United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-08-2022, 02:26 PM
Ethers

What a start to the season

Awful from Liverpool. Relegation form that.

Unread 06-08-2022, 02:27 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
What a start to the season

Awful from Liverpool. Relegation form that.
They were awful, no matter what the media and commentary are saying here ..

Really sluggish...

Unread 06-08-2022, 02:38 PM
Part 36 Offer

Nunez will score a lot, won't he.

Unread 06-08-2022, 03:18 PM
AK14

“The pitch was dry”

Hate the goofy German @#%&!.

Unread 06-08-2022, 04:03 PM
elhombre

this isn't indicative of Liverpool for the rest of the season.... and we know it and it's a worry Nunez has found his feet so soon, even when it sounds liverpool weren't great.

but I'll take 2 dropped points at Fulham.

I just hope to £#%&! we turn up for the first few games and aren't trying to chase our tails and jump start to some sort of form within the first few weeks of a new season...

Unread 06-08-2022, 04:10 PM
utd99

This guy will score a lot of goals but I don’t think losing Mane and gaining Nunez makes them a better team or will help their consistency.

Unread 06-08-2022, 04:15 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
They were awful, no matter what the media and commentary are saying here ..

Really sluggish...
Don't worry, a few whacks on the inhalers & they'll be back to where they were.

Unread 06-08-2022, 04:16 PM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
This guy will score a lot of goals but I don’t think losing Mane and gaining Nunez makes them a better team or will help their consistency.
Forward line discussion all a bit bread and circuses .. Thiago off with hamstring injury today .. always injured, 31 .. behind him in the midfield they’ve then got Henderson 32 and on last legs. Then you get to the real muck of Oxlade Chamberlain & Milner (37 in the winter). If anything happened to Fabinho they would be absolutely £#%&!ed .. they could fall off dramatically even with just Thiago out. Need a top midfield to play that high pressing football

Unread 06-08-2022, 04:32 PM
Bobda

Expecting a full blown meltdown from Klopp later this season, given that there's a World Cup slap bang in the middle of it. They'll be much worse excuses than a dry pitches later in the season from him...

Unread 06-08-2022, 04:35 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
this isn't indicative of Liverpool for the rest of the season.... and we know it and it's a worry Nunez has found his feet so soon, even when it sounds liverpool weren't great.

I just hope to £#%&! we turn up for the first few games and aren't trying to chase our tails and jump start to some sort of form within the first few weeks of a new season...
Haven’t we got them in a few weeks?

Just checked and yes we do…

Unread 06-08-2022, 05:53 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

The £#%&! has Liverpool dropping points got to do with us ffs?

They’ll be 10 points clear of us by October

Unread 06-08-2022, 06:42 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Take your tongue out of his hole ffs,
£#%&! me…

That’s richer than Elon Musk.

Unread 06-08-2022, 06:47 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
The £#%&! has Liverpool dropping points got to do with us ffs?

They’ll be 10 points clear of us by October
I'd just like us to have some semblance of dignity and pride with respect to our league placing, compared to one of our biggest rivals....

Unread 06-08-2022, 06:56 PM
Neo

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikvanHaaksbergen
I am absolutely rubbing my hands at rubbing your face in the mud as this season progresses you low IQ little boy. Stick to recommending Utd buy Arsenal players who can’t make the match day team. Suits you
You don't even pay subs, you no-mark.

As if I'd give two £#%&!s what you think, about anything.

Unread 06-08-2022, 08:45 PM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Nunez will score a lot, won't he.
Not half as many as he misses

Unread 06-08-2022, 08:53 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
I'd just like us to have some semblance of dignity and pride with respect to our league placing, compared to one of our biggest rivals....
Well we could start getting that back by actually stringing some wins together and not rolling over and giving up against the first teams that bare their teeth at us like last seasons £#%&!ing pathetic mess.

Forget Liverpool, forget City. They're playing a different game to us now. Our mission this season is not to be a complete and total disgrace to the name Manchester United.

We can start tomorrow by turning up and beating Brighton at home and maybe, just maybe, turn old trafford into something of a fortress. I'm not holding my £#%&!ing breath though.

Unread 06-08-2022, 09:01 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Well we could start getting that back by actually stringing some wins together and not rolling over and giving up against the first teams that bare their teeth at us like last seasons £#%&!ing pathetic mess.

Forget Liverpool, forget City. They're playing a different game to us now. Our mission this season is not to be a complete and total disgrace to the name Manchester United.

We can start tomorrow by turning up and beating Brighton at home and maybe, just maybe, turn old trafford into something of a fortress. I'm not holding my £#%&!ing breath though.
We've not even kicked a ball yet

Unread 06-08-2022, 09:10 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
We've not even kicked a ball yet
Well Ten Hag better be a £#%&!ing miracle worker mate because the club have given him absolutely £#%&! all to work with.

Unread 06-08-2022, 09:42 PM
Fat Al

ETH is on a hiding to nothing tomorrow anyway.

The ABU's in the media & even some of our support will be critical regardless of the outcome.

Lose - the skies's falling in. Fold the club.
Draw - We're as shit as last season. Say hello to the new boss, same as the old boss.
Win by a couple of goals - Poor performance, it's Brighton. We should be beating them by a big margin.
Thrash them - Calm down lads, it's only Brighton.

I hate to agree with marlo, but it's gonna take 6-8 games to even given us an idea of where we are & where we are going. And we've also got this stupid £#%&!ing World Cup shit at the end of the year.

Unread 06-08-2022, 10:04 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
ETH is on a hiding to nothing tomorrow anyway.

The ABU's in the media & even some of our support will be critical regardless of the outcome.

Lose - the skies's falling in. Fold the club.
Draw - We're as shit as last season. Say hello to the new boss, same as the old boss.
Win by a couple of goals - Poor performance, it's Brighton. We should be beating them by a big margin.
Thrash them - Calm down lads, it's only Brighton.

I hate to agree with marlo, but it's gonna take 6-8 games to even given us an idea of where we are & where we are going. And we've also got this stupid £#%&!ing World Cup shit at the end of the year.
Maybe from the media but not from our own lot.
If they win, it’s because of ETH

Draw or lose or crap performance, we know the squad isn’t good enough. That’s not on ETH.

Eth is obviously a good manager, one game won’t change that. But I think atleast with our own fan base he has a bit more leeway and patience. He needs his own team. Three players aren’t enough. Hopefully he can get a tune out of the current squad, will wait and see.

Maybe Ronaldo has something to prove? Maybe Fred just clicks in eths style, probably blind faith.

The squad is shit, the manager hasn’t been backed but that’s not on ETH
Closed Thread