United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-07-2018, 10:03 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Havent bothered with our pre season games for years. Remember us destroying some part timers 8-0 in lvgs first game and reading up on the giddiness on here the morning after.

I see your "even saffers" broadside. Sad2c my bro still attacking me.
Deffo not an attack. Just a reference to your indestructible enthusiasm for the current regime etc.

LvG's first pre-season was the most giddy pre-season I can remember on Fred. All looked so good. Can't remember his second

Unread 19-07-2018, 06:44 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Deffo not an attack. Just a reference to your indestructible enthusiasm for the current regime etc.

LvG's first pre-season was the most giddy pre-season I can remember on Fred. All looked so good. Can't remember his second
Don't have an indestructible enthusiasm for this regime, just United.

So far Mourinho is worth backing. Of course that can change. But like with LvG and Moyes, we know sometimes that the clubs leadership can damage the manager's position by not giving him everything he wants. Mou v Woody with 3 weeks of the window to go is one to watch.
Closed Thread