United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Closed Thread

Unread 11-12-2016, 11:29 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Mourinho dedicated the victory to that lumbering oaf. Didn't really understand why. God I hope we sell him in Jan.
No chance. He likes him. That much is clear.

Unread 11-12-2016, 11:31 PM
Ethers

So it's ok to boo our manager as he goes up to receive the FA Cup, but booing that useless streak of piss is too far?

Interesting.

Unread 11-12-2016, 11:32 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
So it's ok to boo our manager as he goes up to receive the FA Cup, but booing that useless streak of piss is too far?

Interesting.
I didn't agree with either by the way.

Unread 11-12-2016, 11:32 PM
dragflick

Quote:

Interesting.
Both are absolute #@&%! things to do tbh.

Unread 11-12-2016, 11:34 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
This. Apart from booing Fellaini which is perfectly acceptable/to be encouraged. He does not play for United as far as I'm concerned.

Unread 11-12-2016, 11:35 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
From t'telly it sounded like there were a few half-hearted boos when he was warming up, but when he actually ran on there was an icy silence, nobody booed but nobody could bring themselves to shout anything encouraging either. Thought it was pretty funny actually
Pretty audible and widespread where we were - not great. It was reversed pretty quickly but the 'damage' was done.

Not the way to go - I'm actually alright with the team being booed if they've not been arsed to put it in but individual players is shitty. Even fellers.

Unread 11-12-2016, 11:37 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Pretty audible and widespread where we were - not great. It was reversed pretty quickly but the 'damage' was done.

Not the way to go - I'm actually alright with the team being booed if they've not been arsed to put it in but individual players is shitty. Even fellers.
this, we're not £#%&!ing Citeh ffs

Unread 11-12-2016, 11:38 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
I don't remember as much outrage at Louis getting booed though, in fact it was barely mentioned.

Unread 11-12-2016, 11:39 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
I don't remember as much outrage at Louis getting booed though, in fact it was barely mentioned.
Probably because we won the FA cup that day

Unread 11-12-2016, 11:41 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

My Name is Keith

Quote:
1st I've heard of it tbf.

andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

Seem to remember Lingard getting some grief last year (CSKA game was it) and Big Louis said "boo me not the players"

Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Players have been boo'd before at old Trafford..
Ryan Giggs was booed off the pitch one game.

Now that was shameful.

Unread 11-12-2016, 11:42 PM
20 times

I don't think he should be booed. Shooting or stabbing him would be a better option IMO opinion

Unread 11-12-2016, 11:42 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yes, that was definitely the major United related story of the day as I recall.

Unread 11-12-2016, 11:45 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Why is everyone complaining about Fellaini being booed ffs? It's the second most depressing sight at Old Trafford seeing that @#%&! waiting to come on (the first being his name in the starting lineup).

Nothing less that he deserves. And someone needs to deliver the message to the manager that he is not wanted.
Booing is still wrong, though.

And even i can't get too upset about him being brought on in the 96th minute or whatever it was

Did he actually touch the ball?

Unread 11-12-2016, 11:46 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:

Interesting.
Same kind of fan.
It doesn't help that the ground is quiet AF.

The pen last week was a dive, if it was a foul then it wouldn't have been the first mistake by an individual to have cost us points.
Genuinely hope the lad gets a run of games and has the opportunity to contribute this season. He'll almost certainly have an impact at his next club.

Unread 12-12-2016, 12:35 AM
browser

Genuinely haven't ever seen a player turn his United career around like rojo... looked like a liability last year, our 4th best centre half even pre bailly...last few games he's been incredible. Aggressive, assertive and assured. Draggers has obviously had a word.

A good argie! Football, bloody hell!

Unread 12-12-2016, 02:09 AM
Stickman

Quote:

Now that was shameful.
Allegedly that was Solskjaer being cheered on which was spun as Giggs ironically cheered off.

Unread 12-12-2016, 03:21 AM
Crumps

Quote:

Now that was shameful.
V Blackburn the day FC got beat by Norton Motors or summat.

I was right about Jonesy btw all you doubters that made my life hell in the summer for a wee bit of sagery.

Should sell Smalling, reckon we'd get a pretty ridiculous fee for him due to him being English and being pretty overrated.

Can see Carrick being replaced with more of a stopper type tbh like José is 'used to and having a playmaker further up the pitch which will be much easier to do personnel wise as Carrick/Pirlo types of the quality needed are like rocking horse shit. Made sense not playing Carrick as much early on as he'll be able to physically cope with Xmas fixtures with less miles on the clock.
Closed Thread