United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Not Football related > Wrestling

Old 03-02-2017, 01:34 PM
Arnold Muhren

Reigns will get lynched if he's put over Taker (who, by the way, is f***ed and needs to retire).
AJ v Shane is a terrible idea as is Bray v Orton in the headliner match (co headliner maybe).
Terrible card

Old 03-02-2017, 02:16 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren
Reigns will get lynched if he's put over Taker (who, by the way, is f**ked and needs to retire).
AJ v Shane is a terrible idea as is Bray v Orton in the headliner match (co headliner maybe).
Terrible card
I think what irritates me is that Bray v Orton is going to be a hotshot feud with no natural build.

Jericho and Owens need to split at Fastlane but Bray/Orton? No way.

AJ - Shane? It's a disgrace - Shane was knocked silly by a Reigns spear at Survivor Series, he's not at AJ's level at all.

As for Taker, it's a shame but he can't give Reigns the rub at all. It will be a gimmick filled match and a clusterf***.

Only good match for me was HHH v Rollins but now even that's in doubt.

Looks like the women will have match of the Wrestlemania again.

Old 07-02-2017, 08:01 PM
Jez Quigley

Looks like HHH Rollins will still be on.

Looking forward for the a Elimination Chamber on Sunday - I'm hoping for an AJ victory to be honest. AJ vs Wyatts would be a good opportunity to turn AJ face.

Old 07-02-2017, 09:41 PM
Arnold Muhren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Looks like HHH Rollins will still be on.

Looking forward for the a Elimination Chamber on Sunday - I'm hoping for an AJ victory to be honest. AJ vs Wyatts would be a good opportunity to turn AJ face.
Interesting that Jericho accepted the Goldberg title match on behalf of Owens. Owens to lose and be pissed off at Jericho for taking the match, setting them up for a WM clash and also sets up Brock v Goldberg for a title match at WM. Great news about Seth.

Old 07-02-2017, 10:00 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Interesting that Jericho accepted the Goldberg title match on behalf of Owens. Owens to lose and be pissed off at Jericho for taking the match, setting them up for a WM clash and also sets up Brock v Goldberg for a title match at WM. Great news about Seth.
Yup, that would work nicely.

I wonder what Strowman will do. He has been booked so well over the last few weeks - I can see Taker costing Reigns that match at Fastlane setting up the WM match.

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royale?

Old 07-02-2017, 10:09 PM
Switching Off

If Baron Corbin isn't in the main event defending his title I'm not watching

Wait. There are 3 women's matches on this ppv?

I'm all for the divas revolution but f***ing hell

Old 07-02-2017, 10:22 PM
Arnold Muhren

File under: What the f***?
The Rock to produce and appear in a WWE film about Paige's life written and directed by Steven Merchant.
http://whatculture.com/film/the-rock...fe?rf=homepage
Fwiw, I saw that documentary they're basing it on when it was on channel 4, well worth a watch if you can find it.

Old 07-02-2017, 10:33 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
File under: What the f***?
The Rock to produce and appear in a WWE film about Paige's life written and directed by Steven Merchant.
Fwiw, I saw that documentary they're basing it on when it was on channel 4, well worth a watch if you can find it.
Yeah decent doc. Tbf she's probably had an interesting life. I would rim her all night long the dirty little s***.

Old 07-02-2017, 10:34 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
If Baron Corbin isn't in the main event defending his title I'm not watching

Wait. There are 3 women's matches on this ppv?

I'm all for the divas revolution but f**king hell
Bloody loves Big Banter Baron Corbin does Switchers

Quite right too - he's ace. That clothesline against Strowman was immense.

Quote:
File under: What the f**k?
I've seen that, it's really good.

Have you seen the footage of Merchant when McMahon jumps off the cage at WM32? Rock and Merchant also appeared together in the Tooth Fairy movie, the nadir of The Rock's career.

Old 07-02-2017, 10:38 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Bloody loves Big Banter Baron Corbin does Switchers

Quite right too - he's ace. That clothesline against Strowman was immense.

I've seen that, it's really good.

Have you seen the footage of Merchant when McMahon jumps off the cage at WM32? Rock and Merchant also appeared together in the Tooth Fairy movie, the nadir of The Rock's career.
He's the greatest thing going today

Speaks volumes that they let him eliminate Strowman like that.