Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
How do you pronounce his name?
"The Armenian"?

Unread 02-07-2016, 06:17 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
Yeah he signed the contract then but stayed at PSV until the summer.

Obviously there was no contact between Mou and Chelsea until after the champions league final, just like there wasn't between him and United until van gaal had been sacked
Mourinho clearly didn't sign Robben for Chelsea. Strange one to argue about, tbh.

Unread 02-07-2016, 06:50 PM
King Eric

I thought he'd signed for us already, it's just said on sky, the clubs have agreed a fee, but negotiating his wages.

Unread 02-07-2016, 07:21 PM
rebelcountyred

We can't pronounce his name
Henrik machmickwatchcallit

Unread 02-07-2016, 09:38 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
Henrik machmickwatchcallit
Parklife?

Unread 02-07-2016, 11:43 PM
MagnificentSeven

mickey-tarian

just call him 'mickey' or 'mick'

Unread 03-07-2016, 12:12 AM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Mourinho clearly didn't sign Robben for Chelsea. Strange one to argue about, tbh.
Well I think it's strange that you're refusing to believe that managers who have been lined up for jobs recommend players to their future clubs, but whatever pal.

Unread 03-07-2016, 01:37 AM
rockored

I'm waiting for Daves endorsement.

Until then. It's a dead rubber.

Unread 03-07-2016, 01:50 AM
armchair

i'll be calling him mk ultra

Unread 03-07-2016, 02:14 AM
MrBishi

McTargaryen

Unread 03-07-2016, 04:15 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockored
I'm waiting for Daves endorsement.

Until then. It's a dead rubber.
Daves a £#%&!ing #@&%!. Your manager bought him. Lets wait til he's dropped for Fellaini to pan him yeah

Unread 03-07-2016, 07:04 PM
waynes ear's

Unread 04-07-2016, 02:43 PM
goldfinger II

Beginning to get a little concerned that this hasn't been announced yet. Two days since Dortmund confirmed they had accepted the fee.

Unread 04-07-2016, 02:46 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinger II
Beginning to get a little concerned that this hasn't been announced yet. Two days since Dortmund confirmed they had accepted the fee.
how concerned on a scale of biting your nails to losing sleep?

Unread 04-07-2016, 03:16 PM
goldfinger II

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
how concerned on a scale of biting your nails to losing sleep?
Think I'm holding up reasonably well, to-be-fair-to-be-fair, but won't fully relax until it's all confirmed, including the work permit. Then I will, hopefully, feel less compelled to keep checking twitter and websites for further news about it, and also feel free to check out some of his Youtube highlights - a thing I resolved not to do for potential signings until they become real ones - been down this road before, alas.

I really want to see those Youtube videos. As I have no recollection of ever, ever seeing him play before, I hope to find a world of pleasure there.

Thanks for asking

Unread 04-07-2016, 04:26 PM
red in cumbria

Its alright mate, pure has told us scarf shot tomorrow.

Unread 04-07-2016, 04:27 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinger II
Think I'm holding up reasonably well, to-be-fair-to-be-fair, but won't fully relax until it's all confirmed, including the work permit. Then I will, hopefully, feel less compelled to keep checking twitter and websites for further news about it, and also feel free to check out some of his Youtube highlights - a thing I resolved not to do for potential signings until they become real ones - been down this road before, alas.

I really want to see those Youtube videos. As I have no recollection of ever, ever seeing him play before, I hope to find a world of pleasure there.

Thanks for asking
Fair to middling would've sufficed.

Unread 04-07-2016, 04:41 PM
Buck

I hope this fella is better than the last guy we got from Dortmund

Unread 04-07-2016, 04:46 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
I hope this fella is better than the last guy we got from Dortmund
I'd give Januzaj another season.
Closed Thread