United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-08-2022, 09:28 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
why all the hate for Ronaldo? I doubt anyone has the full facts apart from Ronnie & ETH......there are dark arts at work trying to split our fanbase again, don't fall for it.
People have short memories.

The GOAT doesn't want to play in a shambles of a team and wants to play in the CL? Fair play to him.

Unread 03-08-2022, 09:37 AM
utd99

Like a bunch of battered wives.

Unread 03-08-2022, 09:39 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
why all the hate for Ronaldo? I doubt anyone has the full facts apart from Ronnie & ETH......there are dark arts at work trying to split our fanbase again, don't fall for it.
Some people struggle with any kind of rejection, even if it’s all in their heads and there’s no proof for it. Guarantee these people have abandonment issues and have had traumatic break ups in the past - they generally have no interest in self-reflection and continue to behave in the same toxic manner for the duration of their lives.

Unread 03-08-2022, 09:43 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Some people struggle with any kind of rejection, even if it’s all in their heads and there’s no proof for it. Guarantee these people have abandonment issues and have had traumatic break ups in the past - they generally have no interest in self-reflection and continue to behave in the same toxic manner for the duration of their lives.
Are you for real? I though this Freud shit was a wind up. You need to crawl out of your own ass for a bit and get some air mate.

Unread 03-08-2022, 10:23 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikvanHaaksbergen
19/20 and prior they were fine. Given the players available setting the team up to counter attack again is best way forward. A lot of pace on the break with those 3. We cannot control the game week-to-week and away from home with the players we have & trying to play that way will lead to sadness. Most impressive thing ETH could do is be pragmatic about what players he has at disposal right now & setting up accordingly.
The new manager abandoning all of his principles and his way of playing - that got him the job in the first place - and playing a style completely alien to him, is the best way forward.

Quote:
Often they lash out when a mirror is held up to their disorder...

Unread 03-08-2022, 10:27 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

Often they lash out when a mirror is held up to their disorder...
I wanted to say it but I’m opting for the Grey Rock Method. These people feed off of the reactions they get from others, so the less attention you give them, the better.

Ronnie deserves a lot more respect after what’s he’s given us.

Unread 03-08-2022, 10:38 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
I wanted to say it but I’m opting for the Grey Rock Method. These people feed off of the reactions they get from others, so the less attention you give them, the better.

Ronnie deserves a lot more respect after what’s he’s given us.

I'd say the club deserve more respect after what we gave him, but each to their own.

I love ronnie and at his peak for us he's probably the best player i've ever seen, but £#%&!ing hell a bit of perspective here. We took him on at 17, fergie nurtured him and turned him from a diving prima donna into the world's best. He won a bunch of trophies with us, then literally couldn't wait to £#%&! off to Madrid. Wasn't the word 'slave' used at some point

He then comes back at the tail end of his career, we give him a 2 year £500k contract at the age of 36 and he still treats the club like @#%&!s at the end of the season.

But yeah, we're really showing him disrespect by wanting him to honour his contract and try his best. Wonder if he'll use the term 'slave' again

Unread 03-08-2022, 11:12 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
I'd say the club deserve more respect after what we gave him, but each to their own.

I love ronnie and at his peak for us he's probably the best player i've ever seen, but £#%&!ing hell a bit of perspective here. We took him on at 17, fergie nurtured him and turned him from a diving prima donna into the world's best. He won a bunch of trophies with us, then literally couldn't wait to £#%&! off to Madrid. Wasn't the word 'slave' used at some point

He then comes back at the tail end of his career, we give him a 2 year £500k contract at the age of 36 and he still treats the club like @#%&!s at the end of the season.

But yeah, we're really showing him disrespect by wanting him to honour his contract and try his best. Wonder if he'll use the term 'slave' again
This.

Shamefully, I think this exposes life long match going united fans from internet fans. Stoney aside, most comments in support of Ronnie are all from people that have never set foot inside old Trafford or rarely do. And I think stoney is simply advocating caution before formalising a position which is fair enough.

Would be really easy for Ronnie to make all this go away if he wanted to. But he doesn’t do because it’s all about him. Beginning to really dislike the lad.

Unread 03-08-2022, 11:13 AM
marlo

so after putting up that lazy half hearted 45 minutes against that Spanish team he leaves before the end..

consummate professional. magnificent bastard.

Unread 03-08-2022, 11:26 AM
AK14

If we can get a replacement in () then £#%&! him off.

No player should ever be bigger than the club and cause these many issues for the manager.

Unread 03-08-2022, 11:39 AM
ZiggyStardust

The club need to agree with Ronaldo to rip up his contract and end this circus that’s over shadowing our start to the season

He’s going to be a bad influence in the dressing room if we keep him when he wants to leave
Does anyone think Dalot would have left early if Ronaldo hadn’t

End this nonsense

Unread 03-08-2022, 11:44 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
The club need to agree with Ronaldo to rip up his contract and end this circus that’s over shadowing our start to the season

He’s going to be a bad influence in the dressing room if we keep him when he wants to leave
Does anyone think Dalot would have left early if Ronaldo hadn’t

End this nonsense
Yep. Stupid keeping him around in the hopes of getting £10m for him, or whatever. Bin him and save the wages asap.

Unread 03-08-2022, 12:35 PM
Joe Biden

If Hag wanted Ronaldo gone he'd be gone already.

Unread 03-08-2022, 12:36 PM
Bobda

Hag

Unread 03-08-2022, 01:03 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
https://twitter.com/utdreport/status...bWlBYBQtmI8mEg

so after putting up that lazy half hearted 45 minutes against that Spanish team he leaves before the end..

consummate professional. magnificent bastard.
Oh dear.

Appears as though the battered wives, duvet crowd and FreudReds are going to have to pick a side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
If Hag wanted Ronaldo gone he'd be gone already.
Why is Wan Bissaka still here then? I think the manager has been a bit busy since this broke tbh, you know, doing his £#%&!ing job.

Unread 03-08-2022, 04:01 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
That can’t be it, it’s nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Can’t say I know ten Hag that well yet, but the idea he told players they could leave at half time to beat the traffic just doesn’t seem that plausible tbh.
Hopefully a Tommy doc underhand tactic

Publicly refuses to let ronaldo dictate to him that he’s leaving, and then sets him up to get rid on his terms. Authority

Docherty once told paddy crerand the team bus left at a certain time and left an hour early. Then got him sacked. Something like that anyway, from the strange kind of glory book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Are the only 2 ‘strikers’ we’ve signed that aren’t in their 30’s since Fergie retired Martial and Lukaku? That can’t be right? 9 years?

Falcao
Martial (who’s a winger mostly)
Zlatan
Lukaku
Cavani
Ronaldo

Some of the best strikers around, all well after their peaks, and Lukaku. If that’s not evidence of the clubs demise..
Evidence of Woodward’s commercial transfer strategy to hit short term financial targets.

Unread 05-08-2022, 10:54 AM
Joe Biden

Cool

Let's go goat!!!

Unread 05-08-2022, 11:01 AM
Stickman

There will be a correlation between his better behaviour and the window closing on potential moves no doubt

wish the club would take the initiative and bomb him, but they won’t.

Unread 05-08-2022, 11:18 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden

Another 20+ season.....

Unread 05-08-2022, 11:19 AM
believe

Opening day hat-trick?

Siuu
Siuuuuuuuu
Siuuuuuuuuuuuu

Closed Thread