United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-05-2010, 08:21 PM
marlo

Default Re: We're in the money!

i think the fred boys should bring $ to the fund.

serenity now and charles put up a a millie each ....and if so..... ill bring 30 bags tomorrow to the meeting in london.. confirmed.

Unread 29-05-2010, 08:22 PM
red in cumbria

Anyhoo, Gill has apparently said today that Rooney is NOT being sold this summer.

So that's that then - we can all rest easy again

Unread 30-05-2010, 03:22 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
My point (and borsuk's I imagine) being that the 2005 takeover should never have been allowed by the footballing authorities in the first place
on what basis would they not allow the takeover? Once we were a PLC this would have always happened.

Unread 30-05-2010, 12:49 PM
Sullingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
i think the fred boys should bring $ to the fund.

serenity now and charles put up a a millie each ....and if so..... ill bring 30 bags tomorrow to the meeting in london.. confirmed.
You can't even pay off betting debts...

Unread 30-05-2010, 05:54 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svens robotic nob
Stoogetastic, a very insidious and sneaky tactic.

It's not actually the Glazers fault the club is so in debt, it's those evil financiers.

Can you not see that it is blindingly obvious that if the @#%&! family hadn't made such a risky, over-leveraged and frankly ridiculous takeover then the financial industry wouldn't have taken hundreds of millions out of the club.

Your argument is the same as those ridiculous idiots who blame credit card companies when they rack up thousands in debt buying 46 inch TVs etc.

Your defence of the @#%&! family is so intense I am beginning to think you maybe a Glazer PR stooge, or even many of them as you are constantly on here.
what an incredibly stupid post.

well done.

it's not a "tactic" either. nothing has changed since day one. the capitalists have got their grubby mitts on United. as things stand the glazers are effectively just a front for the finance industry parasites. the most hilariously 'ironic' thing about all this takeover %@#$&!s is that people actually seem to be bending over to get a hedge funder and his cronies to own the club.

as for the bit about "my defence" of the glazers? you #@&%!. i'm fundamentally against the glazers of course. i don't like capitalists. however, this does not mean that i'll have a bunch of fanzine writers and supporter's group mouthpieces telling me that everything that comes out of ferguson or gill's mouth is under instruction, or that they are just happy to be on the payroll. the people taking that position have spun themselves a very tangled web in my opinion. and the people regurgitating the message the loudest are almost without exception idiots.

Unread 30-05-2010, 06:11 PM
armchair

I wonder how much the Red Knights have earmarked for transfers. 500 million? Maybe a billion?

Unread 30-05-2010, 06:16 PM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I wonder how much the Red Knights have earmarked for transfers. 500 million? Maybe a billion?
tbh a season without debt and a bit of success should see a half decent transfer budget the following season. i'd buy that

Unread 30-05-2010, 06:19 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
tbh a season without debt and a bit of success should see a half decent transfer budget the following season. i'd buy that
We wouldn't be without debt if they took over, They wanted to leave the £500 million bond in place, so we'd still be paying the interest on that.
Closed Thread