Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-03-2011, 10:35 PM
The Stella Fella

Default Re: Carrick signs a new deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner
No mate, not a drop has passed my lips today

Sick of his rabbit in the headlights shithouse face and his lack of ability to grab a big/important game by the scruff of the neck and influence it

Giving him a new contract is a piss take, bet the @#%&! can't believe his luck
I completely agree Nudger but we really do have a poor midfield at mo - a couple not up to the united standard Carrick/Gibbo - 2 greats getting very one and struggling to compete at top level for more than 2 or 3 matches at a time Giggs/Scholes - Fletch not as good as last year for me - Ando injured - Hargreaves dead - not sure 100m will be enough to solve the probs - better get your boots back on glass-back!!!

Unread 06-03-2011, 10:39 PM
Brenner

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
I completely agree Nudger but we really do have a poor midfield at mo - a couple not up to the united standard Carrick/Gibbo - 2 greats getting very one and struggling to compete at top level for more than 2 or 3 matches at a time Giggs/Scholes - Fletch not as good as last year for me - Ando injured - Hargreaves dead - not sure 100m will be enough to solve the probs - better get your boots back on glass-back!!!
Midfield?? You know I'm at my best in the hole behind the front two

Unread 06-03-2011, 11:10 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
Clever that highlighting the parts of my statement that suit you but ignoring the parts that don't, for example i said some of the football. But enough of this, i really don't like discussing anything with an orange bigotted @#%&! like you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
I think it's safe to say that bringing stuff like that into an entirely football related discussion says so much more about your personality than it does mine.

Not surprised though - pathetic. Tbh you've made a dick of yourself there.
Kind of struggling with this one - on the one hand you have someone from an EU country, a foreigner in truth, getting upset about Manchester United, a team in another land. I look out for St Etienne's results but it doesn't upset me to distraction if they get ironed out - they lost 1-0 to a pile of shit yesterday for instance. It's all happening in a different place, with a different culture and we have our own domestic teams to worry about.

But the other (British admittedly but not English) @#%&! is an orange bigot tbhun.

Unread 06-03-2011, 11:33 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
30k per forward pass.
It wouldn't be so bad, but we're supposed to have no £#%&!ing money

Unread 07-03-2011, 12:30 AM
Rhodzy

Actually fell over the ball today.

Unread 07-03-2011, 12:35 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
in blind panic trying to get to cover

£#%&!ing giraffe boy

Unread 07-03-2011, 01:03 AM
borsuk

Quote:
change your boots

Unread 07-03-2011, 01:20 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Managed to do that against non-league Crawley, IIRC

Unread 07-03-2011, 01:41 AM
armchair

there was one time, he couldn't see the ball, Scholes or the keeper.

pissed himself
Closed Thread