United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-09-2015, 09:49 PM
puressence

Default Van gaal and giggs question nite tonite at old Trafford

sounds like Louis was on form and has Wilson gone on loan to a championship club

Unread 09-09-2015, 09:52 PM
dragflick

Louis was £#%&!ing great, excellent to listen to. He did mention Wilson a couple of times going out on loan, to the puzzlement us and a few nearby

Mentioned in the other thread, but Giggs will be next manager. Louis introduced him as it ffs

Unread 09-09-2015, 09:57 PM
Clarkie

Gone on loan to Derby it seems.

Giggs ffs

Unread 09-09-2015, 09:58 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Louis was £#%&!ing great, excellent to listen to. He did mention Wilson a couple of times going out on loan, to the puzzlement us and a few nearby

Mentioned in the other thread, but Giggs will be next manager. Louis introduced him as it ffs
Mates got his picture with Louis the £#%&!er said he was the Louis we all love 😂😂😂😂

Unread 09-09-2015, 10:01 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

I think they couldn't recall him until at least January if he went to a PL club whereas they can bring him back on short notice with a Championship club.

Unread 09-09-2015, 10:04 PM
puressence

He has an immediate recall on the loan .. Louis said don't worry about Saturday we will win 😂😂😂😂😂

Unread 09-09-2015, 10:07 PM
est.1878

remember eamon holmes tweeting post moyezzz that he'd lunched with frogson and the plan was VG for three years then giggs.

Unread 09-09-2015, 10:09 PM
Ginners

said on deadline day wilson was going out on loan

Unread 09-09-2015, 10:13 PM
Cream

Why not Giggs?

He's managed the club as a caretaker for a few games, he's no kid, he's been managed by the best there is and the worst.

A few seasons assisting the same manager who influenced Pep and Mourinho can't do any harm.

On top of all that he was a brilliant footballer and a model pro.

Unread 09-09-2015, 10:14 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
remember eamon holmes tweeting post moyezzz that he'd lunched with frogson and the plan was VG for three years then giggs.
He may have been the best manager ever but, The Frog was clearly shit at picking friends and company

Unread 09-09-2015, 10:16 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
He has an immediate recall on the loan .. Louis said don't worry about Saturday we will win 😂😂😂😂😂
oh well that's alright then. Has he got any ideas who's going to score some goals for us?

Unread 09-09-2015, 10:17 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
oh well that's alright then. Has he got any ideas who's going to score some goals for us?
Ashley Young.

Need him to start and dive for a few penalties for England hero, Wayne Rooney, to slot in.

Otherwise, we're a bit in the shit for goals

Unread 09-09-2015, 10:18 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
he said rooney's form for england has highlighted why he didn't feel the need to bring an experienced striker in and that fans should not worry.

full transcripts on twitter

Unread 09-09-2015, 10:28 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Why not Giggs?

He's managed the club as a caretaker for a few games, he's no kid, he's been managed by the best there is and the worst.

A few seasons assisting the same manager who influenced Pep and Mourinho can't do any harm.

On top of all that he was a brilliant footballer and a model pro.
Wanted to write all of this earlier but im lazy. Rep

*won't let me rep

Unread 09-09-2015, 10:29 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Wanted to write all of this earlier but im lazy. Rep
I think a lot of people are down on him because he's #@&%!ed.

Unread 09-09-2015, 10:37 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
I think a lot of people are down on him because he's #@&%!ed.
Oh his eyes are too close together nqat.

But so are Peps

On

Unread 09-09-2015, 10:39 PM
My Name is Keith

Thumbs up

You're suggesting a short term assistant with no club managerial experience beyond his time with lvg should manage one of the top 4 clubs in the world.

I think it's mental.

Unread 09-09-2015, 10:40 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Oh is eyes are too close together nqat.

But so are Peps

On
wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
wtf