Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Opening day hat-trick?

Siuu
Siuuuuuuuu
Siuuuuuuuuuuuu

If he starts him he'll feast.....

Think he may be in a bit if trouble for last week though.....

In the naughty goat corner...

Suiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Unread 05-08-2022, 11:24 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
If he starts him he'll feast.....

Think he may be in a bit if trouble for last week though.....

In the naughty goat corner...

Suiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Got Rooney end vibes all over it. Everyone wanting him out despite still being our best player, all based on a bit of unconfirmed tittle tattle. Working his ball off every game, Records broken aots

Siuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Unread 05-08-2022, 11:26 AM
Joe Biden

Hag knows the score, he's threatening to play elanga. Telling the haters to be careful what they wish for.

Unread 05-08-2022, 11:29 AM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
Oh look, the King is getting down to business and being the consummate professional, what a surprise.

Not like there isn't about 20 years of evidence to show how he'd react once it became clearer that he'd be staying at United.

But he's toxic, and will disrupt the dressing room and undermine the manager all season! Still waiting for that to happen - been waiting 20 years...

Unread 05-08-2022, 11:30 AM
Fellohmkjusto

Christiano should not go anywhere

Unread 05-08-2022, 11:37 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Oh look, the King is getting down to business and being the consummate professional, what a surprise.

Not like there isn't about 20 years of evidence to show how he'd react once it became clearer that he'd be staying at United.

But he's toxic, and will disrupt the dressing room and undermine the manager all season! Still waiting for that to happen - been waiting 20 years...
Not that I think Ronaldo wouldn’t be a professional on the pitch and training he literally left early last week ( along with others). The manager came out later to say it’s unacceptable. Hardly doubt he would have had to be told not to leave early.

Leaving early without manager’s permission is undermining him. He has literally already done it Infront of the world and you’re denying it.

Like I said, if he stays , I think he will get his head down and kick ass.it’s not in him to down tools. But let’s not close our eyes when you can see him break rules or not act right wrt to team dressing room ethics.

Unread 05-08-2022, 11:44 AM
Bunker Buster

Let's not cheer his goals, let's turn off our streams...

Unread 05-08-2022, 12:06 PM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Not that I think Ronaldo wouldn’t be a professional on the pitch and training he literally left early last week ( along with others). The manager came out later to say it’s unacceptable. Hardly doubt he would have had to be told not to leave early.

Leaving early without manager’s permission is undermining him. He has literally already done it Infront of the world and you’re denying it.

Like I said, if he stays , I think he will get his head down and kick ass.it’s not in him to down tools. But let’s not close our eyes when you can see him break rules or not act right wrt to team dressing room ethics.
It wasn't even a proper game pal, half the people there left early.

Unread 05-08-2022, 12:12 PM
Sloppy

Quote:
Let's not cheer his goals, let's turn off our streams...

Unread 05-08-2022, 12:24 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellohmkjusto
Christiano should not go anywhere
Even to the toilet?

Unread 05-08-2022, 12:39 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy

Could really do with a haircut urd99'rs....

Unread 05-08-2022, 12:42 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
It wasn't even a proper game pal, half the people there left early.
Doesn’t matter. If the manager comes out and says it’s unacceptable then it’s unacceptable . ETH has to be backed all the way. Whatever he wants should go. Including the discipline and what he expects of his players.

No doubt you’ll be complaining about ETH not getting properly backed or given the tools to implement , yet here you are saying it was ok for Ronaldo and some other players to do something that directly goes against how the manager believes his players should behave.

Unread 05-08-2022, 12:43 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins

No doubt you’ll be complaining about ETH not getting properly backed or given the tools to implement
No, that'll be you....deffo you, you've been doing it ALL summer..

Unread 05-08-2022, 12:55 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
No, that'll be you....deffo you, you've been doing it ALL summer..
Yes, I’m saying it would be hypocritical of him to do it and then accept the manager not being backed like the example we are discussing.

I haven’t been , i am fully in ETHs corner here. If he thinks it’s unacceptable and Ronaldo should be dropped then he should. Backing ETH all the way.

Im saying if someone keeps going on about ETH not being backed and such and then accepts Ronaldo leaving as ok despite the manager coming out and saying it’s unacceptable then it’s hypocritical.

Stop picking one line from the whole quote for some nonsense agenda.

Unread 06-08-2022, 04:22 PM
Neo

Thumbs down

The opinions we've all been waiting for, from the Soccer Saturday panel.

Tim Sherwood: "Ten Hag wants him out!"

Clinton Morrison: "Get Cristiano out the door".

Sue Smith: "Pogba obviously going (will help Manchester United)".

Michael Dawson: "It must be an absolute nightmare for Erik Ten Hag".

All sound very similar to the opinions of many Fredsters this summer, tbh. S2c.

Unread 06-08-2022, 04:30 PM
utd99

Yeah, because it’s incredibly odd for a United supporter to have no interest in players who don’t want to be here right?

Have some £#%&!ing pride. We may be shit, but that doesn’t mean we have to be beggars too. Arsenal tried that.

Unread 06-08-2022, 04:32 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Yeah, because it’s incredibly odd for a United supporter

You don't mean yourself there do you ?

Have you even seen Ronaldo live ?

#SundaysAreForKings

Unread 06-08-2022, 04:35 PM
utd99

That’s unusual for you to be passing judgement on things you have no £#%&!ing clue about. You feeling ok mate?

Unread 06-08-2022, 04:36 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
That’s unusual for you to be passing judgement on things you have no £#%&!ing clue about. You feeling ok mate?
That's a no then.....

I'm doing bloody marvellous my guy....

Unread 06-08-2022, 04:38 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
The opinions we've all been waiting for, from the Soccer Saturday panel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo2t4zEPdGo

Tim Sherwood: "Ten Hag wants him out!"

Clinton Morrison: "Get Cristiano out the door".

Sue Smith: "Pogba obviously going (will help Manchester United)".

Michael Dawson: "It must be an absolute nightmare for Erik Ten Hag".

All sound very similar to the opinions of many Fredsters this summer, tbh. S2c.
Never really listened to or taken much notice of him but he was spouting some absolute %@#$&!s all morning. Makes me wish they’d bring Le Tissier back
Closed Thread