United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-08-2022, 02:35 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
I don't really understand why a lack of champions league football should be an issue. It's one year. And Barca dropped into the Europa League last season and couldn't even win that competition so it's hardly a massive step down. And as bad as we were last season we still were only three points off. Chelsea have also had seasons when they have failed to make top four. This isn't 15 years ago when the league had an established top four. I think we'll finish above Chelsea this season.
Well put. One season ffs

Unread 06-08-2022, 02:39 PM
Ethers

He’s 25. Probably got 5/6 seasons left of his prime? It’s easy to say oh it’s only one year without the champions league, but winning it is the pinnacle of any club players career. So it’s probably quite a difficult decision to deliberately give up one of your handful of chances of winning it.

Unread 06-08-2022, 02:47 PM
puressence

Has saffers commented

Unread 06-08-2022, 02:50 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Has saffers commented
Not logged in since 14/7.

Actually concerned for his wellbeing...

Unread 06-08-2022, 02:52 PM
ErikvanHaaksbergen

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

That FDJ avatar he’s got def going to be a portrait of Dorian Gray of sorts. Saffers might wither but that vision of Frenkie will be young forever

Unread 06-08-2022, 03:04 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Got into some mither after the Athletico game apparently.....

Stays on here...

Unread 06-08-2022, 03:17 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Got into some mither after the Athletico game apparently.....

Stays on here...
Heard he was last man standing. Pure should be careful what he says. Cheap flights etc, uber to a park in Middleton at 6am, he could be jogging through the woods and BAM, wont know what hit him.

Unread 06-08-2022, 04:01 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Heard he was last man standing. Pure should be careful what he says. Cheap flights etc, uber to a park in Middleton at 6am, he could be jogging through the woods and BAM, wont know what hit him.
Uber are in Rochdale now? £#%&!ing hell I didn’t think they even had internet yet.

Back on topic, ranking your targets is natural but this guy can’t be the only player in world football who is available and would improve us. The bar has been pretty low for a few seasons now. It can’t just be De Jong or what we currently have.

Unread 06-08-2022, 04:41 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Uber are in Rochdale now? £#%&!ing hell I didn’t think they even had internet yet.

Back on topic, ranking your targets is natural but this guy can’t be the only player in world football who is available and would improve us. The bar has been pretty low for a few seasons now. It can’t just be De Jong or what we currently have.
He's in the top 3 midfielders in his position in world football, in a role suited to us ...

He's worth waiting for ..

Unread 06-08-2022, 04:48 PM
utd99

Unless it means we end up with no one. Still, shouldn’t bother me seeing as I’ve never seen United live.

Unread 06-08-2022, 04:52 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Unless it means we end up with no one. Still, shouldn’t bother me seeing as I’ve never seen United live.
Try and take a little joke a touch better.....

No Biggie ..

Unread 06-08-2022, 04:57 PM
Sloppy

Quote:

Probably still checking flights.

Unread 06-08-2022, 04:59 PM
Jethro

Is it time to start bumping Pure's transfer threads?

See you in a month.

Unread 06-08-2022, 05:10 PM
Baron

Barca alleged to have inflated TV money deal by €150m

https://www.marca.com/en/football/ba...30f8b4589.html

Unread 06-08-2022, 05:12 PM
suedeshoes

I don't want United to sign this kid. He clearly doesn't want to join and we can't really afford any more dwarves.

Unread 06-08-2022, 05:16 PM
Chopper

Are we still at 95%?

Unread 06-08-2022, 05:32 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Barca alleged to have inflated TV money deal by €150m

https://www.marca.com/en/football/ba...30f8b4589.html
They’ve been watching City but haven’t the brains or the illegal funds to pull it off.

They can’t be allowed to get away with the shit they’ve been up to this summer, surely?

Unread 06-08-2022, 07:41 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
I don't want United to sign this kid. He clearly doesn't want to join and we can't really afford any more dwarves.
Hi ho, that's the way of the world

Unread 06-08-2022, 08:38 PM
Sparky***

I am astounded that players are still lining up to sign for this lot? Are they £#%&!ing stupid?

If I was offered a job by a company that couldn't pay their existing staff i'd tell them to £#%&! off.

Unread 06-08-2022, 08:40 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I am astounded that players are still lining up to sign for this lot? Are they £#%&!ing stupid?

If I was offered a job by a company that couldn't pay their existing staff i'd tell them to £#%&! off.
Wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve been doing some backhanders under the table this whole time, City style.
Closed Thread