United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Closed Thread

Unread 11-12-2016, 09:49 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Rojo at Goodison the only one I can think of. Whereas the ones that haven't gone our way are an absolute litany.
There was a handball by Rojo at home to West Ham that could have been given but we're not getting anything from refs. Been months since we've been given a pen, that Herrera one today would have been given against us no question.

Unread 11-12-2016, 09:55 PM
dunk

Herrera goes looking for it and goes over too easy, given refs an excuse to ignore fouls on him.

Unread 11-12-2016, 09:56 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Herrera goes looking for it and goes over too easy, given refs an excuse to ignore fouls on him.
I think he's been great this season been a real bonus....but agreed that's the one thing that lets him down

Unread 11-12-2016, 09:59 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
See u Boxing Day. What are you the warbies delivery boy. Remember that day I biked it £#%&! me

Unread 11-12-2016, 10:11 PM
Sapien

Why is everyone complaining about Fellaini being booed ffs? It's the second most depressing sight at Old Trafford seeing that @#%&! waiting to come on (the first being his name in the starting lineup).

Nothing less that he deserves. And someone needs to deliver the message to the manager that he is not wanted.

Unread 11-12-2016, 10:18 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
£#%&!ing state of you. Such a lying £#%&!ing mong. You won't be there boxing day, you'll still be on your cot in your nursing home, drooling

Sweet Jesus

Unread 11-12-2016, 11:11 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Why is everyone complaining about Fellaini being booed ffs? It's the second most depressing sight at Old Trafford seeing that @#%&! waiting to come on (the first being his name in the starting lineup).

Nothing less that he deserves. And someone needs to deliver the message to the manager that he is not wanted.
Anyone who booed today is a @#%&!.

Unread 11-12-2016, 11:13 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Anyone who booed today is a c***.
This.

He's a shit player who made a mistake. Slippery slope from there.

He didn't wipe his arse with Bobby's Russian hat.

Curse him all you like here, but that shit ain't right at games.

Unread 11-12-2016, 11:14 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
This.

He's a shit player who made a mistake. Slippery slope from there.

He didn't wipe his arse with Bobby's Russian hat.

Curse him all you like here, but that shit ain't right at games.
Players have been boo'd before at old Trafford..

Unread 11-12-2016, 11:16 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Players have been boo'd before at old Trafford..
Cheers for that pal.

Unread 11-12-2016, 11:18 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Cheers for that pal.
No worries.

Unread 11-12-2016, 11:21 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
No worries.
Glad we agree.

Might get off that list at this rate.

Unread 11-12-2016, 11:23 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Glad we agree.

Might get off that list at this rate.
List ?

Unread 11-12-2016, 11:24 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
List ?
Oh you know.

#billyredfaceadded

Unread 11-12-2016, 11:24 PM
andyroo

From t'telly it sounded like there were a few half-hearted boos when he was warming up, but when he actually ran on there was an icy silence, nobody booed but nobody could bring themselves to shout anything encouraging either. Thought it was pretty funny actually

Unread 11-12-2016, 11:26 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Oh you know.

#billyredfaceadded

Jesus....

Someone asked for you too he added...

I'll keep an eye on it, you have been vile talking 'look at the league, its nearly january' type shenanigans so you stay on.

Sapien

Mourinho dedicated the victory to that lumbering oaf. Didn't really understand why. God I hope we sell him in Jan.

Mr Kaboom

You'd have thought the whole ground was booing if you listened to Gary Neville.

Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
From t'telly it sounded like there were a few half-hearted boos when he was warming up, but when he actually ran on there was an icy silence, nobody booed but nobody could bring themselves to shout anything encouraging either. Thought it was pretty funny actually
G Nev making a big deal of it didn't help.

As it didn't with the zlatan/coleman incident last week.

And he thought the blatant BLATANT penalty incident with Herrera today was not a penalty.

I'm not one for slating him, but he's been a total arse re us the last week.

Quote:

Jesus....

Someone asked for you too he added...

I'll keep an eye on it, you have been vile talking 'look at the league, its nearly january' type shenanigans so you stay on.
Blaming someone else now?

This is appalling form, Bunks. Appalling.

I can only reiterate: weekend RUINER. Furious here tbh.

Unread 11-12-2016, 11:28 PM
andyroo

Quote:
G Nev making a big deal of it didn't help.

As it didn't with the zlatan/coleman incident last week.

And he thought the blatant BLATANT penalty incident with Herrera today was not a penalty.

I'm not one for slating him, but he's been a total arse re us the last week.
I have been too, so I'm in no position to criticise.

I was ignoring the commentary tbh.
Closed Thread