United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-05-2013, 12:31 PM
Bernard

5 years ago, I was happy with my family.
Remember watching the game in glorious ignorance.
The joy when John Terry slipped was soon washed away by the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune.

And now she's two years older
Her bitch mother's with a soldier
She left me when my drinking
Became a proper stinging
The devil came and took me
From bar to street to bookie
No more nights by the telly
No more nights nappies smelling

Alone here in the kitchen
I feel there's something missing
I'd beg for some forgiveness
But begging's not my business
And she won't write a letter
Although I always tell her
And so it's my assumption
I'm really up the junction

Unread 21-05-2013, 12:34 PM
jaffo

I’m in the same house, driving the same car, doing the same job and married to the same woman as five years ago.

£#%&! change

Unread 21-05-2013, 12:45 PM
Cream

Moved back to Manchester
Stayed in touch with my stepson
Avoided work like a boss
Reunited with friends and family
£#%&!ed off a mate who went too far (you next, Irk)
Pretended to write a novel and make an album.
Met a girl, fell in love.

Unread 21-05-2013, 12:45 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
More....
Got proper pissed up one night a few years ago, it was actually the last time I drank tbh, lost the keys of my own place and staggered to my parents house instead. Was in the early hours so I couldn't knock them up so I climbed over the bushes and trees at the back, forgetting of course that they were lined with barbed wire to keep people out. Up I went and in my drunken state I fell right down into them, tore my clothes to ribbons, cut my hands, back and head to £#%&! and passed out I guess.

Started screaming for my dad when I came too and he had to cut me loose and off to the hospital we went to have my hands stitched.

£#%&! knows how I didn't bleed to death overnight :shakehead:

Unread 21-05-2013, 12:52 PM
Aman27deep

Passed out of school.
Discovered i have a passion for motor bikes.
Broke 4 bones via said motor-bike (left collarbone currently broken)
Bachelor College started
Realized i must do an MBA to take my father's business to heights never before
Broke up with my dear

-----

Life is an experience. Only thing I've missed on so far is traveling - i don't even have a passport yet, ffs

Unread 21-05-2013, 01:10 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Got proper pissed up one night a few years ago, it was actually the last time I drank tbh, lost the keys of my own place and staggered to my parents house instead. Was in the early hours so I couldn't knock them up so I climbed over the bushes and trees at the back, forgetting of course that they were lined with barbed wire to keep people out. Up I went and in my drunken state I fell right down into them, tore my clothes to ribbons, cut my hands, back and head to £#%&! and passed out I guess.

Started screaming for my dad when I came too and he had to cut me loose and off to the hospital we went to have my hands stitched.

£#%&!s sake. Was expecting something more cartoon comedy really

Unread 21-05-2013, 01:12 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

Unread 21-05-2013, 01:27 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
£#%&!s sake. Was expecting something more cartoon comedy really
Sorry, my life is horrifically boring. I'll try to inject a bit of comedy into my next bone crushing, flesh tearing mishap though.

Chances are high that I'll fall off the roof when I'm taking snaps for the summer snipe thread.

Unread 21-05-2013, 01:31 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Sorry, my life is horrifically boring. I'll try to inject a bit of comedy into my next bone crushing, flesh tearing mishap though.

Chances are high that I'll fall off the roof when I'm taking snaps for the summer snipe thread.

Not asking for more drama - the opposited tbh. Expected an "and finnally" story to complement this nice cheese and onion crisp butty.

Least the barbed wire proved to be a success

Unread 21-05-2013, 01:32 PM
Dueling Banjos

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79887

Unread 21-05-2013, 01:38 PM
Mark Corrigan

Got divorced
moved back home with mummy & daddy
went bankrupt
met a lovely young lady
moved to Chester
had a daughter

Pretty good five years in all

Unread 21-05-2013, 01:42 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
I’m in the same house, driving the same car, doing the same job and married to the same woman as five years ago.

£#%&! change
yep, same as

but would add ;

beat stoney at squash

Unread 21-05-2013, 01:44 PM
Stickman

Moved to Australia 18 months later and never returned. Never at the time had I planned to do this.

That moment when me and my mate realised it was Terry walking forward we did the biggest Brent Ffs you could imagine.

Unread 21-05-2013, 01:47 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
yep, same as

but would add ;

beat stoney at squash
yeah you £#%&!er, still hurts.

Unread 21-05-2013, 01:49 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Corrigan
Got divorced
moved back home with mummy & daddy
went bankrupt
met a lovely young lady
moved to Chester
had a daughter

Pretty good five years in all
Not a bad turnaround that mate !

Unread 21-05-2013, 01:53 PM
Scabs

Left my job in publishing because I was miserable.
Started in a job at a pet shop which made me happy.
Left the job at the pet shop because it was bankrupting me.
Went back to my job in publishing and the misery.

However.
My eldest son started 'big' school and is turning into a lovely young lad; he brings me my comfy pants and a cup of tea when I get in from work and gives me a hug (although he has taken to wearing a baseball cap in the house and his trousers are getting lower down his arse by the day.)

My daughter took up gymnastics after seeing Beth Tweddle and local girl Rebecca Tunney in the Olympics, and she's pretty good. She also makes me a gingerbread latte (from scratch) every Saturday morning. Over the past five years, she's turned into a real daddy's girl and I'd be lost without her.

My youngest son has blossomed in the past five years; he was a bit lazy in school but now he's going great guns and his imagination is amazing... he tells lies (harmless ones, you know) that are staggeringly well constructed.

I've also started breeding pigs and dogs over the last few years and that is really rewarding. :-)

I wouldn't bother reading all that, tbh.

Unread 21-05-2013, 01:55 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabs
Left my job in publishing because I was miserable.
Started in a job at a pet shop which made me happy.
Left the job at the pet shop because it was bankrupting me.
Went back to my job in publishing and the misery.

However.
My eldest son started 'big' school and is turning into a lovely young lad; he brings me my comfy pants and a cup of tea when I get in from work and gives me a hug (although he has taken to wearing a baseball cap in the house and his trousers are getting lower down his arse by the day.)

My daughter took up gymnastics after seeing Beth Tweddle and local girl Rebecca Tunney in the Olympics, and she's pretty good. She also makes me a gingerbread latte (from scratch) every Saturday morning. Over the past five years, she's turned into a real daddy's girl and I'd be lost without her.

My youngest son has blossomed in the past five years; he was a bit lazy in school but now he's going great guns and his imagination is amazing... he tells lies (harmless ones, you know) that are staggeringly well constructed.

I've also started breeding pigs and dogs over the last few years and that is really rewarding. :-)

I wouldn't bother reading all that, tbh.
You're one sick mo fo scabs. One sick mo fo.:shakehead:

Unread 21-05-2013, 01:56 PM
Mark Corrigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Not a bad turnaround that mate !
Aye, it could have been worse

Unread 21-05-2013, 02:00 PM
Zorg

Moved to France
Moved back
Moved to France
Moved back
Moved to France

Unread 21-05-2013, 02:04 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Moved to France
Moved back
Moved to France
Moved back
Moved to France

Ahem:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Yet another way of looking at it is that your short 'conversation' with Fergie could inadvertently lead to Liverpool winning the Cup for the next 5 years.
Possibly.

So you know, £#%&!ing cheers for that.
Closed Thread