United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-06-2019, 01:33 PM
waynes ear's

you missed the rest of it

Lukaku: "Who knows me is aware that I wanted to play in the Premier League and that I also want to play in Serie A. Cristiano Ronaldo arrived in Italy last season, Sarri will go to Juve, Ancelotti is at Naples, the Serie A will be thrilling next season."

Lukaku: "My agent will speak with #mufc. I've already taken my decision. The club need to decide but my agent wants the best for me, I am sure it'll be an agitated summer."

Unread 12-06-2019, 01:34 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macca1990
Lukaku: "It's good to see Conte joined Inter, for me he is the best manager in the world. I've already taken a decision about the future but I can't reveal it because I have a contract with United and because I respect the club." [premium sport]

Video of the interview on their site hopefully its true a slightly better blacker fellaini adios.
Dunno mate, Fellaini scored a few important goals for us, and his chest control was out of this world. If football was actually chestball, Fellaini would be Messi and Ronnie in one.

Unread 12-06-2019, 01:35 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Lukaku: "Who knows me is aware that I wanted to play in the Premier League and that I also want to play in Serie A. Cristiano Ronaldo arrived in Italy last season, Sarri will go to Juve, Ancelotti is at Naples, the Serie A will be thrilling next season."

Lukaku: "My agent will speak with #mufc. I've already taken my decision. The club need to decide but my agent wants the best for me, I am sure it'll be an agitated summer."

wtf

Unread 12-06-2019, 01:50 PM
ZiggyStardust

Well there's no chance of him coming back next season after those quotes

Good news as far as I'm concerned
I only want players at Utd who can actually play football and not someone who can bag 1 or 2 against dross every now and then

Hopefully we can get a decent fee but not sure we will

Unread 12-06-2019, 01:52 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Sounds like that's probably the issue at the moment going off what he's said

Quote:
I've already taken my decision. The club need to decide but my agent wants the best for me, I am sure it'll be an agitated summer."
Unless someone at the club is trying to keep hold of him

Unread 12-06-2019, 01:55 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Well there's no chance of him coming back next season after those quotes

Good news as far as I'm concerned
I only want players at Utd who can actually play football and not someone who can bag 1 or 2 against dross every now and then

We'll get close to £60m for him. Which will be quite incredible considering how gash he is at the game.

Unread 12-06-2019, 01:58 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

He is doing is a huge favour

Unread 12-06-2019, 02:07 PM
Jethro

Wow. He really wanted that Chelsea move.

Unread 12-06-2019, 02:27 PM
utd99

Quote:

Only if you want to stay mate.

Unread 12-06-2019, 02:39 PM
dragflick

Quote:

Surely he's not said all that?!

Edit: He £#%&!ing has aswell. See ya pal.

Unread 12-06-2019, 03:01 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Surely he's not said all that?!
did you think i'd made it up? £#%&!ing hell i'm bored, but not that bored!

Unread 12-06-2019, 03:03 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
We'll get close to £60m for him. Which will be quite incredible considering how gash he is at the game.
I'd be surprised if we get north of £40m.

In fact, i'm not even sure why a top team would want him.

Unread 12-06-2019, 03:06 PM
ScarFace

Thank god. I was worried we'd keep him but that's sealed it

Unread 12-06-2019, 03:07 PM
Vedder

He’s not going anywhere. Who the £#%&! is dull enough to give us 70m+ for that clown not happening

Unread 12-06-2019, 03:12 PM
Neo

Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
He’s not going anywhere. Who the £#%&! is dull enough to give us 70m+ for that clown not happening
He’s better than Higuain, so will score a shit load in Serie A.

Would be a great buy for someone like Inter.

Hope we can successfully £#%&! him off.

Unread 12-06-2019, 03:19 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
He’s better than Higuain, so will score a shit load in Serie A.

Would be a great buy for someone like Inter.

Hope we can successfully £#%&! him off.
£#%&!ing hope so pal.

Tbf to the lad his record is pretty decent and seem to always score for Belgium with more quality around him.

Unread 12-06-2019, 03:25 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
There will be plenty of takers for Lukaku

Unread 12-06-2019, 03:41 PM
Cream

Make my summer if this dolt is flirted off.

Get a proper striker in to challenge ‘rashy’.’

Unread 12-06-2019, 03:48 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Get a proper striker in to challenge ‘rashy’.’
not much of a challenge is it. He's not quite as good as he thinks he is, or his little £#%&!ing jerk circle on here.

Unread 12-06-2019, 04:26 PM
92ToBury

I think people are overlooking the issue - supplying the strikers has been our bigger issue for several years, along with defensive frailties. There's a reason that De Gea has been our player of the season so often and it's £#%&! all to do with crap strikers.
Closed Thread