Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yeah that'll steady the ship.

Unread 24-11-2018, 06:02 PM
andyroo

Off to Bayern

Unread 28-12-2018, 09:33 PM
ScarFace

On holiday with United LEGEND and official club ambassador....

Michael Sylvestre

Unread 28-12-2018, 09:36 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
On holiday with United LEGEND and official club ambassador....

Michael Sylvestre
Gone to Easter Island?

Unread 28-12-2018, 09:48 PM
Sparky***

I do hope everyone realises this is exactly who we're going to end up with.

Obviously Pocettino should be our No1 target and is the sort of manager who is approaching a peak in his abilities who we should be trying our nuts off to get in next.

Unfortunately we have a star spangled gaggle of morons at the helm, one of whom - our chief exec - is an absolute headline-chasing belm. He'll get Zidane in because it's a big name who'll get the sponsors frothing at the gash. And it'll end in utter disaster.

Unread 28-12-2018, 09:51 PM
Fat Al

Quote:

Obviously Pocettino should be our No1 target and is the sort of manager who is approaching a peak in his abilities who we should be trying our nuts off to get in next.

Unfortunately we have a star spangled gaggle of morons at the helm, one of whom - our chief exec - is an absolute headline-chasing belm. He'll get Zidane in because it's a big name who'll get the sponsors frothing at the gash. And it'll end in utter disaster.
Gotta agree with Sparky. Zidane is not what we need. Pochettino, yes. Eddie Howe, possibly.
Not Zidane.

Unread 28-12-2018, 09:53 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:

calm down it's Poch

Unread 28-12-2018, 09:55 PM
Neo

Angry

Would be absolutely gutted if we end up with this bald fraud whilst Poch goes to Madrid.

Fully expect the above to happen, btw. Poch will be grinning next to that corrupt #@&%! Perez in front of their 13 European Cups come June, whilst Zidane will be at Carrington watching Smalling and Valencia, scratching his bald bonce and wondering how the £#%&! they’re professional footballers.

Also, how the @#%&!ing £#%&! is Mikael Silvestre a club ambassador? Fatheaded turd is right up there on the long list of players that should have never worn the shirt. Can’t believe he’s still on the £#%&!ing payroll.

Unread 28-12-2018, 10:07 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Could well be woodwards plan b. Poch being plan a until he gets the call from Madrid.

Don't believe zidane will want it either though.

Unread 28-12-2018, 10:08 PM
Bunker Buster

It best not be this guant fraud....

Unread 28-12-2018, 10:30 PM
S/Side.Red

Not overly sure about Zidane but there's some disdain here for a bloke with three European Cups in his only job in management

Unread 28-12-2018, 10:32 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Not overly sure about Zidane but there's some disdain here for a bloke with three European Cups in his only job in management
But 3 CLs with RM ... isn't that somewhat akin to winning 5 SPL titles with Celtic, while Rangers were still languishing in the lower leagues of Scottish football?

Unread 28-12-2018, 10:33 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
But 3 CLs with RM ... isn't that somewhat akin to winning 5 SPL titles with Celtic, while Rangers were still languishing in the lower leagues of Scottish football?
Nobody had won the competition back-to-back in about thirty years, pal. He won three in a row ffs

Unread 28-12-2018, 10:34 PM
Knockers

Quote:
Innit. I feel like I’ve missed some really obvious telltale sign that he’s a clown. What’s he done other than win the biggest competition in the world three times on the trot? Everyone seems convinced he’s a @#%&! but Poch is a surefire winner.

I’d rather Poch too, like, but I still don’t get why people are so bladdy certain about it all. Nobody knows anything.

Unread 28-12-2018, 10:35 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Nobody had won the competition back-to-back in about thirty years, pal. He won three in a row ffs
Yeah, but I'm shitfaced & just wanted to use the word 'languishing'.

Unread 28-12-2018, 10:44 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Innit. I feel like I’ve missed some really obvious telltale sign that he’s a clown. What’s he done other than win the biggest competition in the world three times on the trot? Everyone seems convinced he’s a @#%&! but Poch is a surefire winner.

I’d rather Poch too, like, but I still don’t get why people are so bladdy certain about it all. Nobody knows anything.
I dunno. Maybe something underneath about Woodward wanting Zidane for his name draws the ire. I get the uncertainty, but dismissing him out of hand when he's the one guy who seemed to manage the Madrid dressing room supremely for three years.

Quote:
Yeah, but I'm shitfaced & just wanted to use the word 'languishing'.
Languish away pal

Unread 28-12-2018, 10:46 PM
Sparky***

I think everyone knows why there is some trepidation about appointing Zidane as our next manager and some people are just being obtuse about it.

Unread 28-12-2018, 10:48 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
I think everyone knows why there is some trepidation about appointing Zidane as our next manager and some people are just being obtuse about it.
There's trepidation and there's disaster/fraud chat. Seems a bit OTT.

Unread 28-12-2018, 10:53 PM
Buck

Quote:
Not really. He's beaten Juventus in a final and over two legs, Atletico in a final, PSG over two legs, Bayern Munich over two legs. I have my doubts too but he has overcome all of these teams which is very impressive.

Ideally Ole could be our Zidane. The figurehead manager whose best attribute is he was a part of Fergie's United so that United formula he knows and is trying to bring that back, rather than be an outsider bringing in his own blueprint. What's the worst that could happen?

Unread 28-12-2018, 11:01 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
There's trepidation and there's disaster/fraud chat. Seems a bit OTT.
Would you be happy for him to take over then?
Closed Thread