United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-10-2013, 05:30 PM
puressence

Default anyone coming to lowery tonite can't wait for ferie nite. I hope I can ask a question.

Gonna be immense. I'm gonna tell him I was in charge of the bedsheet and the reason behind it. Could be the best nite ever

Unread 28-10-2013, 05:49 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Gonna be immense. I'm gonna tell him I was in charge of the bedsheet and the reason behind it. Could be the best nite ever
get the impression you genuinely think he won't ridicule you

Unread 28-10-2013, 06:08 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
get the impression you genuinely think he won't ridicule you
Tbh throb I can't wait I won't my rag ill just ask him a question followed by the bebe one if I haven't already been asked to leave.

Unread 28-10-2013, 06:11 PM
carlosartorial

You coming Lime for a pint pre-gig, Pure?

Unread 28-10-2013, 06:13 PM
Withers

Thumbs up

Quote:
Tbh throb I can't wait I won't my rag ill just ask him a question followed by the bebe one if I haven't already been asked to leave.
Good luck pal.

Unread 28-10-2013, 06:15 PM
Child of Darkness

I've read most his book and I'd ask him why he felt the need to wash 10 years of dirty laundry in public .

The £#%&!in #@&%! .

Unread 28-10-2013, 06:16 PM
ScarFace

Thumbs down

Proof or it didn't happen you lying slob.

A: The tickets sold out extremely fast & B: you'd need two of them, as you wont be able to fit in a single seat you fat mess.

In the unlikely event you did manage to get two tickets for your lard arse, i hope you crash into a tree on the way. ( R.I.P the tree )

Unread 28-10-2013, 06:21 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Proof or it didn't happen you lying slob.

A: The tickets sold out extremely fast & B: you'd need two of them, as you wont be able to fit in a single seat you fat mess.

In the unlikely event you did manage to get two tickets for your lard arse, i hope you crash into a tree on the way. ( R.I.P the tree )
Pardon no wum pal and what you say doesn't bother me but a serious question joking aside how old are you.

Unread 28-10-2013, 06:23 PM
puressence

There's a list of questions but I realise it will be a ferie love in. Carlos are u goin lime shall I look out for the most lookin manc in the building

Unread 28-10-2013, 06:23 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
Good luck pal.

Tbh I look like either

Unread 28-10-2013, 06:27 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
There's a list of questions but I realise it will be a ferie love in. Carlos are u goin lime shall I look out for the most lookin manc in the building
Yes, I'll let on if I see you...which I doubt I will tbh.

Unread 28-10-2013, 06:35 PM
teflon_terry

Anyone in Vibrante going to the Royal Festival Hall gig on Friday?

(apart from Pure obviously)

Unread 28-10-2013, 06:38 PM
forzagarza

If, after his speech he takes too long to sit down or £#%&! off then BOOOO him

Unread 28-10-2013, 06:43 PM
redman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
I've read most his book and I'd ask him why he felt the need to wash 10 years of dirty laundry in public .

The £#%&!in #@&%! .
This.

Unread 28-10-2013, 06:47 PM
NinoyAquino

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
Anyone in Vibrante going to the Royal Festival Hall gig on Friday?

(apart from Pure obviously)
Indeed. I'm taking mummy.

Unread 28-10-2013, 07:01 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness

The £#%&!in #@&%! .
Well 5 million quid might be one of the reasons.

Unread 28-10-2013, 07:08 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Yes, I'll let on if I see you...which I doubt I will tbh.
Tbh ill just wink

Unread 28-10-2013, 07:18 PM
Zorg

I'll vote for you as foty if you address him as Sir Frogson.

Unread 28-10-2013, 07:18 PM
lookingforeric

Quote:
Please do it pure.

"Excuse me sir Alex,i was the buffoon with the Fergie out bed sheet,im ever so sorry to have doubted your greatness can you forgive me?"

Unread 28-10-2013, 07:39 PM
taff

i do hope there are cameras present
Closed Thread