United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-05-2010, 08:46 PM
Whip Hubley

Default Re: Still brings a tear to my eye.

further points, as i've just supped some johnnie walker blue:

-Probably the single greatest night of a 50,000 people's lives simultaneously
-Nani had some balls stepping up for that 5th pen
-I miss ronaldo
-I miss hargreaves
-That moment will forever haunt Terry, he could win the world cup and a couple of european cups but that @#%&! will go to his grave with that feeling

Unread 21-05-2010, 09:01 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA

-I miss ronaldo
-I miss hargreaves
-That moment will forever haunt Terry, he could win the world cup and a couple of european cups but that @#%&! will go to his grave with that feeling

Ronnie crying on the pitch and Neville running over to pick him up

Unread 21-05-2010, 09:10 PM
plopborsky

Quote:

-I miss ronaldo
-I miss hargreaves
confirmed

Unread 21-05-2010, 09:14 PM
Grimson

Quote:
£#%&!ing hell, i've never actually heard the sky commentary

you can feel the £#%&!ing disappointment from those 2 #@&%!s...

andy gray making excuses straight away. it's like someone's pissed in their scotch.

marvellous
Gray was desperate for Terry to have slipped. Never occurs to him WHY he slipped. He went into the penalty like a tackle ffs. Nobody else slipped.

Unread 21-05-2010, 11:01 PM
originalhogg

Great memory guys, I actually had to walk out when it went to penalties and legg is back in when I heard screaming........remember going onto the streets of altrincham afterwards and getting soooo pissed, great days...

Unread 21-05-2010, 11:06 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalhogg
Great memory guys, I actually had to walk out when it went to penalties and legg is back in when I heard screaming........remember going onto the streets of altrincham afterwards and getting soooo pissed, great days...
£#%&!ing fanny ..........

Unread 21-05-2010, 11:08 PM
originalhogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
£#%&!ing fanny ..........
Very True

Unread 21-05-2010, 11:11 PM
Billy Bigbollox

£#%&!ing hell the emotions I went through, we all went through, during that shoot out. When Edwin saved the last pen I just legged it out of the patio doors and ran around the garden screaming "Yeeeeeeeess" at the top of my voice. I live quite close to a pub and the cheering and screaming from there and loads of houses around me was fantastic to hear. And they try to say all our fans come from down south, %@#$&!s

Unread 21-05-2010, 11:16 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
£#%&!ing hell the emotions I went through, we all went through, during that shoot out. When Edwin saved the last pen I just legged it out of the patio doors and ran around the garden screaming "Yeeeeeeeess" at the top of my voice. I live quite close to a pub and the cheering and screaming from there and loads of houses around me was fantastic to hear. And they try to say all our fans come from down south, %@#$&!s
took me ages to actually be get excited about united after that, going out there and seeing them win that @#%&! emotions and then the trip to go with it. some top reds that day.

Unread 21-05-2010, 11:35 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
took me ages to actually be get excited about united after that, going out there and seeing them win that @#%&! emotions and then the trip to go with it. some top reds that day.
Yeh same here, went into Rome thinking (Ah we'll be fine) no nerves or nothing

Never seen the Terry miss, was sat in my seat with head in hands getting ready for the tears, was wrecked. Just remembered my mate grabbing me shouting "he's £#%&!ing missed!"

Great days.

Unread 21-05-2010, 11:48 PM
Sparky***

As I hobbled around my bedroom, (i'd forgotten i was on crutches by that point) i literally couldn't believe terry had missed. My mate (a spurs fan) was going "yesss! Yess!" and i stood there, open mouthed in a state of shock.

Unread 21-05-2010, 11:55 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!

Never seen the Terry miss, was sat in my seat with head in hands getting ready for the tears, was wrecked. Just remembered my mate grabbing me shouting "he's £#%&!ing missed!"

Great days.
It was one of those moments that makes you, if only fleetingly, think that maybe - just maybe - there is, after all, a God

Unread 22-05-2010, 12:30 AM
hopkins

watched it in a pub full of ABUs, when Cashley scored, the pub was going crazy, so I slinked off away from my ABU mates and sat with 2 United fans I didn't know and gave them a full blast of doomlord

when we won it, they ran to the bar and got a bottle of champagne and were pouring it down me

made me so proud to be a red, what a a great bunch of lads

Unread 22-05-2010, 02:27 AM
Stickman

The Viva Ronaldo after he scored was absolutely mint!

Unread 22-05-2010, 02:32 AM
Stickman

Quote:
same here but it was more due to the fact we werent playing an English team again.

Unread 22-05-2010, 09:16 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
YouTube- Terry Misses a Penalty !!!

Could of won the cup...
Martin Tyler is absolutely GUTTED when Terry misses!!

Listen to how quiet he goes.

Unread 22-05-2010, 09:18 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigbollox
When VDS saved Anelka's pen me and my old man ran out of the pub on our own ran in a big circle on the road and ran back in.

Unread 22-05-2010, 09:21 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
£#%&!ing hell, i've never actually heard the sky commentary

you can feel the £#%&!ing disappointment from those 2 #@&%!s...

andy gray making excuses straight away. it's like someone's pissed in their scotch.

marvellous
Yep, see my other post.

Don't think I've ever really heard the commentary from most of the game, might have heard that one when Terry missed the penalty over the last couple of years but not much, I'm shocked at how gutted Tyler was.

Unread 22-05-2010, 10:41 AM
dunk

Quote:

-I miss ronaldo
-I miss hargreaves
All of that.

I really miss Ronaldo though He was £#%&!ing awesome.

Unread 22-05-2010, 10:48 AM
Sullingtons

Watched it just like I did in '99. Just me and me Dad.

I'll remember those 2 times when he's no longer here (God forbid).
Closed Thread