Old 03-08-2016, 12:15 PM
Jethro

Kurt Ballou produced this album?

Old 03-08-2016, 12:32 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Kurt Ballou produced this album?
Not sure - there were rumours of his involvement, but I think Steve Evetts is taking the reigns again.

Hoping they release a proper version of the track soon, as that youtube vid is just a radio recording.

Loving these at the min as well.

Last edited by TheFatGoth; 03-08-2016 at 01:41 PM.

Old 05-08-2016, 03:20 PM
Jethro

Splitting up after this album

Old 05-08-2016, 05:20 PM
TheFatGoth

Just read that. Fucking gutted tbh.

Quote:
“I’m 40 years old and I loaded a trailer last night. Even after all this time, we’re not making tons of money. We survive by not having managers and not having a lot of crew.

“…The band has actually never been more prolific and we’re as credible and popular as ever. I think whenever we’re on stage, there’s not another band in the world playing at that time that even comes close to us, and that’s our goal. We’re really excited about this new album as well, but at the same time, it’s going to be our 20-year anniversary in 2017—it might be even longer because I’m not sure when I started writing songs, but the first EP came out in ’97—so I think it’s one of those things where we didn’t want to get to the point where we’re stopping because we have to or because we’re old or people are kind of over it. Who knows if that would ever happen, but I feel way more empowered in making hard decisions. I don’t like the idea of slowing down or doing it less often, I like to just dive in full-force and take things to the extreme because that’s what this band has always been about.”

Old 08-08-2016, 02:00 PM
TheFatGoth

Old 22-08-2016, 09:08 AM
TheFatGoth

Old 22-08-2016, 09:41 AM
hopkins

I think me and heavy metal are done. Couldn't even handle a full day at Bloodstock

Sorry Jethro

Old 31-08-2016, 01:58 PM
TheFatGoth

Not metal or even rock but still dark and heavy as fuck

Old 31-08-2016, 02:01 PM
Jethro

Quite enjoyed the Behemoth album. Carpenter Brut still does this stuff better than anyone

Old 31-08-2016, 02:26 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Quite enjoyed the Behemoth album. Carpenter Brut still does this stuff better than anyone
Yeah got Trilogy, love it. CB and Gost do quite a few shows together.