United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-09-2018, 07:30 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Maybe they are just happy that their football team is on a good run and playing slightly better football?
This.

Said last week if he changed the way he plays and makes us entertaining again I'll hold my hands up and say I was wrong.

We're good to watch at the moment so no need to criticize for the sake of criticising.

Saffers is just annoyed he isn't getting the rises as of late from people to all of his school girl-esque posts. Everyone has found it incredibly cringe of late...

Unread 20-09-2018, 07:46 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
This.

Said last week if he changed the way he plays and makes us entertaining again I'll hold my hands up and say I was wrong.

We're good to watch at the moment so no need to criticize for the sake of criticising.

Saffers is just annoyed he isn't getting the rises as of late from people to all of his school girl-esque posts. Everyone has found it incredibly cringe of late...
Everyone ??

Have to take issue with that blanket statement and say his positivism is a welcome change from the predictable whining circle jerk

Unread 20-09-2018, 08:21 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
fair point, tbh.

we've beaten burnley, watford and young boys, but manchester united should be beating burnley, watford and young boys. it's nice to see some positive, attacking football at times and young players coming in and doing well.

i said after the burnley game that i think we're at the beginning of going on a long unbeaten run; lets hope so.
Wow. Had no idea you were into that Jack.

Unread 21-09-2018, 10:28 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
Everyone ??

Have to take issue with that blanket statement and say his positivism is a welcome change from the predictable whining circle jerk
His positivism is to be applauded, it's all the 'Mou-Mou' and the them and us bullshit which is beyond tiresome.

Still, didn't expect anything less than you to disagree with me.

Unread 21-09-2018, 12:35 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Santos
The anti-Mourinho brigade have been quiet of late

back in their box sharpening their knives waiting for the next loss it seems
This is so true. Very quiet match threads of late.

Not sure it is true that they are quiet because they're happy. Seen very few anti mou guys praise our winning run. They are angry, keeping it inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
Everyone ??

Thank you pal.

Funny how the clique keep thinking they represent the whole forum. Most of the forum are tired of their bully boy antics and anti man utd vibes....

Unread 21-09-2018, 12:39 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
This is so true. Very quiet match threads of late.

Not sure it is true that they are quiet because they're happy. Seen very few anti mou guys praise our winning run. They are angry, keeping it inside.

Thank you pal.

Funny how the clique keep thinking they represent the whole forum. Most of the forum are tired of their bully boy antics and anti man utd vibes....
I don't have anti-United vibes, pal. I think I've even praised. us.
Closed Thread