United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-09-2018, 06:06 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Look at what the formerly confident mou out lads have been reduced to now. Sack talk is sacrilege among united fans, now have to talk about "but what can we realistically do this season"
Just wondered if we should discuss how we’ll get on under him rather than stuff about him being ‘warm’.

I think we’ll finish just outside the top 4, we’ll get nowhere in the cl, might get to the final of one of the domestic cups on top of which we’ll spend most matches against anyone half decent camped in our own half, playing like strangers, hoping to launch it up to Lukaku. All this whilst Liverpool and city dominate the league playing decent entertaining stuff.

Fortunately, he’ll be gone before long, probs the end of the season but I can’t see him lasting beyond that.

Unread 16-09-2018, 06:23 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

I think we’ll finish just outside the top 4, we’ll get nowhere in the cl, might get to the final of one of the domestic cups on top of which we’ll spend most matches against anyone half decent camped in our own half, playing like strangers, hoping to launch it up to Lukaku. All this whilst Liverpool and city dominate the league playing decent entertaining stuff.

Unread 16-09-2018, 06:27 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

Fortunately, he’ll be gone before long, probs the end of the season but I can’t see him lasting beyond that.
If it does turn out like that nobody could possibly complain if he gets hoicked.

Unread 16-09-2018, 06:41 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
If it does turn out like that nobody could possibly complain if he gets hoicked.
You say that...

Unread 16-09-2018, 07:04 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Be very interested to hear from anyone who doesn’t see it like that. We aren’t winning the league, we won’t be anywhere near it. The CL is as far away from us as it’s ever been. We’re in that domestic cups wasteland - the space that Spurs and Everton type clubs occupy. Yay!

Unread 16-09-2018, 07:05 PM
Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck

I'm a pessimist too btw

Unread 16-09-2018, 07:42 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Can see Keith plonking himself down next to carefree lovers in the park:

'statistically, most relationships suffer an acrimonious break up. Where do you see yourselves in 5 yrs?'[/IMG]

Unread 16-09-2018, 07:54 PM
redhegemony

It's a bit odd as we have started to see some flashes against Spurs, Burnley and Watford. The move yesterday which ended with Pogba's volley was terrific. But too many silly mistakes.

Pushing the full backs up field with Fellani dropping into a 3 does seem to make good use of him and Deeney did very little. With shaw back and Young at right back we'd be more attacking.

Sanchez has to improve he's too good a player not to and we have good options with 3 from 5. If we could get him Pogba and Martial firing properly we'd be a real handful.

It wouldn't surprise me if we did ok in the Champions League.

Unread 16-09-2018, 08:53 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
It wouldn't surprise me if we did ok in the Champions League.
Love doing OK in knockout competitions. Really leaves you with a warm glow at the end of the season.

Unread 16-09-2018, 10:10 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Love doing OK in knockout competitions. Really leaves you with a warm glow at the end of the season.
you need a bit of luck once you get to the knockouts

Unread 16-09-2018, 10:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
you need a bit of luck once you get to the knockouts
And we never seem to get that much.

Unread 17-09-2018, 07:17 AM
puressence

looking forward to seeing dolot and shaw as full backs youth and pace and dolot delivers well

Unread 17-09-2018, 12:18 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Ooh look. It's Billy Bullshitter with more bullshit.
Some gimp in Scandinavia calling time served Reds ABUs because they want what's best for United, not just what's best for Mourinho

Unread 17-09-2018, 05:47 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Some gimp in Scandinavia calling time served Reds ABUs because they want what's best for United, not just what's best for Mourinho
Timeserved reds would chin you at the game if you spouted a fraction of the shit you spout on here about mou. Internet loudmouth.

Unread 17-09-2018, 10:03 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Timeserved reds would chin you at the game if you spouted a fraction of the shit you spout on here about mou. Internet loudmouth.

Unread 20-09-2018, 07:39 AM
Red Santos

The anti-Mourinho brigade have been quiet of late

back in their box sharpening their knives waiting for the next loss it seems

Unread 20-09-2018, 07:46 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Santos

Maybe they are just happy that their football team is on a good run and playing slightly better football?

Unread 20-09-2018, 07:57 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Maybe they are just happy that their football team is on a good run and playing slightly better football?
this. if jose can get the side playing decent football that is nice to watch, and encourage and develop young players then great.

there is a legitimate feeling he cannot maintain that. We're in a short spell of positivity and long may it continue.

there is the difference between men and shit stirring women.

Unread 20-09-2018, 08:21 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
fair point, tbh.

we've beaten burnley, watford and young boys, but manchester united should be beating burnley, watford and young boys. it's nice to see some positive, attacking football at times and young players coming in and doing well.

i said after the burnley game that i think we're at the beginning of going on a long unbeaten run; lets hope so.

Unread 20-09-2018, 07:11 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Santos

Great bump. Had no idea Santers was a pro mou guy. Welcome to the resistance pal.
Closed Thread