Unread 18-05-2018, 01:11 PM
LFOD

1 en 18 pour le FFF.

Unread 18-05-2018, 01:16 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Ey up Alanis Morissette is in

Of course, couldn't just be that maybe both Jose and Deschamps don't fancy him. Surprising really though, given how he tore up Euro 16, being substituted at half time in his only game and not used for the rest of the tournament.
he was 19 mate.

Unread 18-05-2018, 01:26 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
He's a number 9 and, sad to say, he'll never get that gig at United. If he did, he'd score 20+ a season, nqat but he's used as a make shift winger. I tate him, but would rather him go and us get a genuine class winger in who doesnt take 2 men on, ruins them, then gets swarmed by defenders - then stands still.

He's a quality player, he'll have a good career but him staying is pointless.

Unread 18-05-2018, 02:47 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
he was 19 mate.
20. And he's 22 now. Not sure what your point is

Unread 18-05-2018, 05:19 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Ey up Alanis Morissette is in

Of course, couldn't just be that maybe both Jose and Deschamps don't fancy him. Surprising really though, given how he tore up Euro 16, being substituted at half time in his only game and not used for the rest of the tournament.
It’s very obvious Mourinho doesn’t fancy him; not sure what in my post contradicted that.

Deschamps is a lot less likely to pick a player who has barely played in the second half of the season, so one affects the other.

Quote:
20. And he's 22 now. Not sure what your point is
Think his point was using the impact made of a 20 yo at an international tournament for the favourites as a stick to beat him with is maybe a little harsh.

Besides, in his widsom Deschamps preferred Gignac at the Euros and he missed a sitter in the final.

Unread 18-05-2018, 05:56 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Deschamps is a lot less likely to pick a player who has barely played in the second half of the season, so one affects the other.
He picked Tolisso for the squad, who has a whopping 99 more minutes than Martial this season on the pitch.

Again, perhaps entertain the fact that Deschamps just doesn't fancy Martial based on his ability, rather than because Mourinho hasn't played him enough?

And I'm not using any stick to 'beat' martial with, simply suggesting that while he's talented, neither his club nor international manager see him as good enough, for whatever reason.

Unread 18-05-2018, 07:10 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
simply suggesting that while he's talented, neither his club nor international manager see him as good enough, for whatever reason.
Can't have that TOTALLY OUTRAGEOUS suggestion on here pal.

Unread 18-05-2018, 07:14 PM
Alex Jones was Right

I, for one, feel sorry for the millionaire 22 year old and everything he’s had to suffer this past 12 months. Stay strong.

Unread 18-05-2018, 07:15 PM
AK14

Whippers absolutely nailing it in here

Unread 18-05-2018, 07:16 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
I, for one, feel sorry for the millionaire 22 year old and everything he’s had to suffer this past 12 months. Stay strong.
Weird you’d post that yet literally spend all your time on here lately defending poor multi-millionaire Mourinho from pixels on a screen

Unread 18-05-2018, 07:19 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
He picked Tolisso for the squad, who has a whopping 99 more minutes than Martial this season on the pitch.

Again, perhaps entertain the fact that Deschamps just doesn't fancy Martial based on his ability, rather than because Mourinho hasn't played him enough?

And I'm not using any stick to 'beat' martial with, simply suggesting that while he's talented, neither his club nor international manager see him as good enough, for whatever reason.
Tolisso is currently heavily involved for Bayern. Martial isn’t for United.

Better Bayern comparison might be Coman. Also not paying much; also not selected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Can't have that TOTALLY OUTRAGEOUS suggestion on here pal.
Who on here is denying neither manager fancies Martial atm? It’s fairly obvious isn’t it?

Unread 18-05-2018, 09:19 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Weird you’d post that yet literally spend all your time on here lately defending poor multi-millionaire Mourinho from pixels on a screen
I’m not surprised you’d think that.

I defend the idea of a manager getting 3 seasons before judging, barring disaster.

Unread 18-05-2018, 11:12 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Who on here is denying neither manager fancies Martial atm? It’s fairly obvious isn’t it?
Its rather the implication that both only do so out of irrational prejudice, I think.

Unread 19-05-2018, 03:04 PM
utd99

Quote:
Yes it is; how could it not be? I guess the debate comes down to whether or not it’s justified which is something we can’t possibly know given that we’re not privvy to the sort of information Mourinho is.

Unread 19-05-2018, 07:00 PM
Part 36 Offer

Another useless, pedestrian @#%&!. £#%&! off.

Unread 19-05-2018, 07:22 PM
red in cumbria

Did himself no favours today for sure.

Unread 19-05-2018, 07:23 PM
Tiberian

He was 10X better than Sanchez.

Unread 19-05-2018, 07:23 PM
ZiggyStardust

Like Rashford been pretty much awful since Sanchez signed

Needs to get out and re-establish his career

Unread 19-05-2018, 07:24 PM
Ethers

Did ok when he came on apart from whatever the £#%&! that effort was towards the end

Unread 19-05-2018, 07:24 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
He was 10X better than Sanchez.
Fellaini had a better game than Sanchez pal.
Closed Thread