United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-03-2015, 02:22 AM
Touchy Feeler

Yeah Michael Owen, I'm not convinced either.

What was he watching ffs?

1 game, unbelievable.

Unread 03-03-2015, 08:53 AM
Szekely

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
No. If you think this is the finished article then you're either genuinely silly or you're deliberately being antagonistic.

If you think 8 months and half a summer transfer window is enough for Van Gaal to fully make this squad his, then you're stupid.

It's like looking at a car in the factory before they've put the wheels or engine in and complaining that you can't drive it yet. This isn't even halfway done.

The football isn't great to watch but it would be considerably better if players like Di Maria and Falcao weren't so hopelessly lacklustre and obviously out of form.

I'm not arguing with you any more about this because you've made your decision on how you will view every situation from now until the end of the season. I went into this season with no expectations and i try to take each game on its own merits and not get too carried away whatever the result. This is a truly transitional period in every sense of the word.
very good
Closed Thread