United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-06-2008, 03:43 PM
Grouch

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
i see that in your last two posts you have erm .......changed your........writing.........style

badger its obviously you fatty, just stop tying yourself in knots.

anyway hows your bird?
oh what fun.........keep going.

she's not bad looking .........one of yo bitches marlo

tie myself in knots........how , i only have one login and one persona and that's all i ever have had. more likely that you'll tie yourself in knots.

carry on though............

Unread 22-06-2008, 03:45 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
so that's no doubt virtually the entire United staff and players then
where did you get this information, not from the press surely

Unread 22-06-2008, 03:51 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelcountyred
where did you get this information, not from the press surely
I said "no doubt virtually the entire staff and players". It is therefore not presented as information. However, and since you ask, it is based on official statements from United, from Gary Neville's brief views expressed recently on live television, and above all on the obvious affection they all hold Ronaldo in, both from what we see on the pitch, and what has been seen on MUTV (amongst other places) at awards shows and in interviews.

I hope this isn't too much for you to take in all at once you £#%&!ing plum.

Unread 22-06-2008, 04:27 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
I said "no doubt virtually the entire staff and players". It is therefore not presented as information. However, and since you ask, it is based on official statements from United, from Gary Neville's brief views expressed recently on live television, and above all on the obvious affection they all hold Ronaldo in, both from what we see on the pitch, and what has been seen on MUTV (amongst other places) at awards shows and in interviews.

I hope this isn't too much for you to take in all at once you £#%&!ing plum.

shame ronnie doesn't hold is manager and team mates in such high regard so isn't it ronnie fanboy.

Unread 22-06-2008, 04:31 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
shame ronnie doesn't hold is manager and team mates in such high regard so isn't it ronnie fanboy.
jesus you're shit at this

Unread 22-06-2008, 04:39 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
jesus you're shit at this

He is rather. I'm getting bored trying to explain things to him. Finish him off Throb.

Unread 22-06-2008, 04:42 PM
Spiffy

Everyone defending Ronaldo remember this, he doesn't give a £#%&! about you and has rewarded your loyalty by going behind the clubs back to try and secure a move to Real Madrid.

Carry on.

Unread 22-06-2008, 04:43 PM
rebelcountyred

LEAVE RONALDO ALONE

Unread 22-06-2008, 04:55 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Ooooh he's got a second string to his bow. That semi final (0 clear cut chances, 0 goals, kncoked out) and this video.

Whoop whoop.

Unread 22-06-2008, 04:59 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek

He is rather. I'm getting bored trying to explain things to him. Finish him off Throb.
is it really worth it?

one of his £#%&!wit cybermates has turned up now as well, I see.

Unread 22-06-2008, 05:13 PM
rebelcountyred

isn't ronaldo due to arrive at carrington, shouldn't you two girls be there, maybe if you cry enough he might stay, it's worth a try.

Unread 22-06-2008, 05:19 PM
Ether

Quote:
isn't ronaldo due to arrive at carrington, shouldn't you two girls be there, maybe if you cry enough he might stay, it's worth a try.
Incisive stuff as ever. These last 2 years must have been a killer for you eh.

Unread 22-06-2008, 05:22 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
why would he stay at carrington?

Unread 22-06-2008, 07:15 PM
rebelcountyred

yet another perspective on the ronaldo debate

Unread 22-06-2008, 07:21 PM
Ether

Quote:
yet another perspective on the ronaldo debate

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9RsQg1dnwiY
Hilarious. Someone should explain to the #@&%! that made it that 'wop' is a term used to insult Italians though. And it's 'dago' not 'diego' ffs

Unread 22-06-2008, 07:42 PM
captain scarlet

Didn't this thread start off being something about Ronaldo?

Unread 22-06-2008, 07:44 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain scarlet
Didn't this thread start off being something about Ronaldo?
That was soooooooooo last month.

It's now moved on to Rio being a flash @#%&!, Rooney being shit and Messi not being fit to lace Peter Davenports boots.

Unread 22-06-2008, 07:47 PM
captain scarlet

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.............

Ta Magic.

Unread 22-06-2008, 08:13 PM
Tiberian

This thread is strange, methinks that someone has been listening to the RTE punditry team too much. Any praise for Ronaldo has been grudging and usually qualified with some sneering remark on his character.

Messi will never have as productive a season as the one Ronaldo has just delivered. He may be more pleasing to the eye, but end product is king and Ronaldo has dwarfed any other attacking midfielder over the last 2 years, 65 goals. Add to that his injury record, virtually never misses a game compared to Messi who is rather injury prone.

Messi may be the most gifted player in the world, but over the last year to 18 months Ronaldo has been a machine and he will be very difficult to replace.

Unread 22-06-2008, 09:00 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
This thread is strange, methinks that someone has been listening to the RTE punditry team too much. Any praise for Ronaldo has been grudging and usually qualified with some sneering remark on his character.

Messi will never have as productive a season as the one Ronaldo has just delivered. He may be more pleasing to the eye, but end product is king and Ronaldo has dwarfed any other attacking midfielder over the last 2 years, 65 goals. Add to that his injury record, virtually never misses a game compared to Messi who is rather injury prone.

Messi may be the most gifted player in the world, but over the last year to 18 months Ronaldo has been a machine and he will be very difficult to replace.

exactly

RTE...equals ABU @#%&!s end of
Closed Thread