Originally Posted by The Watcher
g2c Super Pep and his Bayern side boring Europe as per

Whoever said that the other day is lucky I don't remember who it was

Unread 22-10-2014, 09:52 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

I’m not the sort of guy who would remind you it was TBR. That would be an unnecessary escalation, especially this close to FOTY voting etc.

Unread 22-10-2014, 09:52 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley's Grime
That's right and then Napoli play Bilbao in a play off and a team like BATE make it into the group stages. Still, it will get Platini plenty of votes from smaller countries.
And plenty of people in Belarus, Cyprus and Slovenia get to actually host and watch some Champions League football.

Plus many of the smaller countries were actually often quite useful until Uefa £#%&!ed them over for money.

Unread 22-10-2014, 09:55 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
I’m not the sort of guy who would remind you it was TBR. That would be an unnecessary escalation, especially this close to FOTY voting etc.
ffs.

LvG and Super Pep. The lad seems to hate proper managers for some reason.

Unread 22-10-2014, 10:02 AM
The Watcher

Lightbulb

Quote:
ffs.

LvG and Super Pep. The lad seems to hate proper managers for some reason.
Just hope posts like this don't come back to haunt the lad.

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=347

Unread 22-10-2014, 10:03 AM
S/Side.Red

Jesus £#%&!ing Christ.

Unread 22-10-2014, 10:04 AM
Jethro

Quote:

Unread 22-10-2014, 10:33 AM
vangaalsbigballs

Quote:
what a £#%&!ing grass...

lovely tbh

Unread 22-10-2014, 10:39 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:

Me.

Basically I want Klopp.

Unread 22-10-2014, 10:42 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:

In my defence your honour, that was early days & willing to give him a go. Newcastle at home, NFT.

Unread 22-10-2014, 10:46 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by vangaalsbigballs
lovely tbh

G2C the Twitter beef keeping warm ahead of January. Will be a brutal time if we keep shipping goals by the £#%&!load and a CB is a must.

Unread 22-10-2014, 12:15 PM
vangaalsbigballs

Quote:

G2C the Twitter beef keeping warm ahead of January. Will be a brutal time if we keep shipping goals by the £#%&!load and a CB is a must.
Its going to be carnage on here. I have given up on us being in a good position in the league by January....

Unread 22-10-2014, 03:29 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by vangaalsbigballs
Its going to be carnage on here. I have given up on us being in a good position in the league by January....
Define "good", you tart.

Unread 22-10-2014, 03:32 PM
Grimson

Quote:
And plenty of people in Belarus, Cyprus and Slovenia get to actually host and watch some Champions League football.
How nice for them.

Unread 22-10-2014, 03:33 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
How nice for them.
It is, actually

Unread 22-10-2014, 03:35 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
It is, actually
True. Sucks for the rest of us.

Unread 22-10-2014, 07:49 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
True. Sucks for the rest of us.
Because you have to read their scoreline after watching Liverpool vs Real Madrid or PSG vs Barca?

But you ignore the other point. If these countries got a little more help from Uefa they might produce a team that caught the eye. Partizan Belgrade were a joke in this competition recently, but that city produced one of the great club sides. Perhaps with more support, Dinamo Zagreb may hold onto the raft of excellent young players they produce long enough to make an impression.
Closed Thread