Unread 14-07-2018, 01:57 AM
dunk

That is tucking horrendous. £#%&! everything about this season

Unread 14-07-2018, 08:03 AM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
That is tucking horrendous. £#%&! everything about this season
It looks absolutely nothing like a United kit, it's a £#%&!ing mess.

Unread 14-07-2018, 08:11 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
It looks absolutely nothing like a United kit, it's a £#%&!ing mess.
Mate has got one already. Said it looks and feels absolute shite in the flesh as well.

Unread 14-07-2018, 08:24 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

That's bad. And not in a Jacko way. Badly designed and doesn't feel like United at all. In that regard it suits the current team

Unread 14-07-2018, 09:25 AM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Mate has got one already. Said it looks and feels absolute shite in the flesh as well.
The designers of most of these kits must be taking the piss, they're getting worse every year.

Unread 14-07-2018, 12:27 PM
andyroo

Okay this wum's wearing a bit thin now, where's the real kit?

Unread 14-07-2018, 03:49 PM
Lok

Quote:
Is it the same mate that has this clearly fake one?!?

Quote:
here's the confirmed new shirt. My mate got one off his ex-bird who works at the Adidas HQ just outside Nuremburg. Here it is:

Unread 14-07-2018, 11:25 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Is it the same mate that has this clearly fake one?!?
It’s not a fake

Unread 15-07-2018, 07:44 AM
Lok

Quote:
It’s not a fake

It clearly is. The Adidas logo and the Chevrolet text is white on the real one.

Unread 15-07-2018, 08:36 AM
Stickman

That strip is absolutely putrid.

Unread 15-07-2018, 09:09 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok

It clearly is. The Adidas logo and the Chevrolet text is white on the real one.
It’s not a fake you relentless £#%&!ing #@&%!. He sent me the picture of the kit and also a pic of him wearing it. He’s one of my best mates so I know it’s not a £#%&!ing fake. He doesn’t care about the kits at all; it’s just that his ex gets him United gear & he sent me the pic.. He’s got better things to do than find a fake and take a £#%&!ing picture of it. So have I. He sent me the pic so I posted it. Let’s see what version is released first. It might be an early prototype but it’s not a £#%&!ing fake you tiresome #@&%!.

Unread 15-07-2018, 09:12 AM
Lok

Quote:
It’s not a fake you relentless £#%&!ing #@&%!. He sent me the picture of the kit and also a pic of him wearing it. He’s one of my best mates so I know it’s not a £#%&!ing fake. He doesn’t care about the kits at all; it’s just that his ex gets him United gear & he sent me the pic.. He’s got better things to do than find a fake and take a £#%&!ing picture of it. So have I. He sent me the pic so I posted it. Let’s see what version is released first. It might be an early prototype but it’s not a £#%&!ing fake you tiresome #@&%!.
Are you sure? It looks fake. It's the same as the ones the Thai guys have been selling for months. It's probably fake.

Unread 15-07-2018, 09:17 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Are you sure? It looks fake. It's the same as the ones the Thai guys have been selling for months. It's probably fake.
yes mate honestly. He 100% got it directly from Adidas HQ.

Here’s the pink one

Unread 15-07-2018, 09:45 AM
sa7

Quote:
yes mate honestly. He 100% got it directly from Adidas HQ.

Here’s the pink one

https://ibb.co/jwLFP8

Not quite pink, I’d have said that on the Dulux colour chart that is “Soiled Tampon Rouge”

Unread 15-07-2018, 10:10 AM
guerreiro

Quote:
tbf, we all have one mate that gets tirelessly wummed because they’re a bit thick and over react to everything.

Unread 15-07-2018, 10:18 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
tbf, we all have one mate that gets tirelessly wummed because they’re a bit thick and over react to everything.
Overreact is one word you thick @#%&!.
Closed Thread