United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-09-2021, 09:37 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
So what are they saying. "Our all-white superior team got beaten by a team that contained monkeys." Does that not kind of infer that white people are inferior to monkeys?
Indeed.

It’s like the:

“They come over here… they barely speak English… they take all the jobs ….”

They can’t speak English and they’re taking jobs? How shit are you at your job!?

Unread 02-09-2021, 11:14 PM
red in cumbria

Yeah, it took a while but nice to see Orban's bovver boys ultimately put in their place.

Unread 03-09-2021, 02:56 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I hate watching Jack Grealish, frustrating bastard.
massively overrated

Unread 03-09-2021, 04:10 AM
armchair

loved him in "When I'm Cleaning Windows "

Unread 03-09-2021, 09:41 AM
Neo

Thumbs up

I'm as anti England national team as anyone, but it was nice to see them, with the help of a few United lads, absolutely hammer that bunch of neanderthal Nazi @#%&!s last night.

Rice is growing on me, btw. Seems to be developing quite well in that holding midfield role in front of the defence.

Unread 03-09-2021, 10:17 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
I'm as anti England national team as anyone, but it was nice to see them, with the help of a few United lads, absolutely hammer that bunch of neanderthal Nazi @#%&!s last night.

Rice is growing on me, btw. Seems to be developing quite well in that holding midfield role in front of the defence.
Rice: same. I have my reservations, but I get the appeal. Thought he was older too, didn’t realise he’s only 22.

I always like the Fergie mantra of buying the best of British too.

As for those ‘fans’. Kick Hungary out. Simple as. It’s not a few bad apples that are quickly condemned - you could hear the monkey noises round the ground

It’s not a sophisticated solution, but what else is there? You can’t have a widespread message of their being no room for discrimination and then do £#%&! all about it when it blatantly and shamelessly appears. And this wasn’t a surprise. We were talking about it before the game. Nothing was done then and nothing will be done now. FIFA will probably come out and condemn it and talk about how we all need to spread the message now more than ever…. All while doing nothing.

The message is loud and clear, some people just aren’t listing and don’t care. So punish them.

Unread 03-09-2021, 10:21 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Rice: same. I have my reservations, but I get the appeal. Thought he was older too, didn’t realise he’s only 22.

I always like the Fergie mantra of buying the best of British too.

As for those ‘fans’. Kick Hungary out. Simple as. It’s not a few bad apples that are quickly condemned - you could hear the monkey noises round the ground

It’s not a sophisticated solution, but what else is there? You can’t have a widespread message of their being no room for discrimination and then do £#%&! all about it when it blatantly and shamelessly appears. And this wasn’t a surprise. We were talking about it before the game. Nothing was done then and nothing will be done now. FIFA will probably come out and condemn it and talk about how we all need to spread the message now more than ever…. All while doing nothing.

The message is loud and clear, some people just aren’t listing and don’t care. So punish them.
Be nice if the different governing bodies got their shit together.
If last nights game had been a UEFA sanctioned game, it would have been behind closed doors. But as it was a FIFA game, then let the mouth-breathers in, no worries.

Unread 03-09-2021, 10:21 AM
jem

Quote:
Sterling still England’s most effective player.

Unread 03-09-2021, 10:23 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
Sorry. I meant Matic.

Unread 03-09-2021, 10:26 AM
jem

Quote:
Sorry. I meant Matic.

Unread 03-09-2021, 10:27 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

Unread 03-09-2021, 11:34 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I presumed he was being sarcastic tbh

Unread 03-09-2021, 11:52 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
I presumed he was being sarcastic tbh
could be. I am not sure what happened just before 8:58. I was probably on a train.
Closed Thread