United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-08-2014, 10:40 PM
HERTS_RED

Default Champions League Draw

The final kick in the balls of the moyes era

Pot 1 Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Benfica, FC Porto, Atletico Madrid and Arsenal

Pot 2 Schalke, Borussia Dortmund, Manchester City, Juventus, PSG, Shakhtar Donetsk, Basel, Zenit St Petersburg.

Pot 3: Bayer Leverkusen, Olympiakos, CSKA Moscow, Ajax Amsterdam, Liverpool, Sporting Lisbon, Galatasaray and Athletic Bilbao

pot 4: AS Roma, Anderlecht, AS Monaco, NK Maribor, Malmo, Bate Borisov, Apoel and Ludogorets

The dippers to draw Barca, Juve and Roma would be nice

Unread 27-08-2014, 10:47 PM
Weekend Hussler

Hoping the blues get Galatasaray.

I reckon there'd only be about 50 of them make the trip!

Unread 27-08-2014, 10:54 PM
no fun

Isn't it strange how everyone called Carl is an absolute @#%&! ?

Unread 27-08-2014, 10:56 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend Hussler
Hoping the blues get Galatasaray.

I reckon there'd only be about 50 of them make the trip!
Was in their home end on our last visit. £#%&!ing insane

Nothing like a game in Istanbul. Great city and always an incredible experience.

No European Cup ffs

Unread 27-08-2014, 10:58 PM
Time For Heroes

My dream draw for the scousers would be Barca, Madrid or Bayern then PSG and either Monaco or Roma.

Unread 27-08-2014, 10:59 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Isn't it strange how everyone called Carl is an absolute @#%&! ?

Unread 27-08-2014, 11:01 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time For Heroes
My dream draw for the scousers would be Barca, Madrid or Bayern then PSG and either Monaco or Roma.
Bet they'll be gutted having to visit Barcelona, Paris and Rome to watch their team play

Unread 27-08-2014, 11:07 PM
Sparky***

Got a feeling City may do well in the CL this season for once. May finally learn their lessons.

I just hope Barca, the madrids and Bayern are too strong for everyone.

Unread 27-08-2014, 11:09 PM
no fun

Jamie @#%&!ing redknapps has just used the phrase "special European nights at anfield"

It's started

Unread 27-08-2014, 11:59 PM
dinger

When talking about the seeding pot system they all agreed uefa were just keeping the traditional big clubs at the top table, Quinn said they did this to try and stop clubs that happened to have generous benefactors the blue @#%&!.

Unread 28-08-2014, 08:04 AM
HERTS_RED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
When talking about the seeding pot system they all agreed uefa were just keeping the traditional big clubs at the top table, Quinn said they did this to try and stop clubs that happened to have generous benefactors the blue @#%&!.
Samuels is moaning about it as well, because they never made it out of the group stages in 11/12 they'll have another few seasons in Pot 2, I should imagine the dippers will start making noises soon as well as they won't make it out of Pot 3 for a while either

Mind you no European football at all will put united in Pot 2 for a while (unless there's a run to the final) even a half decent Europa run this season would have kept the coefficient up

http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/...trank2015.html

Edit just looked again and the final of 11 comes off (36pts) then 11/12s shit @#%&!erry has another season in play, so will be below spurs and city for a long time

2016 with points as is http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/...trank2016.html

Unread 28-08-2014, 08:09 AM
Furry Russian hats

Hopefully, when we get back in it, we will have assembled a team that is actually capable of winning it and not there just to make up the numbers.

Unread 28-08-2014, 09:11 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
I should imagine the dippers will start making noises soon
How unlike them.

Unread 28-08-2014, 09:16 AM
Billy Bigbollox

Arsed avidtennantintheraingif:

Unread 28-08-2014, 09:19 AM
The Return of JC

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
The final kick in the balls of the moyes era

Pot 1 Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Benfica, FC Porto, Atletico Madrid and Arsenal

Pot 2 Schalke, Borussia Dortmund, Manchester City, Juventus, PSG, Shakhtar Donetsk, Basel, Zenit St Petersburg.

Pot 3: Bayer Leverkusen, Olympiakos, CSKA Moscow, Ajax Amsterdam, Liverpool, Sporting Lisbon, Galatasaray and Athletic Bilbao

pot 4: AS Roma, Anderlecht, AS Monaco, NK Maribor, Malmo, Bate Borisov, Apoel and Ludogorets

The dippers to draw Barca, Juve and Roma would be nice
Not possible, but we can still hope.

Unread 28-08-2014, 09:22 AM
barca99

The sooner the English teams get knocked out the sooner i can relax and watch this competition, i could be waiting a while

Unread 28-08-2014, 10:21 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...pposition.html

Unread 28-08-2014, 10:29 AM
vangaalsbigballs

they could also face some very easy teams tbh. Porto and benfica in pot 1

Unread 28-08-2014, 10:55 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by vangaalsbigballs
they could also face some very easy teams tbh. Porto and benfica in pot 1
That's because us and Milan aren't in it I suppose and we're always in pot 1.
Closed Thread