Unread 21-01-2018, 01:34 PM
20 times

How much are his wages now?

Must be a million quid a week by now

Unread 21-01-2018, 01:35 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
You have to be the most clueless @#%&! that has ever posted on here and that’s saying something.

You’re a £#%&!ing embarrassment.
Never been able to work out if he's a genuine simpleton, or a good WUM.

I actually agree with him that Griezmann is the better player out of the two, and his impending move to Barcelona will catapult them back to the top of the European game, but Sanchez is a sensational player, who will improve us ten-fold immediately.

If there's one thing that Arsenal fans actually know about, it's good, technical attacking players. I remember when we first signed Van Persie and how devastated they were, whereas most United fans thought we'd bought a decent striker off the back of a very good season. Turned out that the Arsenal fans were correct, and Van Persie was actually one of the top 3 centre forwards in world football, and just needed the bigger stage of United to prove that he was world class.

Sanchez is a similar scenario. They are absolutely gutted to be losing him, and rave about him in even more glowing terms than they did with Van Persie. Most of them believe he's the best player in the league, and the best they've had since Henry, both of which are telling statements. He will only improve now, at a club that he's happy at, with better players around him, and the bigger stage. He will be phenomenal.

They are going to be absolutely sick having to watch him every week in a United shirt. Imagine us having to watch someone like Pogba go to them, and play every week. On top of that, the fact we're getting him in a straight swap for an underperforming squad player is hilarious. It's basically like us letting Pogba go to them in return for Xhaka!

Unread 21-01-2018, 01:35 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

There’s absolute £#%&!ing %@#$&!s,, and then the level up from that is our Luffy.
It’s all nonsense mate. All these proclaimations all over the shop from people who’ve probably never seen the player in question play a full 90. I watch a lot of football, and I’ve probably seen Greizmann and Dybala play 3 times in the last two years, all CL. Who has time?

I have however seen a lot of Sanchez and (obviously) Mkhitaryan. We’ve picked Arsenal’s pocket here.

Unread 21-01-2018, 01:44 PM
Lok

We all love Griezmann, but Sanchez has what we lack: urgency.

Unread 21-01-2018, 01:45 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
How much are his wages now?

Must be a million quid a week by now
I saw £620k a week on twitter earlier

Unread 21-01-2018, 01:46 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I saw £620k a week on twitter earlier
That’s probably after tax too so yeah a million quid a week

Unread 21-01-2018, 01:50 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
It’s all nonsense mate. All these proclaimations all over the shop from people who’ve probably neer seen the player in question play a full 90. I watch a lot of football, and I’ve probably seen Greizmann and Dybala play 3 times in the last two years, all CL. Who has time?

I have however seen a lot of Sanchez and (obviously) Mkhitaryan. We’ve picked Arsenal’s pocket here.
He should immediately improve us.

Knows the league and has been consistently one of the top forwards in the league for three years.

He's an immediate upgrade on Mata (sorry Juan) and it gives us an extra dimension.

We're getting there. We are a tough team to beat. City's excellence has covered up now consistent we've been. The next phase is being more expansive in big games and better killing off these away games on the counter (the number of opportunities we waste with poor choices is shocking) He should help us in that department.

The wages are astronomical, but so what. That's the game now. To get him basically for free is, as you say, a steal. He's better than coutinho at £140m. Southampton defenders are going for £75m. We're in a mad time, so to get this fella for free and fight off competition from city really is a big boost.

Jose is two or three signings away from having a truly excellent squad.

Competition for Valencia. Some help for Matic. A replacement for Zlatan. Lingard, martial, young, Shaw have all proved their worth recently too.

Too late for the title this season, but we have no excuses no year and city won't do what they've done this season again

Unread 21-01-2018, 01:52 PM
andyroo

The Irish Sun today has a front page story about him offering a girl money for sex

Never seen such OUTRAGE about a football player moving clubs

Unread 21-01-2018, 01:57 PM
Clarkie

Unread 21-01-2018, 02:01 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
The Irish Sun today has a front page story about him offering a girl money for sex

Has to spend the million pounds a week somehow.

Unread 21-01-2018, 02:04 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
What’s cream doing in the car?

Unread 21-01-2018, 02:07 PM
Pop

Michael £#%&!ing Owen is the latest @#%&! to stick his nose in.

Sanchez is joining the wrong club
He'll deteriorate at Utd
Should have joined City
Only Guardiola will improve him
Etc, etc.

Has Pope Francis had his say yet?

Unread 21-01-2018, 02:07 PM
NegativeNorris

Quote:
Ricky Lambert is looking well tbf. Lost a few lb's, steady job etc.

Unread 21-01-2018, 02:21 PM
Halloween

Quote:
When did Ray Donovan start working for United?

Unread 21-01-2018, 02:26 PM
Lodestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

There's a BBC Sports comments thread where they are all apoplectic about it. ABU nation is obviously worried we're starting to get a grip on things after Moyes and LvG.

Unread 21-01-2018, 02:38 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
Has to spend the million gold bars a second somehow.
Corrected.

Unread 21-01-2018, 02:47 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
You have to be the most clueless @#%&! that has ever posted on here and that’s saying something.

You’re a £#%&!ing embarrassment.

Unread 21-01-2018, 02:48 PM
LFOD

It's mental the way the press , especially the ex players , have responded to this move. The money is £#%&!ing nothing to united and all of them would move because of it and that it's united. He'll be a game changer at united. He goes to city and plays the second half of a season and wins a league medal , great , but it's not like he's changing the title race. Ex players who won £#%&!all because of united are the ones having a hard time. Got a worldie for a squadie. Get in!
Closed Thread