Fuzzy Dunlop

Default Tevez

What are his strenghts?

Unread 01-09-2007, 06:14 PM
King Schlong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
What are his strenghts?
You will see them once Saha or Rooney are in the side with him.

Unread 01-09-2007, 06:16 PM
Rhodzy

Being the fattest player in our squad.

Unread 01-09-2007, 06:16 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Schlong
You will see them once Saha or Rooney are in the side with him.
Yeah, hopefully.

I think we can put these early performances down to lack of pre-season games and therefore lack of fitness and also playing out of position by leading the line on his own.

Unread 01-09-2007, 06:17 PM
King Schlong

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
Yeah, hopefully.

I think we can put these early performances down to lack of pre-season games and therefore lack of fitness and also playing out of position by leading the line on his own.
Thats exactly what its down to mate. The guy is a fantastic player and it won't be long before we see what he has really got.

He isn't an out and out striker and he's being played there with absolutly no support at all.

He will come good, have faith.

Unread 01-09-2007, 06:19 PM
Alan

Lightbulb

Wealth accumulation.

Unread 01-09-2007, 06:20 PM
Crumps

He gives knee-jerk #@&%!s something to moan about.

Unread 01-09-2007, 06:26 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Average player end of.

Unread 01-09-2007, 06:27 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
What are his strenghts?
Spelling

Unread 01-09-2007, 06:29 PM
42ndstreet irregular

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps

Unread 01-09-2007, 06:36 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Oh sorry I didn't know we weren't allowed to talk about United.

Unread 01-09-2007, 06:43 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
you are just as long is it's 100% positive stuff, red blinkers from the mega-store are optional.

Unread 01-09-2007, 06:46 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Macari_Chippy
you are just as long is it's 100% positive stuff, red blinkers from the mega-store are optional.
Gotcha. Was going to say something about Nani but I'll keep it to myself.

Unread 01-09-2007, 07:55 PM
Crumps

Quote:
When did I say we couldn't talk about United?

Unread 01-09-2007, 07:59 PM
Crumps

No red blinkers Lou you stupid mother £#%&!er I'm just not a knee-jerk reactionary £#%&!wit who loves nothing better than to moan and make sly digs about a team they supposedly support.

Unread 01-09-2007, 08:11 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

It's not sly digs, if someone wants to question tevez abilities they should be able to do it without being called knee-jerk reactionaries, thats what discussions are all about...

Unread 01-09-2007, 08:18 PM
Harfynn Teuport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Macari_Chippy
It's not sly digs, if someone wants to question tevez abilities they should be able to do it without being called knee-jerk reactionaries, thats what discussions are all about...
If you want to question his abilities, you should wait until he's had time to settle in and also take into account his performance record with his national side and previous clubs. Or even just his second half of last season. Calling him average at this stage in his United career is knee-jerk.

Unread 01-09-2007, 09:07 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harfynn Teuport
If you want to question his abilities, you should wait until he's had time to settle in and also take into account his performance record with his national side and previous clubs. Or even just his second half of last season. Calling him average at this stage in his United career is knee-jerk.
Absolutely. I'd be happy to hear anyone's opinion of him after a full season.

Everyone now knows that Lou said he was crap so we don't need to hear it any more. You (LMC) can bump this thread at the end of the season if you wish. The sad thing is, I bet you're hoping you'll be able to bump it and prove you were right.

Unread 01-09-2007, 09:18 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
Absolutely. I'd be happy to hear anyone's opinion of him after a full season.

Everyone now knows that Lou said he was crap so we don't need to hear it any more. You (LMC) can bump this thread at the end of the season if you wish. The sad thing is, I bet you're hoping you'll be able to bump it and prove you were right.
i've been right on pently of stuff and never bumped a thread. by the way i never said he was crap i said he was an average player and that he wont be a roaring success at united based on the positions he takes up and his lack of pace and height. plus the fact that he plays like rooney and when rooney comes back we'll be seeing a forward line of rooney and saha. tevez got more time and space when playing for WH, ditto for anrgintina, it's much tougher at united as teams defend more and close down space faster. he's not a bad player, he's just 'ok'.

i was never arsed about signing tevez, plenty on here were though and is suspect that because he's not performing they feel a bit let down, they clammoured for him and now want to be able to say see i told you that tevez was brilliant. Dont like the idea that they got it wrong and so are quick to say 'give him more time' and to call anyone that says anything negative about his so far inept performances a 'knee jerker'.

I dont consider myself a knee jerker because i'm basing my opinions on his positional play and speed - those things likely wont change anytime soon but if people want to keep thinking he's going to be a sensation then by all means be my guest...

Unread 01-09-2007, 09:24 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

By the way, in case you havent noticed, football is now played in the here and now, there is very little time to bed down players, thats what pre-season is for. Granted tevez didnt get a pre-season but it's up to management to plan for that. You have to deliver right away or make way for some else that will. The stakes are higher, the bar has been raised, there is no time to bed players down, if your a striker you need to put the ball in the net or at least be a target up front to help create goals if you fail to do either after several games then your days are numbered.
Closed Thread