Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-08-2018, 09:15 AM
TheFatGoth

They're going to win the league.

Demolished Napoli last night playing some great stuff

Unread 05-08-2018, 09:19 AM
Pop

Demolished several teams last season....

Unread 05-08-2018, 09:25 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Demolished several teams last season....
And a stadium in 1985

Unread 05-08-2018, 12:03 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
The hope is always that anyone who excels for them f***s off to a proper team, but it hasn’t happened this off season.
Biggest change is how they deal with pressure.

4th a win for them the last few years , with the money they've spent and the squad they have, they should be title contenders now

Think that's part of why Mourinho is playing the victim card. Trying to play us down.

It's working tbf

Unread 05-08-2018, 12:40 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Biggest change is how they deal with pressure.

4th a win for them the last few years , with the money they've spent and the squad they have, they should be title contenders now

Think that's part of why Mourinho is playing the victim card. Trying to play us down.

It's working tbf
They've made some decent signings but they were light years off city last season. And if city slip up I'd expect us to be taking advantage. Not worried about Liverpool. Klopp hasn't got a clue.

Unread 05-08-2018, 01:07 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
They've made some decent signings but they were light years off city last season. And if city slip up I'd expect us to be taking advantage. Not worried about Liverpool. Klopp hasn't got a clue.
Not saying they'll do it. City easy favourites , but they should be challenging. Spent £#%&! loads and been getting away with being 4th and entertaining... not anymore.

Unread 05-08-2018, 01:12 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Not saying they'll do it. City easy favourites , but they should be challenging. Spent £#%&! loads and been getting away with being 4th and entertaining... not anymore.
Oh yeah, pressures on. Anything oess than 2nd and a cup win would be failure. Although he'll get an easy ride regardless.

Unread 05-08-2018, 02:12 PM
dunk

Quote:

Unread 05-08-2018, 02:21 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Unread 05-08-2018, 02:32 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Don’t know if you noticed who finished second last season above Liverpool and Tottenham. But then klopp has now signed a couple of foreign players no one has seen much of, and Fred and alderwiereld will be shit with sanches and Pogba offering no improvement. Clearly united will do worse than last season and Liverpool better.

Unread 05-08-2018, 02:36 PM
Ethers

“Foreign players nobody has seen much of”

Thanks for that Lawro.

Unread 05-08-2018, 02:39 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
“Foreign players nobody has seen much of”

Thanks for that Lawro.
Aye, I forgot i was talking to an expert on all Liverpool’s transfer targets. What world class players have they bought again?

Unread 05-08-2018, 02:39 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Don’t know if you noticed who finished second last season above Liverpool and Tottenham. But then klopp has now signed a couple of foreign players no one has seen much of, so its game over. Fred and alderwiereld will be shit and sanches and Pogba will offer no improvement. Clearly united will do worse than last season.
I noticed we finished 20 points behind City, so even a 'slip up' on their part will make little to no difference.

I also noticed we scored about 30 less goals than the dippers and City, and the dippers played half the season without their now best CB and the whole season with a clown in goal.. and managed top 4 despite concentrating on the CL, which apparently Mourinho couldn't manage the previous season during our EL run..

Unread 05-08-2018, 02:48 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Aye, I forgot i was talking to an expert on all Liverpool’s transfer targets. What world class players have they bought again?
I’m just laughing at the notion nobody has seen much of 3 players from the biggest leagues in Europe, coming from the guy who tried to pretend the other day he’s watched Fred loads of times

Unread 05-08-2018, 04:05 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
And a stadium in 1985

Unread 05-08-2018, 04:53 PM
utd99

Quote:
They spent most of the season without a CB and Goalkeeper to speak of, and let’s be honest 90% of their problems were at the back. If this new goalie and van Dijk make the difference they’re expecting them to, they’ll have gone a long way to addressing their biggest weaknesses.

I hate football.

Unread 07-08-2018, 03:10 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
I noticed we finished 20 points behind City, so even a 'slip up' on their part will make little to no difference.
Then no one will be taking advantage of a ‘slip up’ as Liverpool and Tottenham finished even further being city.

Quote:
I also noticed we scored about 30 less goals than the dippers and City, and the dippers played half the season without their now best CB and the whole season with a clown in goal..
Excellent mental gymnastics.

Liverpool weren’t comfortably clear enough of fifth place to focus on the champions league.

We played most of last season without our best CB too btw. Another signing or two this week along with improvement from some of last season’s underperforming big players, and we’ll piss all over Liverpool. Teams like klopp’s liverpool can’t sustain it over a season. They’re a cup team. Mourinho with a shit team full of many weaknesses finished above them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
World class players aren't the be all and end all. You improve by making smart signings in positions where you need to strengthen. Which is what Liverpool have done.
Have they? Any chance they could play some games before you decide Liverpool have solved any issues by making smart signings? What’s this, klopp’s third goalkeeper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
...coming from the guy who tried to pretend the other day he’s watched Fred loads of times
Yet again, you appear incapable of understanding what you read.

Unread 07-08-2018, 06:22 AM
puressence

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...e-2017-18.html

Unread 07-08-2018, 08:32 AM
doudou

Looks like the prof's got a job at the BBC:

Unread 07-08-2018, 08:43 AM
windy waffles

Quote:

Have they? Any chance they could play some games before you decide Liverpool have solved any issues by making smart signings? What’s this, klopp’s third goalkeeper?

Take off your United and Mou tainted specs ffs.

As take much as it hurts us to say, only a £#%&!ing idiot would deny that the signings they have made this summer isn't going to improve them and take them closer to City.

Fabinho, Keita, Shaqiri and Allison makes a damn good window for them.
Closed Thread