Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Dalot mom in front of him....
He scored a cracking goal tbf.

Unread 08-01-2024, 11:22 PM
marlo

He is HIM.

Never been more confident of him.

Love seeing him ballin out for the club i love!

Unread 08-01-2024, 11:23 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
He is HIM.

Never been more confident of him.

Love seeing him ballin out for the club i love!
I didn’t know he played for some other team as well.

Unread 08-01-2024, 11:26 PM
Lok

His composure is a breath of fresh air. Whilst most around him look panicky or shy, he shows for the ball and more often than not makes the right decision when he gets it.

He does that little step that great players do to create a couple of yards for himself.

Even if this was his ceiling, he'd be our best proper midfielder in ages. The fact that he looks this good after just a few games is incredible.

Unread 08-01-2024, 11:27 PM
Bunker Buster

Looks like a seasoned pro ..

He's absolutely class

A real gem.

Thank you Erik....

Unread 08-01-2024, 11:43 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Looks like a seasoned pro ..

He's absolutely class

A real gem.

Thank you Erik....
Quote:
He's decent, seen some absolutely mad takes on him though, very young ...

Unread 09-01-2024, 06:46 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
dominated the midfield last night, was everywhere and everything....

Against league 1 opposition.... Sooooooo

Unread 09-01-2024, 07:18 AM
Stickman

Honestly think if he keeps his head down, you know, he could be in the hotseat.

Unread 09-01-2024, 07:40 AM
Bunker Buster

All I needed was the love you gave....
All I needed for another day...
And all I ever knew....

Was Mainoo

Unread 09-01-2024, 08:04 AM
Stickman

Quote:
And all I ever knew....

Was Mainoo

Unread 09-01-2024, 09:28 AM
Zorg

Football

Looks like he's playing a different sport to the others. The Scottish Player huffing and puffing like someone who's won a Spot the Ball competition while this lad strolls around, calm as a hindu cow. With a quick drop of the shoulder he creates three passing opportunities, sorts out compensation for the postmasters and solves Israel-Gaza.

Unread 09-01-2024, 09:34 AM
RedNick80

He’s a wonderful player. So far so good , but let’s not be going overboard.

Shows The Scottish Player up, the difference is stark. Can’t wait for Mainoo and Cas to play together.

Unread 09-01-2024, 09:54 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Looks like he's playing a different sport to the others. The Scottish Player huffing and puffing like someone who's won a Spot the Ball competition while this lad strolls around, calm as a hindu cow. With a quick drop of the shoulder he creates three passing opportunities, sorts out compensation for the postmasters and solves Israel-Gaza.

He’s a joy to watch. I do wonder if that’s because watching the rest of them is like this:

Or that he’s next level. Think he is next level tbh.

Unread 09-01-2024, 09:58 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80
He’s a wonderful player. So far so good , but let’s not be going overboard.

Shows The Scottish Player up, the difference is stark. Can’t wait for Mainoo and Cas to play together.
Piece in the Guardian today about how good he was. The ruins the mood by saying United have stumbled on an ideal midfield three with Mainoo, Bruno and McT

Unread 09-01-2024, 10:00 AM
dinger

He's gonna be captain for years, he'll look immense lifting his first league trophy

Unread 09-01-2024, 11:58 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Piece in the Guardian today about how good he was. The ruins the mood by saying United have stumbled on an ideal midfield three with Mainoo, Bruno and McT
I felt a great disturbance in the force...

Unread 09-01-2024, 07:54 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
His composure is a breath of fresh air. Whilst most around him look panicky or shy, he shows for the ball and more often than not makes the right decision when he gets it.

He does that little step that great players do to create a couple of yards for himself.

Even if this was his ceiling, he'd be our best proper midfielder in ages. The fact that he looks this good after just a few games is incredible.
Now all ETH has to do is make certain that anyone in that dressing room that he belives is likely to lead, Mainoo astray off the pitch, get's sold a.s.a.p. because he is clearly one heck of midfielder already & he someone that ETH could/should be building the rest of his team around:

Unread 09-01-2024, 08:20 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
1 out of 3 aint bad

Unread 09-01-2024, 08:33 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
And all I ever knew....

Was Mainoo
Im sure their will be much worse efforts & so it could catch-on it has a reasonable chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
He's gonna be captain for years, he'll look immense lifting his first league trophy
Agreed & my only concern is that heir could 2 or 3 players in that dressing room capable of leading him astray off the pitch & i can't stress enough how important it is that ETH realises this & sells anyone that be belives is likely to do that because as you rightly pointed-out this Player is clearly gonna be capable of running our midfield for the next 15 years all being-well!

Unread 01-02-2024, 11:24 PM
andyroo