United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-02-2015, 02:47 PM
punk in drublic

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I was sceptical, so I looked it up on www.realunitedfans.com, and you know what, you're right. Well done.

I'm gonna be a jcl and hope we get a home draw because, errrrm, something about 'more likely to go through' it says here.
Blackburn havnt been gone from the Premier League for enough time for me to fancy going there again anytime soon.

Unread 16-02-2015, 02:50 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk in drublic
Blackburn havnt been gone from the Premier League for enough time for me to fancy going there again anytime soon.
Added to which, winning the £#%&!ing thing > one day jolly up.

Unread 16-02-2015, 02:52 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
That's absolute %@#$&!s tbh, a jolly up' should be part of the run and it's one of the best aways in the country...

Unread 16-02-2015, 02:53 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
That's absolute %@#$&!s tbh, a jolly up' should be part of the run and it's one of the best aways in the country...
That's fine if you wanna increase the chances that you won't get another. At this point we should be hoping for a home against whoever.

Unread 16-02-2015, 02:53 PM
punk in drublic

Quote:
Yeah there is that, Blackburn was great until a lot of our more mongy one day out per season mob got hold of it.
Last few times there was more balloons in that Fenhurst car park than at a maccy d's kids birthday party.

Unread 16-02-2015, 02:54 PM
utd99

Quote:
Wouldn't you rather have an away day at Wembley?

Unread 16-02-2015, 02:56 PM
punk in drublic

Quote:
Preferred Cardiff if i'm honest.

Unread 16-02-2015, 02:56 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Yeah there is that, Blackburn was great until a lot of our more mongy one day out per season mob got hold of it.
Last few times there was more balloons in that Fenhurst car park than at a maccy d's kids birthday party.
The fur hurst has been shut for years...mongs' attract 'mongs'
Quote:
Honestly ?

Ermmm

Erm £#%&!, can I pass ?

Can we swap for Cardiff and you can keep your Blackburn ?

Unread 16-02-2015, 03:01 PM
punk in drublic

Quote:
The fur hurst has been shut for years...mongs' attract 'mongs'

Honestly ?

Ermmm

Erm £#%&!, can I pass ?

Its closed now?

Christ i bet that landlord loved it when we came to town.

Unread 16-02-2015, 03:01 PM
utd99

Quote:
Erm £#%&!, can I pass ?

%@#$&!s. Jean jacket two sizes too small, flares, sideburns and a mullet, rattle, wrist scarf, Boyle bus....you £#%&!ing love a day out in the Smoke.

Unread 16-02-2015, 03:02 PM
punk in drublic

Quote:
balls. Jean jacket two sizes too small, flares, sideburns and a mullet, rattle, wrist scarf, Boyle bus....you £#%&!ing love a day out in the Smoke.
ahhhhh 70'd day

Unread 16-02-2015, 03:04 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Its closed now?

Christ i bet that landlord loved it when we came to town.
Yeah, shut.....no idea why, I'd of thought it was most teams away pub...

Better to get off at Darwin and do the 2 mile pub crawl to the stadium, avoiding the fern and bridge pub.

Not bad getting off at Blackburn either and doing the town centre pubs...

The allocation is everything at Blackburn, 7k makes for a great away...it would be moved though to Sunday dinner or Monday night too many trains being wrecked and utter mess's littered AOTS.

Quote:
%@#$&!s. Jean jacket two sizes too small, flares, sideburns and a mullet, rattle, wrist scarf, Boyle bus....you £#%&!ing love a day out in the Smoke.
Despise London / wemberlee / Blackburn 70's day forced fun.

Cardiff > London.

Unread 16-02-2015, 03:08 PM
utd99

If we were playing better I wouldn't really care, but we're not and it's been too long since we've won this £#%&!ing thing. Don't they know this is our trophy? Home draw please.

Unread 16-02-2015, 03:10 PM
punk in drublic

Quote:
Yeah, shut.....no idea why, I'd of thought it was most teams away pub...

Better to get off at Darwin and do the 2 mile pub crawl to the stadium, avoiding the fern and bridge pub.

Not bad getting off at Blackburn either and doing the town centre pubs...

The allocation is everything at Blackburn, 7k makes for a great away...it would be moved though to Sunday dinner or Monday night too many trains being wrecked and utter mess's littered AOTS.

Despise London / wemberlee / Blackburn 70's day forced fun.

Cardiff > London.
Yeah, for want of a better word, our recent aways at bburn have seen some "messy" scenes, Si Ward was unable to stand or speak half hour before kickoff the last time, we had to just leave the barmpot there.

Dont wanna sound all "laddish", but some of our support just dont know when to stop ffs.

Unread 16-02-2015, 03:12 PM
Bunker Buster

Bloody hell Wardy, what's he like......

Unread 16-02-2015, 03:15 PM
punk in drublic

Quote:
Bloody hell Wardy, what's he like......

Ive honestly never been able to have a proper conversation with the lad, every time ive seen him he's been unable to talk £#%&!ed.

Unread 16-02-2015, 03:17 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Ive honestly never been able to have a proper conversation with the lad, every time ive seen him he's been unable to talk £#%&!ed.
I have no idea who he is mate....

Unread 16-02-2015, 03:21 PM
punk in drublic

Quote:
I have no idea who he is mate....
Ah well, point stands your honour.

Unread 16-02-2015, 04:10 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by macawber
We used to always beat them with power and aggression, we are currently playing a poor version of their possession game so will get stomped if we play them.
Like we were before Christmas, you mean?

Unread 16-02-2015, 08:27 PM
andyroo

bttt
Closed Thread