United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-03-2009, 10:09 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Default Weekend Plans

Another week, another Friday, another weekend plans thread.

Tonight: Watch comic relief with the kids, play fifa (hammer scar).

Tomorrow: Football with scholes jnr, home for the match, get my floors ready to be painted on sunday

Sunday: Paint..£#%&! £#%&! £#%&! £#%&!

Unread 13-03-2009, 10:11 AM
plopborsky

Good work SSG2

today - go to my brothers and see my nieces then off to my mates later on for some beers and a catch up

tomorrow - fred meet then the match £#%&! knows after depends on the result

sunday - mams day chill then drive back to SE10

Unread 13-03-2009, 10:13 AM
King Schlong

Today - Chill. Don't know about tonight yet.

Tomorrow - Pub, match, Khan/Barrera, Bolton.

Sunday - Football, pub, bed.

Unread 13-03-2009, 10:18 AM
Crumps

Tonight - Haircut, bath, pay some debts off and go and see my god son. Probably watch Comic Relief too

Saturday - Trainer shopping, LMC, Match then back to Crumpsall for a mammoth wetting the babies head session for my cousin's lad.

Sunday - Feel like death, panic attacks, regret and may stick generation kill on again as I slip in and out of consciousness until Night Nurse time.

Unread 13-03-2009, 10:20 AM
dunk

Tonight - Going to a Sportsman's Dinner, Big Norm's on.

Tomorrow - Recover, match, relax, FIFA and so on and so forth...

Sunday - Going for a stride around Dunham Park and on for a meal with my Dad, the missus, kids and a few others.

Unread 13-03-2009, 10:22 AM
sullers

I'm going to get messy.

No wum.

Unread 13-03-2009, 10:29 AM
MUFC One Love

Today - Got laid off on Tuesday at work so been off most of the week anyway. Don't feel to good, sore throat etc, so I'll be giving the gym a miss and be mostly playing COD - WAW all day and some FIFA. I may get Resi Evil 5 later if I can be arsed.

Tonight - Comic Relief

Tomorrow - United, £#%&! all, just some PS3 probs

Sunday - £#%&! all

Monday....

Unread 13-03-2009, 10:36 AM
marlo

friday - working quite late till about 8-30 (prefer to stay in london then go back home), then getting changed and hitting club 195 in essex tonight.
(open chequebook so looking to sign a few squad members)

saturday - wake up, watch the match, go to lakeside and get some new bits, home to relax then studio valbone/amika .

sunday - church , lunch with a female mate in kensington and then relax. might go faces in the evening but doubt it.

big weekend!!!

Unread 13-03-2009, 10:38 AM
no fun

friday - day off work, unfortunately the peg seller is off work as well with a dodgy fleetwood so cant really relax,nowt tonight

saturday - phone call to eldest to wish him a happy 19th birthday, then off to the match against the wall pushers - fred meet hopefully, might start a fight with wee man over his attempts to destabilise the peace process. Back home, 5 a side, then chill

sunday - early start, off dahn saarf to pick up eldest from Uni, hes back home for 4 weeks.Sunday night - might go out for family meal to chinatown for eldests birthday, must remember to park in non clamping area

Unread 13-03-2009, 10:43 AM
hopkins

Tonight - early night, still got a £#%&!ing cold/cough, so trying to recover, so no boozingtons

Tomorrow - Full breakfast, pub at 11, watch United game, pub lunch, watch Wales v Italy, more drink, fall over, pass out on sofa

Sunday - Feel sorry for myself and hungover. Play 5-a-side

Unread 13-03-2009, 10:50 AM
elephantstone

tonight - quite one, watch the soaps etc
tomorrow - Gym, breakfast at Saints and Scholars, match
sunday, Gym, mass, take the pan lids out

Unread 13-03-2009, 11:24 AM
antonin jablonsky

Birthday weekend innit. Woop. woop all aboard the pisshead train.

Tonight - Pub, bit of work for Comic Relief, pub.
Tomorrow - All day sesh, football, rugby, curry, hospital.
Sunday - Off out to Gaucho for a meal, heavy drinking.
Monday - Slight case of death.

Unread 13-03-2009, 11:27 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Birthday weekend innit. Woop. woop all aboard the pisshead train.

Tonight - Pub, bit of work for Comic Relief, pub.
Tomorrow - All day sesh, football, rugby, curry, hospital.
Sunday - Off out to Gaucho for a meal, heavy drinking.
Monday - Slight case of death.
oh dear

id love to hear you say that.

Unread 13-03-2009, 11:28 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
oh dear

id love to hear you say that.
I'd love to hear you say it actually. That voice.

Unread 13-03-2009, 11:28 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Another week, another Friday, another weekend plans thread.

Tonight: Watch comic relief with the kids, play fifa (hammer scar).

Tomorrow: Football with scholes jnr, home for the match, get my floors ready to be painted on sunday

Sunday: Paint..£#%&! £#%&! £#%&! £#%&!
diy danny.

did you build your house from scratch?

Unread 13-03-2009, 11:31 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
diy danny.

did you build your house from scratch?
Mrs scholes is nesting so I have a list as long as my arm to do in the next 2 weeks.
I've had a 6 months to do it all but only started about 4 weeks ago

Unread 13-03-2009, 11:33 AM
Don Stuarte

Well played SSG2

Quiet one this week and I had better get used to it as Ive gone a bit mental in the last few days and booked Vegas for June and Thailand for New Year.

TONIGHT - Not a £#%&!ing clue - my mates wetting his baby's head tonight but I cant get back without taxis so I might nip for two and drive back, really undecided.

Probably watch an illegally downloaded film. Watched a hell of a lot of movies in the last few weeks so Im not too sure whats left to watch

There will be some wine or beers and some sex involved - just hope its me, not the neighbours.

SATURDAY - I sold my ticket for the match to a customer for a ridiculous amount in hope of buying a cheaper one in Tier 3 nearer the day.

This hasnt materialised and now Im £#%&!ed, bit gutted but c'est la vie. Ill be watching the game in Firbank, Wythenshawe with my old man and any other mother £#%&!ers who turn up.

Im off to a house party at the evening. Hopefully we can £#%&! the birds off into the kitchen or something and get FIFA or Pro Evo going. Need to stay sober as there is too much agony in defeat.

Win or lose - were on the booze !

SUNDAY - Off to the local to watch the Villa with my mate. Might have some nice lunch too but Ill check the funds.

Have a good one people - stay out of trouble

Unread 13-03-2009, 11:34 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Stuarte
Well played SSG2

Quiet one this week and I had better get used to it as Ive gone a bit mental in the last few days and booked Vegas for June and Thailand for New Year.

TONIGHT - Not a £#%&!ing clue - my mates wetting his baby's head tonight but I cant get back without taxis so I might nip for two and drive back, really undecided.

Probably watch an illegally downloaded film. Watched a hell of a lot of movies in the last few weeks so Im not too sure whats left to watch

There will be some wine or beers and some sex involved - just hope its me, not the neighbours.

SATURDAY - I sold my ticket for the match to a customer for a ridiculous amount in hope of buying a cheaper one in Tier 3 nearer the day.

This hasnt materialised and now Im £#%&!ed, bit gutted but c'est la vie. Ill be watching the game in Firbank, Wythenshawe with my old man and any other mother £#%&!ers who turn up.

Im off to a house party at the evening. Hopefully we can £#%&! the birds off into the kitchen or something and get FIFA or Pro Evo going. Need to stay sober as there is too much agony in defeat.

Win or lose - were on the booze !

SUNDAY - Off to the local to watch the Villa with my mate. Might have some nice lunch too but Ill check the funds.

Have a good one people - stay out of trouble

tout!!!!!

Unread 13-03-2009, 11:35 AM
HarkNowHear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
I'll come with you if you want, clamp all 4 wheels

Bring a balaclava and a wheel brace.

Unread 13-03-2009, 11:41 AM
The Mull

Fri: work/hangover.....meal with all the clan (Asbo's 18th)

Sat: Boozzy barge Match, hide from Stoney.Try not to fall asleep on train,again. Grief off TPMM ( I've been out everynight this week) as I'll be bladdered.

Sun: chiilax. take Hoodie back to uni. sleep
Closed Thread