United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-08-2009, 03:56 PM
Sloane

Default Berbatov speaks

Berbatov on Rooney and Owen

What can you say about Wayne? He’s been here for so many years, playing top football and it’s amazing that he’s only 23. When he reaches around 28, he’ll be even better. We see in training, and you can see in games, the unbelievable passion he has for football. As for Michael Owen, he won the Ballon d’Or – that says everything. I think Sir Alex was right to bring him here and he will have the chances to score many goals for us.

Berbatov on learning from his United team mates

I don’t think you stop learning until you quit football. With all the talents we have in Manchester United, they do stuff that sometimes I honestly cannot do – and I don’t even try to do because I would look like a fool! Sometimes you want to try new stuff, you see people doing things and you ask them about it. You learn from each other. To develop, you have to.

Berbatov on Kiko and Welbeck
I think they have bright, maybe even great, futures. But if they want to achieve that then I think the only man they have to listen to is the boss. They have the potential, that’s why they’re here. If you want to achieve something you need to develop that talent. The place to do that is right here, under the boss.

Berbatov on improving United record against the big four
We didn’t do well against them [last season], but in the end we were champions. If you ask any of the other sides which they would prefer, to beat the big teams or be champions, what do you think they would say? The main goal is to win the Premier League again. We did it last year and I think we’ll also improve our results against our rivals, but in the end it’s all about winning the Premier League.

Berbatov the movie buff!
Everybody in the team watches a lot of movies, but with me it is a real hobby. When you are a foreign player in another country sometimes you have a lot of time on your hands. I am always watching movies at home. If I wanted to, I could open a video store with my DVDs! At the moment, though, I am more into watching TV shows. I watch House and Entourage, and I’m waiting for the new series of Heroes and Lost. My favourite is House, I never miss an episode

not that interesting to be honest

Unread 31-08-2009, 04:06 PM
Sparky***

Did he mention anything about scoring some goals?

Unread 31-08-2009, 04:07 PM
Macca1990

He watches House and Lost, Top Fred

Unread 31-08-2009, 04:07 PM
taff

why am i not surprised he likes house

Unread 31-08-2009, 04:13 PM
ScarFace

Having a conversation with him would'nt be very good.

He'd pick up the conversation from where you left off, take it to a really good juicey place, waffle waffle waffle, then start to stutter and fall to sleep.

Unread 31-08-2009, 04:18 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace

He'd pick up the conversation from where you left off, take it to a really good juicey place, waffle waffle waffle, then start to stutter and fall to sleep.
you must be used to that

Unread 31-08-2009, 04:20 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
why am i not surprised he likes house
I don't know. Very good show though.

Unread 31-08-2009, 04:25 PM
Stickman

Quote:

Give it a rest scar.

Our rivals fans hate our players enough without us constantly jumping down there backs too.

Unread 31-08-2009, 04:28 PM
Harfynn Teuport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Did he mention anything about scoring some goals?
Berbatov on Rooney and Owen

What can you say about Wayne? He’s been here for so many years, playing top football and it’s amazing that he’s only 23. When he reaches around 28, he’ll be even better. We see in training, and you can see in games, the unbelievable passion he has for football. As for Michael Owen, he won the Ballon d’Or – that says everything. I think Sir Alex was right to bring him here and he will have the chances to score many goals for us.

Berbatov on learning from his United team mates

I don’t think you stop learning until you quit football. With all the talents we have in Manchester United, they do stuff that sometimes I honestly cannot do – and I don’t even try to do because I would look like a fool! Sometimes you want to try new stuff, you see people doing things and you ask them about it. You learn from each other. To develop, you have to.

Berbatov on Kiko and Welbeck
I think they have bright, maybe even great, futures. But if they want to achieve that then I think the only man they have to listen to is the boss. They have the potential, that’s why they’re here. If you want to achieve something you need to develop that talent. The place to do that is right here, under the boss.

Berbatov on improving United record against the big four
We didn’t do well against them [last season], but in the end we were champions. If you ask any of the other sides which they would prefer, to beat the big teams or be champions, what do you think they would say? The main goal is to win the Premier League again. We did it last year and I think we’ll also improve our results against our rivals, but in the end it’s all about winning the Premier League.

Berbatov the movie buff!
Everybody in the team watches a lot of movies, but with me it is a real hobby. When you are a foreign player in another country sometimes you have a lot of time on your hands. I am always watching movies at home. If I wanted to, I could open a video store with my DVDs! At the moment, though, I am more into watching TV shows. I watch House and Entourage, and I’m waiting for the new series of Heroes and Lost. My favourite is House, I never miss an episode

not that interesting to be honest

Unread 31-08-2009, 04:49 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Give it a rest scar.

Our rivals fans hate our players enough without us constantly jumping down there backs too.
I dont hate him, i just dislike his style of play and the fact he does'nt score.

If he was at Liverpool we'd laugh at em.

If he played somewhere else on the pitch, it would'nt be as bad. ( i liked Veron )

Reported.

Unread 31-08-2009, 04:55 PM
Stickman

Quote:
I dont hate him, i just dislike his style of play and the fact he does'nt score.

If he was at Liverpool we'd laugh at em.

If he played somewhere else on the pitch, it would'nt be as bad. ( i liked Veron )

Reported.
I certainly wouldnt.

Berbatov off Torres

Unread 31-08-2009, 05:02 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
I certainly wouldnt.

Berbatov off Torres
Pancakes sons foster dad passes the ball to Torres, Torres darts in and out like a wizzard on crack. Super skills from the Spanish ladyboy here, this is amazing football. A lovely pass now to Berbatov. Berrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbatov !!!!! WHAT AN AMAZING WIGGLE INTO NO SPACE, hear the mighty reds fans sing his name as he kills the move, SEN-SATION-ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I bet you're fuuuming now aintcha, Berbaaalover !

Unread 31-08-2009, 05:11 PM
RedMenace

We get it Scar, you think he holds on to the ball too long. You don't have to say that every time his name is mentioned on here. Think of someting else to say about him please.

Unread 31-08-2009, 05:18 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
We get it Scar, you think he holds on to the ball too long. You don't have to say that every time his name is mentioned on here. Think of someting else to say about him please.
His hair sucks !

Although we dont have a squad of great hair imo.

This is bullying btw and i've reported everybody.

Unread 31-08-2009, 05:20 PM
Tumescent Throb

nearly scored at wembley

should've had pen v brum

got us going at burnley (tltl)

scored at wigan and 2 assists

linked well twice with Nani in his 9 minute appearance as sub yesterday

in short, great player

Unread 31-08-2009, 06:05 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
His hair sucks !

Although we dont have a squad of great hair imo.

This is bullying btw and i've reported everybody.
£#%&! off before i give you a dead leg

Unread 31-08-2009, 06:17 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Give it a rest scar.

Actually, you can't jump down people's backs, only throats. You jump on their backs.

HTH.

Unread 31-08-2009, 06:34 PM
n48

He's a special talent. His star will shine come October.

20 goals minimum.

Unread 31-08-2009, 06:42 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Actually, you can't jump down people's backs, only throats. You jump on their backs.

HTH.
he said there backs not their backs

as in jumping down them there backs

jump on there words

Unread 31-08-2009, 06:42 PM
sweetleftfoot

Scar is just jealous because Berrrrrbs doesn't have to specially order his footwear from clownshoes.com
Closed Thread