unread 28-02-2017, 11:55 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Feel sorry for a lot of lads on here tbh. Not just jem. Dunk, siders, throb et al - are all culturally conditioned never to admit a wrong call. Some would say it's a deep seated self confidence issue - many say it's the direct opposite - but I think it's nearest cultural relation is the Japanese samurai who have been known to kill themselves without a moment's thought should they bring humiliation on themselves, their family or their order.

Word has it that dunk's head will basically explode 'scanners' style if pressed hard enough to admit a wrong call - he physically can't ever admit being wrong - will die before admitting it - can't actually avoid losing his life whilst admitting it. Apparently the HSE has declared what is known as a COMAH zone (a blast zone) around his head and are placed on high alert whenever mata has a good game.

*should be encouraged

Unread 28-02-2017, 11:57 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
So you want a 35-year old striker to be faster? Ok.

You probably want your hairline to stop running away from your face at a record pace too, but that isn't happening either.

As well as being our top scorer by a mile, he also has the second highest number of assists for us this season too. Contributes nothing mind. Other than bloody goals and assists.

Unread 28-02-2017, 11:59 PM
Bunker Buster

Goals and assists....

Sick of them

Unread 01-03-2017, 12:01 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:

It's time...

Unread 01-03-2017, 12:07 AM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
It's time...

The powdery smell of the wig, the silky feel of the robes.....

Unread 01-03-2017, 12:39 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
So you want a 35-year old striker to be faster? Ok.

You probably want your hairline to stop running away from your face at a record pace too, but that isn't happening either.

As well as being our top scorer by a mile, he also has the second highest number of assists for us this season too. Contributes nothing mind. Other than bloody goals and assists.
he is the focus of our attack.

I like wearing hats.

Quote:

The powdery smell of the wig, the silky feel of the robes.....
I could do with both of those. I was born to judge.

Unread 01-03-2017, 01:02 AM
waynes ear's

Thought he was washed up. Happy to be wrong

Unread 01-03-2017, 01:36 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

You, my friend, are dangerously close to me finally having a search for a certain post of yours I know exists.

Be warned, Keith. Be £#%&!ing warned son.
Closed Thread