United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-03-2021, 02:31 PM
Vida_15

having a little go at Fergie as well

Quote:
Raiola’s message throughout the interview is that if players keep turning to him, he must be doing something right, even if clubs such as United appear to have problems with him.

‘When [Sir Alex] Ferguson criticised me, that was my biggest compliment anybody could give me. Ferguson is used to people coming in and, ‘Yes, sir. Yes, sir. Yes, sir. Yes, sir.

‘All I have to say that when Ferguson left Manchester United the club’s owner [the Glazers], by buying back Paul Pogba, told me that I was right. Because I didn’t want to take Paul Pogba away. He [Sir Alex] didn’t believe in Paul Pogba.

Unread 30-03-2021, 03:01 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida_15

Someone pop him ffs

Unread 30-03-2021, 05:00 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vida_15
That was our own desperate fault for buying the guy back.

Despite recent form, he's been an utter £#%&!ing disaster for the club. Would literally need to be the star player and win 3 titles in a row for me to remotely warm to him. What makes it worse is that he seems to be some sort of pin up for the very worst of the modern day united 'fans' - the twitterati, FIFA playing, fan-cam watching bastards that haven't been within 100 miles of M16 but are quite happy to start online 'campaigns' to see the back of Ole.

Or Saffers, as he's also known.

Unread 30-03-2021, 05:22 PM
utd99

Then Haaland scores a hat-trick at the weekend and you get all the sarcastic 'at least we stood up to the agent, eh?' merchants piling in.

How anyone could want more of this is beyond me.

Unread 30-03-2021, 05:29 PM
Pop

He also said it was a mistake allowing Haaland to sign for Dortmund last year and regrets not waiting for a bigger club.

What a massive fat fat fat bastard he is.

Unread 30-03-2021, 05:46 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
That was our own desperate fault for buying the guy back.

Despite recent form, he's been an utter £#%&!ing disaster for the club. Would literally need to be the star player and win 3 titles in a row for me to remotely warm to him. What makes it worse is that he seems to be some sort of pin up for the very worst of the modern day united 'fans' - the twitterati, FIFA playing, fan-cam watching bastards that haven't been within 100 miles of M16 but are quite happy to start online 'campaigns' to see the back of Ole.

Or Saffers, as he's also known.

Agreed.

Unread 30-03-2021, 06:25 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Then Haaland scores a hat-trick at the weekend and you get all the sarcastic 'at least we stood up to the agent, eh?' merchants piling in.

How anyone could want more of this is beyond me.
Because Haaland is a once in a generation player who you get at all costs...

Not us, though. We showed Mino etc...

Unread 30-03-2021, 06:30 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

Unread 30-03-2021, 06:44 PM
utd99

Quote:

Spoken like a true Chelsea supporter.

Unread 30-03-2021, 07:45 PM
red in cumbria

Wish he would never talk again.

Unread 30-03-2021, 08:57 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Wish he would never talk again.
You do realise the implications of this?

Unread 30-03-2021, 09:03 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
he has intel on ric?

Unread 30-03-2021, 10:03 PM
MUFC One Love

Doesn't really make business sense for him to burn his bridges with United and city. Hope it backfires on the @#%&!.

Sounds like someone may be getting a bit worried. No way will there many big transfers with this pandemic.

Quote:

You keep saying this.

Basically you're happy for United to bow down to agents and have no principles. I know we probably have bowed down to agents in recent years but it didn't work. You can't blame them for stopping doing it now.

Unread 30-03-2021, 10:54 PM
Stickman

Agents shouldn't be nearly this visible in the media, theyre just feeding the monster.

Unread 30-03-2021, 11:17 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
People like "our Poggers" would actually have to think for themselves?

Unread 01-05-2021, 10:59 AM
Pop

Fat bastard suggests fat bastard....

Quote:
"It is a question to ask Madrid. At one time Pogba felt a lot of love and trust from United. It is very difficult for United and Madrid to understand each other for a great transfer, because strong clubs do not want to sell strong players to other strong clubs.

"For Pogba playing for Madrid was always very attractive, for Zidane too. He is his idol as a young man."

"I think that nothing is impossible, but football depends on the day. As it is. And you have to be flexible to think of all the possibilities.

And if tomorrow Madrid wants to make a Hazard-Pogba change? And if all four parties like it, why not?"

Unread 01-05-2021, 11:02 AM
MUFC One Love

So basically Madrid can't afford Pogba and this @#%&! is hoping United will take Hazard in a swap.

Ok mate.

Unread 01-05-2021, 12:18 PM
History

Like £#%&!ing clockwork from the obese slob.

If anyone wants to count how many good performances Pogba has had for us. Just count this @#%&!s interviews

Get rid of them both. £#%&! Haaland off too. Just go balls deep for Kane instead

Unread 01-05-2021, 12:33 PM
utd99

There was a time I’d have bitten their arm off at the shoulder for that swap.
Now Hazard is 30, fat and permanently injured. They’re going to be stuck with two Bales next season.

Unread 01-05-2021, 01:06 PM
Sparky***

Hazard

20 appearances in 2 years at madrid. Oh yeah we'll have him
Closed Thread