United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-05-2010, 10:06 PM
TravellingRed

Default Played football tonight

for the first time in about 3 years. Work have started a team for the local sunday league, £#%&! me I thought I was bad until I played in the first practice game tonight. All the latinos seem to think they are football genius' but half of them are £#%&! just run with the ball until they get tackled, won't pass. One of them kicked off as it was too physical because he got tackled, to which one of the locals told him if he thinks that it's too physical getting tackled he's playing in the wrong league, " I don't want anyone touching me" was his answer and started going mad someone has some deep issues there I think.
Next thing another one of our latin friends got tackled by one of the Swedes, down like a sack of shit rolling round holding his ankle nearly in tears. I was expecting a broken ankle, maybe a twist...alas no he was up running around 2 minutes later :shakhead: Can't wait to see them when they come across one of the teams of inbred farmers round here who'll just plough through you. Bunch of £#%&!ing fannys I tell thee.

Unread 24-05-2010, 10:21 PM
Sloppy

Default Re: Played football tonight

Unread 24-05-2010, 10:25 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Thanks, always happy to entertain the forum with my musings about foreign cultures. now £#%&! off @#%&!o

Unread 24-05-2010, 10:37 PM
Zorg

I £#%&!ing hate those people who think it's a non-contact sport and go whining to the ref all the time. It's a man's game, as long as the tackle is fair £#%&! off and grow up.

Unread 24-05-2010, 10:52 PM
thatsfuctit

played on friday, my first 11 aside game for probably 20 years, although i was playing 5 aside weekly upto a couple of years ago - in the warm up there were all these 'kids' doing fancy flicks and tricks, and i am thinking wtf am i doing here - but then the game started, as travellingred says they were either off thinking they were Ronnie, and just could not pick the simple pass, Hollywood Ball Fails galore - after 5 minutes of hyperventilating i quite enjoyed it, and we won 7-1.

Unread 24-05-2010, 10:59 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I £#%&!ing hate those people who think it's a non-contact sport and go whining to the ref all the time. It's a man's game, as long as the tackle is fair £#%&! off and grow up.
Was only a pratice match as well no bad tackles or owt anyway. Wasn't even having a moan was going mad about it, was thinking if he didn't shut up he'd see some £#%&!ing contact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
played on friday, my first 11 aside game for probably 20 years, although i was playing 5 aside weekly upto a couple of years ago - in the warm up there were all these 'kids' doing fancy flicks and tricks, and i am thinking wtf am i doing here - but then the game started, as travellingred says they were either off thinking they were Ronnie, and just could not pick the simple pass, Hollywood Ball Fails galore - after 5 minutes of hyperventilating i quite enjoyed it, and we won 7-1.
£#%&!ing shit to play with them though. I know I'm shite so I stick to what I'm OK at; tackling, defending, simple passes. These @#%&!s just ruin it as they won't pass and end up losing the ball. One @#%&! actually moaned at me for running up the wing and putting a cross in as I was playing in defence. Yeah mate defenders aren't allpwed to go forward I'll just stand there and wait till you come charging past me so I can give it to you. £#%&!ing dicks

Unread 25-05-2010, 09:22 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
Well ard.
Like you wouldnt believe

Unread 25-05-2010, 09:27 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
£#%&!s me off that. I play in a 5 a side league on a Thursday, and there are some dirty @#%&!s, trampling all over your feet, always coming in late, leaving a foot in, which I and we as a team have no issue with, if you want to play it that way it is no problem. However, the second we start giving it out they are shouting and screaming at the referee, moaning that we are playing 'dirty'.

£#%&!ing soft bastards, if you can't take it, don't dish it out.

Unread 25-05-2010, 12:32 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

is this like a 'hey lads, i met some foreigners last night. aren't they different in some of their cultures and beliefs.' kind of thread?

Unread 25-05-2010, 12:34 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
is this like a 'hey lads, i met some foreigners last night. aren't they different in some of their cultures and beliefs.' kind of thread?
The lads I was talking about tend to be from Whitefield/Prestwich/Radcliffe, so yeah, I suppose so.

Unread 25-05-2010, 12:43 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
oooh look at me, I live in Spain and am completely au-fait with foreigners and their funny ways.

Unread 25-05-2010, 12:55 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
oooh look at me, I live in Spain and am completely au-fait with foreigners and their funny ways.
the spanish in spain aren't foreigners

Unread 25-05-2010, 01:08 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
No. I was just saying how all the greasy Southern Europeans/ Latinos are cheating, diving, soft arses.

Unread 25-05-2010, 01:12 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
the spanish in spain aren't foreigners
the spanish in catalonia are.

Unread 25-05-2010, 01:49 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
the spanish in catalonia are.
catalunya is part of spain

travelling red - reckon you'll like this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000V6AER...N=B000V6A ERC

Unread 25-05-2010, 01:59 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
catalunya is part of spain

travelling red - reckon you'll like this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000V6AER...N=B000V6A ERC
Absolutely, what with me being a xenophobe who's never left the UK and has no experience/contact with foreign cultures. I'll be getting it express delivered.

Unread 25-05-2010, 02:03 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed81
Absolutely, what with me being a xenophobe who's never left the UK and has no experience/contact with foreign cultures. I'll be getting it express delivered.
Oooh passive aggressive.

Unread 25-05-2010, 02:08 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Oooh passive aggressive.
I have no aggression left. I put it all into sliding tackles on those johnny foreigners last night

Unread 25-05-2010, 02:45 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
catalunya is part of spain :confused
tell that to the catalans.

Unread 25-05-2010, 02:49 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth