United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-03-2018, 01:31 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemisMoses
Always makes me laugh, the tears waling and gnashing of teeth. This time next week no one give a £#%&! apart from his family and friends, its all so fake.
Never been caught out short in an emotional moment? Never paid your respects and shed a tear?

Or are just just an illiterate #@&%!?

Unread 09-03-2018, 01:59 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Never been caught out short in an emotional moment? Never paid your respects and shed a tear?

Or are just just an illiterate b*****d?
Friends and family yes, strangers no. Nobody cries for mine.

Are you telling me this has affected you, are you mourning? Or did you just think ah that's sad and then get on with you're life without thinking about it again. I am sure you just so empathetic you can hardly function.

Unread 09-03-2018, 02:06 PM
Jethro

Quote:

Are you telling me this has affected you, are you mourning? Or did you just think ah that's sad and then get on with you're life without thinking about it again. I am sure you just so empathetic you can hardly function.
Why would it affect me? Was I in the crowd during the funeral parade in Florence? No

It's sad when anyone dies before their time. But you seem to have an issue with collective grieving which is very odd.

Unread 09-03-2018, 02:08 PM
Throw

Quote:

Sizlack?

Unread 09-03-2018, 02:14 PM
shenwen

Quote:

Was you in the stadium after Matt Busby died? Was you emotional when the players came out to the pipes to commemorate this “stranger”? Was it all fake as you say? I can understand your kind of reaction to a Princess Di situation but this isn’t that.
Closed Thread