United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-11-2017, 11:37 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

he ruled it out in Jan. ian wrighty wright reckons it's a done dealio for the summer.

Unread 29-11-2017, 11:59 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
he ruled it out in Jan. ian wrighty wright reckons it's a done dealio for the summer.
Don't see the point = if he's decided to go his heart wont be in it from January might as well get some cash and prepare for life without him.

Unread 30-11-2017, 08:55 AM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
And so we could call him MEHtesacker
Agreed. There's no way we could squeeze the 'meh' banter into the name Mesut Ozil tbf.

Unread 30-11-2017, 12:36 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Don't see the point = if he's decided to go his heart wont be in it from January might as well get some cash and prepare for life without him.
But wenger and the owners wont want to take the backlash from the fans. This might be one step too far. Esp. If he sold to utd/chelsea/city

Can certainly see them leaving in jan for a team outside of england though.

Unread 30-11-2017, 12:58 PM
windy waffles

No coincidence that he is playing his best football in a long time since United started sniffing...

On.

Unread 30-11-2017, 02:04 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

He's a million times better than Mata and Mikhi (in his current form).

Get him signed in Janaury

Unread 30-11-2017, 02:33 PM
saffers

Was outrageous last night.

Best creative mid in the league at his best.

Unread 30-11-2017, 05:04 PM
red in cumbria

Quite a few getting excited about this now, it would seem. Still not convinced at all personally

Unread 30-11-2017, 05:44 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Quite a few getting excited about this now, it would seem. Still not convinced at all personally
I was like that initially but with Pogba, Matic, and Our forwards he has players of the quality to get the best out of him. For Madrid and Germany he’s been World Class and he’s show a fair few glimpses of it at Arsenal. If this doesn’t work I never want another player of that type and I will be back to demanding a 433 based on the Pirlo/Gattuso/Seedorf midfield that I wanted and Fergie ignored all my posts aboutnitnin RedIss.

Unread 30-11-2017, 07:04 PM
andyroo

He's playing well now but that just sums up what a mardy git he is. When he can't be £#%&!ed, which is pretty often going by his Arsenal career, he's dead weight and we have loads of that already.

So yeah quality player on his day but huge caveat for me Clive.

Unread 30-11-2017, 07:09 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
He's playing well now but that just sums up what a mardy git he is. When he can't be £#%&!ed, which is pretty often going by his Arsenal career, he's dead weight and we have loads of that already.

So yeah quality player on his day but huge caveat for me Clive.
Which is usually when Arsenal are defending. When they're in possession and swarming the oppo box he's at his best.

Unread 30-11-2017, 07:57 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Which is usually when Arsenal are defending. When they're in possession and swarming the oppo box he's at his best.
I see.

What could possibly go wrong?

Unread 01-12-2017, 04:55 AM
Kangared

Tendency to go missing in big games & cant see that changing at Utd under Jose. His team mate Alexis all day every day for me .

Unread 01-12-2017, 05:34 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangared
Tendency to go missing in big games & cant see that changing at Utd under Jose. His team mate Alexis all day every day for me .
I wouldn't go near that pair of @#%&!s.

Unread 01-12-2017, 07:36 AM
Dasilvatwins

Alot of peoplr are missing the point here. You can have the best passers in the world. But when the front line isnt holding the ball as well as they should its null and void.

Joses tactics involve strong players and winning the 2nd ball. They wont change. Ozil wont improve the squad as much as people think. Simply because jose has a way of playing.

And yes people will say he worked wth him at madrid blah blah, completly different when youre in the la liga and have one of the greatest ever as part of the front line.

Unless jose decides to go to 4 3 3, ozil is pretty much pointless, he will have a high passing rate doing the nice things deep in midfield, but the biggest problem at utd right now is tempo and movment. (Lukakus was especially bad agaianst watford)

Unread 01-12-2017, 07:40 AM
Red Al

We need full backs and wingers before anything else

Sort that first

Unread 01-12-2017, 08:05 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Come on now... he's a glorious footballer when it all hooks up for him, but he is, undoubtedly, a bit of a mincer when it's a tough gig.
Just what we need.

Unread 02-12-2017, 05:15 PM
dunk

https://instagram.com/p/BcNKv3gFejt/

Unread 02-12-2017, 07:25 PM
saffers

Nice audition...

Pay the £20m in Jan if we want to win the league/CL.

Unread 02-12-2017, 07:44 PM
AK14

Yep sign him up

Him, Goretzka, Griezman and a couple of full backs over the next couple of windows....

Closed Thread