United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-03-2011, 08:09 PM
red in cumbria

Default Re: you have the £100m

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_RED
I'd pay all the Supporters who moan like £#%&! every time we don't win 5-0, a tenner each to do one and support Chelsea ,
Yeah, that's why everybody is moaning - 'cos we didn't win 5-0. Well spotted

Unread 06-03-2011, 08:12 PM
borsuk

modric, banega and hulk would be my choices.

having said that, the main issue isn't the quality in the squad, the players we have have the ability. you're not £#%&!ing telling me that the likes of kuyt, rodriguez and lucas are midfielders we should be getting dominated by? yet we were second to every ball, slower to every challenge.

the main problem for me is that there's far too many who are too comfortable atm. the attitude of the young lads today (smalling, hernandez and rafael) put the rest of the side to shame, there's a fair few who go through the motions (not just today, it's been apparent all season) and think that's what being a manchester united player is all about. they should be £#%&!ed off asap and their places given to players who give some indication of giving a shit.

Unread 06-03-2011, 08:16 PM
J_RED

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Yeah, that's why everybody is moaning - 'cos we didn't win 5-0. Well spotted
maybe not today , still the match day thread after Nani mis headed and then for the rest of the game was priceless , people having a go at him for being assaulted

Unread 06-03-2011, 08:24 PM
professor green

gerrard, £100m. hth

Unread 06-03-2011, 08:26 PM
beansy

Quote:
Originally Posted by professor green
gerrard, £100m. hth
good one

Unread 06-03-2011, 08:29 PM
forzagarza

I would invest it in mental health services

Unread 06-03-2011, 08:50 PM
Whalefish

Javi Martinez and Rodwell would do me.

I'd love Pastore but I have no idea how Utd could make that work without playing him as the number 10. Maybe there's nowt wrong with that, dunno.

Don't see a wide player arriving if Fergie intends to keep Wellbeck and Cleverley. Not saying I don't think Utd need one.

Just as important is who goes and that list is plenty long. Think we can expect a potential signing this Summer, possibly that kid at Southampton.

Unread 06-03-2011, 08:52 PM
PaulParkers

My first priority would be getting rid of carsick and gibson.

After that anythings a bonus.

Unread 06-03-2011, 08:56 PM
Sandman

I think we'll get Rodwell and Chamberlain in the summer, I'm not sure about Rodwell being what we need though, he seems to be a bit of a stroller and that's the last thing we need in midfield. I'd rather we got M'Vila.

Unread 06-03-2011, 08:57 PM
Coracao

Rodwell hasn't pushed on at all.

Does anyone even know what his best position is yet?

Unread 06-03-2011, 08:58 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
I think we'll get Rodwell and Chamberlain in the summer, I'm not sure about Rodwell being what we need though, he seems to be a bit of a stroller and that's the last thing we need in midfield. I'd rather we got M'Vila.
There is that. Moyes recently spoke about him finding it difficult to crack on after breaking through. Think a move might help tbh. I hope, seriously, Utd sign two central midfielders in the Summer. If that Saints kid signs then I would expect him to add to the wide options.

Unread 06-03-2011, 08:59 PM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao

Defensive midfield I would say, though he's quicker than he looks and can take people on. Would prefer him in midfield than defence for that reason.

Definitely not worth £20m+ imo.

Unread 06-03-2011, 09:03 PM
andyroo

Quote:

Does he even play much? Seems to me he's always crocked.

I like him but I don't think he's TEH ANSEWR.

Unread 06-03-2011, 09:04 PM
borsuk

Thumbs up Re: you have the £100m

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Does he even play much? Seems to me he's always crocked.

I like him but I don't think he's TEH ANSEWR.

Unread 06-03-2011, 09:06 PM
Sandman

Quote:

I could understand us wanting him if he was definitely going to be a centre back, but he seems to be used only as a midfielder now.

Unread 06-03-2011, 09:07 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
How true that is

Unread 06-03-2011, 09:08 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Wouldn't be surprised if Utd went for Defour. A Liege supporter on Red Cafe (I know) stuck something up about his first game back after the shoulder injury. Seemed to do very well.

Unread 06-03-2011, 09:08 PM
dinger

Quote:
modric, banega and hulk would be my choices.

having said that, the main issue isn't the quality in the squad, the players we have have the ability. you're not £#%&!ing telling me that the likes of kuyt, rodriguez and lucas are midfielders we should be getting dominated by? yet we were second to every ball, slower to every challenge.

the main problem for me is that there's far too many who are too comfortable atm. the attitude of the young lads today (smalling, hernandez and rafael) put the rest of the side to shame, there's a fair few who go through the motions (not just today, it's been apparent all season) and think that's what being a manchester united player is all about. they should be £#%&!ed off asap and their places given to players who give some indication of giving a shit.
Thats spot on, the rest were £#%&!ing garbage but I excuse Scholes & Giggs because the heart is willing but the legs aren't as far as those two are concerned. I've said it countless times but when we bought Hargreaves we needed Senna as well not instead of, midfield has been a weak point for a while and if we don't see a minimum of two experienced centre mids this summer we can forget about qualifying for Europe never mind winning the league.

Unread 06-03-2011, 09:10 PM
Wez

Thumbs up Re: you have the £100m

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
How true that is
All thats really left to do today

Unread 06-03-2011, 09:11 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Wouldn't be surprised if Utd went for Defour. A Liege supporter on Red Cafe (I know) stuck something up about his first game back after the shoulder injury. Seemed to do very well.
You don't think these constant injuries sound a bit familiar tbh hargreaves?
Closed Thread